I think President obama should declare a national monument at Standing Rock

Would it be okay if the monument looked like an oil pipeline? We could decorate it with beads and feathers, maybe a mural.

A note to the world: Standing Rock is not a tourist attraction. It seems a few stupid white people had visions of happily sitting around the campfires, singing kumbaya with the natives, smoking dope and playing in drum circles. Not how it works. They're deadly serious there, with a strict no drugs or alcohol policy, and they expect anyone who shows up to bust their ass and not complain about sleeping in the cold.

Why thee hell would we make a monument for a bunch of left wing retards that are protesting a pipeline not on their property and they already lost two court cases over? Do they get a bonus monument for burning equipment and keeping people from actually working? Fuck those people. Send in the guard and shove their asses in jail, build the damn pipeline. We're going to need more pipeline workers after Trump approves XL so it will be good practice rounding up criminals for the inevitable cry fest the left will throw after that approval.

Why thee hell would we make a monument for a bunch of left wing retards that are protesting a pipeline not on their property and they already lost two court cases over? Do they get a bonus monument for burning equipment and keeping people from actually working? Fuck those people. Send in the guard and shove their asses in jail, build the damn pipeline. We're going to need more pipeline workers after Trump approves XL so it will be good practice rounding up criminals for the inevitable cry fest the left will throw after that approval.

How many "permanent" jobs would that pipeline create? The State Department says only 35 permanent jobs.

Keystone XL Would Only Create 35 Permanent Jobs

I think President Obama should declare a national monument at Standing Rock in honor of native Americans. Do you agree? This would protect their land and give them something to be merited.

Why? All you far left drones have Obama shrines in your homes..

Silly racist far left drone!

Trump would undo it. And probably turn the entire area into a huge subsidized coal mine to piss off the people living there.
Well payed jobs!
Yes building bridges to nowhere. Shut up Nazi.
Don´t use terms you have no clue about.
I forgot that to you that's a compliment
I had you in mind as somewhat reasonable. Now look at you! What the heck has Hillary done to you!

I think President Obama should declare a national monument at Standing Rock in honor of native Americans. Do you agree? This would protect their land and give them something to be merited.

No, because its not native Americans protesting. Fuck'em. Hose them with mace and powder their asses with CS. Marry Christmas.

Trump supports the pipeline so nothing Obama does will make a difference after Jan. 20.

Where exactly does the constitution give the president authority to do such a thing?

How many "permanent" jobs would that pipeline create? The State Department says only 35 permanent jobs.

Keystone XL Would Only Create 35 Permanent Jobs
35 on the pipeline itself. Maintenance and operators. But you may have missed this part but they need something to put in the pipeline and that creates hundreds of jobs on each end.

Forum List

Back