Trump encourages Russia to hack Hillary's emails

5798d42b2a00002d004f6cf1.jpeg

Donald Trump: ‘I Hope’ Russia Hacked Clinton’s Email Servers

The Republican nominee broke a cardinal rule of American politics: Never root against the United States.

Donald Trump on Wednesday said he hopes Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails have fallen into the hands of Russian hackers.

“If they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do,” Trump said at a press conference at his resort in Doral, Florida.

The Republican presidential nominee was referring to the widely held suspicion that Russia is responsible for hacking the Democratic National Committee’s servers, resulting in the leak of tens of thousands of emails just days before the party’s nominating convention in Philadelphia.

Trump said that he hoped the hackers had also accessed Clinton’s private email servers. “They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted.”

Trump then addressed the rogue nation directly, saying “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

By actively hoping that American servers were hacked by another nation, Trump broke an unwritten but cardinal rule of American public office: You don’t root against the United States, even when your political opponent is in power.

More: Donald Trump: 'I Hope' Russia Hacked Clinton's Email Servers

Trump is an evil unAmerican asshole to root for a foreign government to hack U.S. government computer systems - especially for his personal gain.

Sounds like TREASON to me!

We all saw the same press conference. Trump was being stupid as always and being a blowhard, but even in the quote YOU put up, he says "if they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails." He obviously is not asking them to hack anyone, he's saying if they have 'em, they should release them. You Hillarybots have started screaming about this to distract from MacAullife's admission that she's going to end up supporting TPP. It's not going to work.
They don't seem to understand that, by doing this, they're just drawing more attention to the emails themselves.

Yeah, we should just ignore that Trump committed TREASON, right?

We should NEVER ignore treason. We should not let your hysterical hand-wring and screaming about that which was stupid, but not treasonous, to deflect us from realizing that the lying corporate whore is lying about opposing TPP just to get elected. People like you will be the ones that get Trump elected because you picked a lying corporate whore instead of Bernie.
thanks captain melodrama !

You're welcome, Queen Deflection

The Republican nominee broke a cardinal rule of American politics: Never root against the United States.

Donald Trump on Wednesday said he hopes Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails have fallen into the hands of Russian hackers.

“If they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do,” Trump said at a press conference at his resort in Doral, Florida.

The Republican presidential nominee was referring to the widely held suspicion that Russia is responsible for hacking the Democratic National Committee’s servers, resulting in the leak of tens of thousands of emails just days before the party’s nominating convention in Philadelphia.

Trump said that he hoped the hackers had also accessed Clinton’s private email servers. “They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted.”

Trump then addressed the rogue nation directly, saying “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

By actively hoping that American servers were hacked by another nation, Trump broke an unwritten but cardinal rule of American public office: You don’t root against the United States, even when your political opponent is in power.

Trump is an evil unAmerican asshole to root for a foreign government to hack U.S. government computer systems - especially for his personal gain.

We all saw the same press conference. Trump was being stupid as always and being a blowhard, but even in the quote YOU put up, he says "if they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails." He obviously is not asking them to hack anyone, he's saying if they have 'em, they should release them. You Hillarybots have started screaming about this to distract from MacAullife's admission that she's going to end up supporting TPP. It's not going to work.
They don't seem to understand that, by doing this, they're just drawing more attention to the emails themselves.

We should NEVER ignore treason. We should not let your hysterical hand-wring and screaming about that which was stupid, but not treasonous, to deflect us from realizing that the lying corporate whore is lying about opposing TPP just to get elected. People like you will be the ones that get Trump elected because you picked a lying corporate whore instead of Bernie.

the typoical rightwingnut ability to totally ignore fact in favor of delusion....calling Hillary a "corporate whote" while voting for the man who declared bankruptcy four times, stole money from 911 responders and scammed thousands out of their money in a fraud scheme.

:rofl:

Digital History

(b) whoever for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts, or induces or aids another to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence; or
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The stupid goof Trump has violated the Espionage Act of 1017. The FBI needs to immediately investigate the threat he made and how he induces Russia to steal Hillary's emails. I expect Putin will want to stay clear of the Lunatic now!

Trump's tongue in cheek comment that he'd love to see Russia provide us with the "missing" 33,000 emails that Clinton erased and our FBI can't find is simply a rhetorical poke in the eye aimed at the total failure of the Obama Justice Department to investigate this.

This is so sad.

Democrats should be asking how and why was the primary system rigged to help Hillary?

Bernie won Iowa, and should've been up 2-0 after NH, but wasn't because bigoted Zionist FemiNazi DWS cheated the caucuses for Hillary...

Democrats response - duck the issue and claim a Putin-Trump alliance, same as Hillary does every time she gets busted and blames "vast right wing conspiracy."

A lot of us Americans are starting to like Putin because Putin provides TRUTH that W, O, and H all hate...

Digital History

(b) whoever for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts, or induces or aids another to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence; or
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The stupid goof Trump has violated the Espionage Act of 1017. The FBI needs to immediately investigate the threat he made and how he induces Russia to steal Hillary's emails. I expect Putin will want to stay clear of the Lunatic now!

he can be prosecuted in the same trial as Hillary for leaving said information unsecured in the first place.

You idiots have gone from chutzpah to brazen incredulity.

the typoical rightwingnut ability to totally ignore fact in favor of delusion....calling Hillary a "corporate whote" while voting for the man who declared bankruptcy four times, stole money from 911 responders and scammed thousands out of their money in a fraud scheme.

:rofl:

Wow, your assumption is so wrong, it's disgusting. YOU will vote for Trump before I will. Hillary is a corporate whore, bought and paid for through those speeches that she was paid so much money to give, but whose speeches she never released. I voted for Bernie and would have voted for Bernie in November. But, since the e-mails show that it was set up so he could NEVER win, I'll not be voting for anyone in the Democratic Party, so, take your unthinking comments and go pound salt.

I don't think Trump invited them with the DNC Break in/hacking, but I do think he sort of invited them to do hacking in the future by implying they would be financially rewarded by the Press if they found Clinton's emails... he basically said illegally hacking is A-OK and worthy enough to be rewarded for it....

He's the man of lawlessness! :eek: almost treasonous...

Completely unhinged and utterly unfit for office...
yes, much more so than Clinton.

The many problems with Donald Trump’s call for Russia to spy on Hillary Clinton

FBI Director James B. Comey said in rebuking Clinton's use of the email server earlier this month that it's indeed possible the server had been accessed — but that there was no evidence yet that it had happened.

"Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton's personal email account," he said.

------------------

If Russia hacked the DNC, and released what they found, why wouldn't they release Hillary's emails. Because she was never hacked.

Now, after Trump's invite, if Russia did hack US systems, then can you call it hacking? Seems more like an invitation.

Hillary invited hackers with her amateur system.

I don't think Trump invited them with the DNC Break in/hacking, but I do think he sort of invited them to do hacking in the future by implying they would be financially rewarded by the Press if they found Clinton's emails... he basically said illegally hacking is A-OK and worthy enough to be rewarded for it....

He's the man of lawlessness! :eek: almost treasonous...

Completely unhinged and utterly unfit for office...
yes, much more so than Clinton.

Hopefully they will have to attempt hacking secure(ish) government servers, and not Hillary's AOL account.

Forum List

Back