Trump encourages Russia to hack Hillary's emails

[

Exactly! The FBI Director said it was never her intent to place classified information in the hands of our adversary.

Yet through her criminal acts (that she is above the law makes the acts no less criminal, try them as a commoner, you'll go to prison for the rest of your life) Hillary did place classified and top secret information not only in the hands of Russian and China, but potentially in hand of ISIS as well,.

Donald Trump stated today that he invited Russia to infiltrate his opponents files.

No he didn't , you lying scumbag.

He has proven he will even break the laws in order to hurt his opponents.

You have proven that you are a lying scumbag. But what democrat isn't? :dunno;

Republicans are trying to downplay trumps espeonage.

And this is just one of many stupid things trump will say between now and election day.

Seriously this proves he is not smart or serious enough to be president
And the hysteria rolls on.
You right wingers/anarchists are insane!

Clinton Is ā€˜Saneā€™ And ā€˜Competent,ā€™ Unlike Trump, Bloomberg Tells U.S.
The former New York mayor and Wall Street vet lampoons Trumpā€™s failures and warns heā€™s a disaster.

The line was an unscripted addition to a speech in which Bloomberg criticized Democrats, but argued that Trump was a ā€œdangerous demagogueā€ and a bad businessman who would be a disastrous president. ā€œIā€™m a New Yorker,ā€ he said, ā€œand New Yorkers know a con when we see one.ā€

The billionaire ex-Republican, who has endorsed Democratic presidential nomineeHillary Clinton, made the case that Trumpā€™s career is characterized by a litany of collapses and missteps, and that the Republican presidential nomineeā€™s boasts donā€™t match reality. Americans who want a great businessperson in the White House should look for someone who isnā€™t Trump, Bloomberg said.

You Republicans are idiots.

Hillary and her sycophants (you know who you are) fell into a very cleverly placed trap, one she didn't see coming and that is the subject of this thread. Perhaps you missed that?
The subject of this thread is "Well, he has finally lost his mind!", referring to Trump. Perhaps you missed that?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/2...rump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=1&referer=
The title of the thread is:

We all know if a Democrat said or did something like this, you would see the problem with it. But because it's a Republican and you put party before country, I understand.

This kind of shit is why Trump will lose. So I hope he keeps saying things like this.

Not a Trump lover but I have to admit I laughed out loud when I heard that on his press conference . Lets face it if Trump wins it will be because Hillary is a shity candidate and NO ONE not even a huge chunk of her own party likes her. The fucked up part is Trump is not any better
She's not as hated as you would think. The corporate media and Republicans hate her and they're trying to convince young people that she's not likable but that's not as true as it is perception.

Just wait for more debates and speeches. They will start to like Hillary and her running mate more and Trump and Penis less.

And the hysteria rolls on.
You right wingers/anarchists are insane!

Clinton Is ā€˜Saneā€™ And ā€˜Competent,ā€™ Unlike Trump, Bloomberg Tells U.S.
The former New York mayor and Wall Street vet lampoons Trumpā€™s failures and warns heā€™s a disaster.

The line was an unscripted addition to a speech in which Bloomberg criticized Democrats, but argued that Trump was a ā€œdangerous demagogueā€ and a bad businessman who would be a disastrous president. ā€œIā€™m a New Yorker,ā€ he said, ā€œand New Yorkers know a con when we see one.ā€

The billionaire ex-Republican, who has endorsed Democratic presidential nomineeHillary Clinton, made the case that Trumpā€™s career is characterized by a litany of collapses and missteps, and that the Republican presidential nomineeā€™s boasts donā€™t match reality. Americans who want a great businessperson in the White House should look for someone who isnā€™t Trump, Bloomberg said.

You Republicans are idiots.

Hillary and her sycophants (you know who you are) fell into a very cleverly placed trap, one she didn't see coming and that is the subject of this thread. Perhaps you missed that?
The subject of this thread is "Well, he has finally lost his mind!", referring to Trump. Perhaps you missed that?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/2...rump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=1&referer=
The title of the thread is:

We all know if a Democrat said or did something like this, you would see the problem with it. But because it's a Republican and you put party before country, I understand.

This kind of shit is why Trump will lose. So I hope he keeps saying things like this.
So, you want to continue with the "Trump iz teh dumz" mantra and ignore the implications this has for Hillary?

Not a Trump lover but I have to admit I laughed out loud when I heard that on his press conference . Lets face it if Trump wins it will be because Hillary is a shity candidate and NO ONE not even a huge chunk of her own party likes her. The fucked up part is Trump is not any better
She's not as hated as you would think. The corporate media and Republicans hate her and they're trying to convince young people that she's not likable but that's not as true as it is perception.

Just wait for more debates and speeches. They will start to like Hillary and her running mate more and Trump and Penis less.
Not necessarily true. She's never been well liked in person, and there's a reason her campaign keeps a very tight lid on her appearances. People like the idea of Hillary and want to like her, but the reality is so far from the fantasy that they can't.

In my personal estimation Trump screwed up. Obviously he has not figured out that it is best to think prior to running one's mouth. If Hillary and Trump are a sign of the government of the future, well, you figure it out!

Not necessarily true. She's never been well liked in person, and there's a reason her campaign keeps a very tight lid on her appearances. People like the idea of Hillary and want to like her, but the reality is so far from the fantasy that they can't.
They'll like her enough by November and Trump will scare people enough that either they don't vote at all or they vote just to stop him from being president. So far I like how this is going.

So, Trumpenfurher trolls the press and they're such chunkheads that they don't get it.

Meanwhile, the release from Wikileaks demonstrate the press dutifully carrying DNC & Hillary water. So either they didn't get that they were being mocked, or are purposely floating a narrative that anyone who has been paying attention already suspects is false.

The whole mess is becoming dizzying surreal.

They'll like her enough by November and Trump will scare people enough that either they don't vote at all or they vote just to stop him from being president. So far I like how this is going.
I would like to see more emails released. So far, none of them have been good news for democrats.

So, Trumpenfurher trolls the press and they're such chunkheads that they don't get it.

Meanwhile, the release from Wikileaks demonstrate the press dutifully carrying DNC & Hillary water. So either they didn't get that they were being mocked, or are purposely floating a narrative that anyone who has been paying attention already suspects is false.

That's the ultimate Clinton SOP. Toss out an increasingly laughable narrative and expect the sycophants to line up like trained seals to honk their horns and clap on command. Bubba could get away with it. Hillary, not so much.

I would like to see more emails released. So far, none of them have been good news for democrats.
Typical Republican making a mountain out of a mole hill.

How can you call the media liberal when

FLASHBACK: When Millions Of Lost Bush White House Emails (From Private Accounts) Triggered A Media Shrug

Show me you or any Republican cared in 2007. If you didn't, then fuck off.

FLASHBACK: When Millions Of Lost Bush White House Emails (From Private Accounts) Triggered A Media Shrug

Now that you bring it up (I did not), yes the media is biased toward democrats. That's pretty obvious. It's also obvious that I'm starting to tick you off. Why don't you take a break? While you are, think about it. All of the email releases thus far have done damage to Hillary and the democrats. Of course I'd like to see that continue.

Now that you bring it up (I did not), yes the media is biased toward democrats. That's pretty obvious. It's also obvious that I'm starting to tick you off. Why don't you take a break? While you are, think about it. All of the email releases thus far have done damage to Hillary and the democrats. Of course I'd like to see that continue.

Trump got hardly a bump after the GOP convention. Usually 5% bump he got like 1 or 2

Election Update: Why Our Model Is Bullish On Trump, For Now

I was a little worried when the Russia thing first broke but I'm more confident than ever after Trump opened his mouth.

We have all stars in our party. You have all losers. Rudy, Lyin Ted, Little Marco, Jeb the fucking tough guy, Carson the retard, Carli.

No black or woman will ever be the GOP nominee. That you can take to the bank.

You don't get to say stupid things when you are running for president and just say the next day that you were just kidding. Too late. Now you don't seem presidential.

Donald Trump claims sarcasm, but damage on hack comments lingers - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump said Thursday that he was being sarcastic when he appeared to suggest that Russia should use espionage to find Hillary Clinton's deleted emails.

But he's finding out that presidents -- and by extension, presidential nominees -- don't get that luxury when the topic is national security.

"Of course I'm being sarcastic," Trump said in a Fox News interview

The affair is a lesson for Trump in how every word a potential commander in chief utters is parsed and amplified, and can have significant political and diplomatic consequences. US presidents in the modern era have seen singular sentences and offhand comments define global perceptions on US policies and leadership.
It's nothing new for the outspoken Republican nominee to cause a firestorm with comments that he made in a press conference; he's been doing it for his entire presidential campaign, with any resulting political damage seeming to be offset by the media attention and appeal they have to his voters.
But when they step up to accept their party's nomination, candidates move into an arena where the stakes are higher and the bar for mistakes is much more unforgiving than the rough-and-tumble of a primary campaign.

If you can't run a good campaign, how you gonna run a good country. Excuse me, GREAT country. He's going to make us Great again. LOL.

This entire thread is the best ever example of just how little sense of humor the Libtards have.
Oh it was a joke? He was joking? Maybe the retard should know better.

This illustrated to a lot of undecideds we can't have trump be potus.

You guys should have nominated kasich

Trump got hardly a bump after the GOP convention. Usually 5% bump he got like 1 or 2

Election Update: Why Our Model Is Bullish On Trump, For Now

I was a little worried when the Russia thing first broke but I'm more confident than ever after Trump opened his mouth.

We have all stars in our party. You have all losers. Rudy, Lyin Ted, Little Marco, Jeb the fucking tough guy, Carson the retard, Carli.

No black or woman will ever be the GOP nominee. That you can take to the bank.
Okay, a change of subject. Guess you don't want to talk any more about the DNC's dirty laundry and how bad it makes them look.

Forum List

Back