Trump Economy Horrible The End is Near

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2014
Trump's Army
Mark my words...on Jan 20th 2017 as if on cue the MSM will begin reporting how terrible everything is, the economy, unemployment, weekly body counts of those killed and wounded. Just like it ceased as if by magic on Jan 20th 2009 when Obama was sworn in reporting will again flip flop.

The Trump administration would be wise to get out in front of this with some kind of strategy to combat it. Bush just sat there and let them pummel him, I doubt Trump will.

Mark my words...on Jan 20th 2017 as if on cue the MSM will begin reporting how terrible everything is, the economy, unemployment, weekly body counts of those killed and wounded. Just like it ceased as if by magic on Jan 20th 2009 when Obama was sworn in reporting will again flip flop.

The Trump administration would be wise to get out in front of this with some kind of strategy to combat it. Bush just sat there and let them pummel him, I doubt Trump will.
He already has a plan in action. He will do his own news and bypass the media, youtube, twitter and twon halls will be the method of getting out the information without the msm filter.

He already has a plan in action. He will do his own news and bypass the media, youtube, twitter and twon halls will be the method of getting out the information without the msm filter.

He's going to need something to combat it. What's the latest on Laura Ingram being his press secretary? I say draft Rush as press secretary and allow him to smoke his cigars. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back