Yup, Just Like I Said...The 1% Gets The Lion's Share of Tax Breaks

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
When the WSJ has to mea culpa on one of their own, you can take it to the bank.

Sorry, Trumper Suckers.

Taxes Under Trump: Almost Everyone Pays Less and the Richest Pay a Lot Less
Nearly half the benefits of the plan, and a higher proportion of savings, would go to the top 1%

Taxes Under Trump: Almost Everyone Pays Less and the Richest Pay a Lot Less

"....The top 1% will benefit, as they would contribute a smaller percentage of total tax revenue under Mr. Trump than they do now. The group, which consists of about 1.1 million households and earns 17% of total income, would owe 25% of federal taxes for 2017 under Trump’s plan compared with 28.7% under current law.""""

• Banned
As I've posted in two different threads already, the vast majority of Trump's cabinet worked at Goldman Sachs... and Goldman Sachs is the biggest gainer on Wall Street since Trump got elected. You think this is not a coincidence?

No coincidence at all. The 1% wanted one of their own in office and that's why Trump ran in the first place. The conversion to a plutocracy is now complete. But a lot of these Trumpers think he is a man of the people.

So, its their money they earned it. Hands off mooching freeloaders.
Another peon puckering up and kissing the ass that shits in his face. No, they did not earn it, they stole it from the people that earned it.

Blooz is a legend in his own myopic mind.

Your seething hatred and envy is noted. I'm in the 2 percent so Trump I my guy for obvious reasons.

Prove it. Put your money where your pie hole is.

So BluesLegend is a rich selfish fuck. Good to know for future posts. It's like HereWeGoAgain bragging about how much food he wastes per month while arguing against SNAP benefits and starving homeless people.

As I've posted in two different threads already, the vast majority of Trump's cabinet worked at Goldman Sachs... and Goldman Sachs is the biggest gainer on Wall Street since Trump got elected. You think this is not a coincidence?

Yeah but you forgot they love Wallstreet now as soon as Trump decided to go with WallStreet that was the catalyst to change their minds.

Another peon puckering up and kissing the ass that shits in his face. No, they did not earn it, they stole it from the people that earned it.

Your seething hatred and envy is noted. I'm in the 2 percent so Trump I my guy for obvious reasons.

Does it anger you that I intentionally live in a state with no state income tax, and shop in a neighboring state with no sales tax? Intentionally not paying my fair share?

You'd eat a peanut out of DJ asshole at this point because its obvious you'd throw everyone under the bus to back Trump as if it benefits you at all. Its like slicing your own throat

hmmm no sales tax or personal income tax here either. Maybe it's a product of red states actually balancing their budgets for the benefit of it's peoples.

Does it anger you that I intentionally live in a state with no state income tax, and shop in a neighboring state with no sales tax? Intentionally not paying my fair share?

I said prove you're in the 2%.

I thought so. Hahahahhahhaaaaaaaa............Loser.

Forum List

Back