Trump Trump Disrespects the NFL

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Someone please explain to me how Trump can issue vile comments to NFL players who refuse to stand for the National Anthem, and as he says, "disrespect the flag," and complement those who fly the battle flag of the confederacy a bunch of traitors who tried to overthrow the United States of America.

Is it because he is supported by the kkk, white nationalists and neo-Nazis? Is it because those losers make up his base of support and represent votes? Or, is it something else that I don't see?

Please, help me out.

and complement those who fly the battle flag of the confederacy
Where is the quote?
"There were fine people on both sides"
Where is the quote?
So ALL of the people on one side were white supremacist Neo-Nazi's? If so, does that make all of the people on the other side Violent Anarcho Communists?

Someone please explain to me how Trump can issue vile comments to NFL players who refuse to stand for the National Anthem, and as he says, "disrespect the flag," and complement those who fly the battle flag of the confederacy a bunch of traitors who tried to overthrow the United States of America.

Is it because he is supported by the kkk, white nationalists and neo-Nazis? Is it because those losers make up his base of support and represent votes? Or, is it something else that I don't see?

Please, help me out.
Like most on the right Trump is an authoritarian who fears dissent and seeks to compel conformity through intimidation.

Where is the quote?
Where is the quote?
So ALL of the people on one side were white supremacist Neo-Nazi's? If so, does that make all of the people on the other side Violent Anarcho Communists?
I think "Violent Anarcho Communists" applies to the Trump side more than the patriotic protesters opposed to that mob. And, I love your use of the word "Communists." Fits Trump to a tee with his love of Russia. And, please don't start with Russia no longer being communist. You can't be that naive.

Where is the quote?
Where is the quote?
I think "Violent Anarcho Communists" applies to the Trump side more than the patriotic protesters opposed to that mob. And, I love your use of the word "Communists." Fits Trump to a tee with his love of Russia. And, please don't start with Russia no longer being communist. You can't be that naive.
Don't deflect, answer the question. Does that make all of the people on the other side Violent Anarcho Communists?

Where is the quote?
Where is the quote?
Don't deflect, answer the question. Does that make all of the people on the other side Violent Anarcho Communists?
Lame question. You are describing trump supporters!

Where is the quote?
Where is the quote?
The truth is painful. Pain makes things lame, most often, the mind.

I never considered the political opinions of overpaid ball players or Hollywoodites to carry much weight.

When did they begin to revel in this imagined self-importance?

Not in this case. Talk Communists and you're talking Trump's side of the fence. I like to call him "the Pocket President
Not in this case. Talk Communists and you're talking Trump's side of the fence. He is a "Pocket President," in Putin's pocket. Heck, he owes the election to Putin. Bigly.
8.png

Not in this case. Talk Communists and you're talking Trump's side of the fence. I like to call him "the Pocket President
Not in this case. Talk Communists and you're talking Trump's side of the fence. He is a "Pocket President," in Putin's pocket. Heck, he owes the election to Putin. Bigly.View attachment 150968

I never considered the political opinions of overpaid ball players or Hollywoodites to carry much weight.

They are simply defending themselves against a President who attacks everyone not in sync with his warped sense of right and wrong. They have the right to speak out, and as public figures, their opinions carry some weight. In Trump's case, most of his opinions can be discarded as pure baloney rot. Being Presidential means not sticking your foot in your mouth, as he is prone to do multiple times daily.

When it comes to astroturd, it's stupidity that causes the pain. That's why it's best to ridicule that parasite and move on. Otherwise you're essentially arguing with an insipid parrot.

hitler-bird.gif

Please, help me out.

Who the hell cares? It is his opinion, just as the players have their opinion. Why is it that the players have a right to express their opinion but the Regressive left doesn’t like it when others express theirs?

Please, help me out.
Like most on the right Trump is an authoritarian who fears dissent and seeks to compel conformity through intimidation.

Name one NFL player that has come out and said they feel intimidated by Trump’s tweet.

Thank you, where did all the real liberals go? The left doesn’t want free speech unless it agrees with their agenda. Pretty sad where the left has gone.

Forum List

Back