Trump Trump Disrespects the NFL

pino trump disrespects the US Constitution and the entire country.

Didn't he swear to protect the constitution?

And why to the trumpanzees agree with him trashing the constitution?

Someone please explain to me how Trump can issue vile comments to NFL players who refuse to stand for the National Anthem, and as he says, "disrespect the flag," and complement those who fly the battle flag of the confederacy a bunch of traitors who tried to overthrow the United States of America.

Is it because he is supported by the kkk, white nationalists and neo-Nazis? Is it because those losers make up his base of support and represent votes? Or, is it something else that I don't see?

Please, help me out.

Who the hell cares? It is his opinion, just as the players have their opinion. Why is it that the players have a right to express their opinion but the Regressive left doesn’t like it when others express theirs?

Papageorgio

Patriotic Americans care when the US president constantly comes out against the US constitution.

That's become the new normal though. Same with him attacking American businesses.

Dissent is fine. Kneeling coloreds are too. The Negro Felons League should be ignored due to rape and abuse charges against women. Jew owners gleefully condone the chimping. Time to give it all a rest and take a nature hike on Sunday pm's.

Someone please explain to me how Trump can issue vile comments to NFL players who refuse to stand for the National Anthem, and as he says, "disrespect the flag," and complement those who fly the battle flag of the confederacy a bunch of traitors who tried to overthrow the United States of America.

Is it because he is supported by the kkk, white nationalists and neo-Nazis? Is it because those losers make up his base of support and represent votes? Or, is it something else that I don't see?

Please, help me out.

Who the hell cares? It is his opinion, just as the players have their opinion. Why is it that the players have a right to express their opinion but the Regressive left doesn’t like it when others express theirs?

Papageorgio

Patriotic Americans care when the US president constantly comes out against the US constitution.

That's become the new normal though. Same with him attacking American businesses.

Where did he say he was against the Constitution? He made an opinion, you seemed okay when Obama interjected his opinions on issues.

Please, help me out.

Papageorgio

Where did he say he was against the Constitution? He made an opinion, you seemed okay when Obama interjected his opinions on issues.

Yes, he did. Several times. And the obedient crowd applauded, just like always.

I've explained it many times and won't explain it again. If you're interested, read it here. Or not.

Please, help me out.

Papageorgio

Yes, he did. Several times. And the obedient crowd applauded, just like always.

I've explained it many times and won't explain it again. If you're interested, read it here. Or not.

I read it and I still don’t understand your point and there was no direct links to quotes.

Please, help me out.

The whole premise of this thread is faulty; in order to be disrespected, one must have been worthy of respect to start with. There is nothing in, around, or remotely associated with the NFL that is worthy of any sort of respect at all, other than JJ Watt's recent hurricane relief efforts.
The NFL at the end of the day is nothing more than bread & circuses that survives only at the behest of the paying public and is made up of little more than tattooed prima donnas that owe their positions to the public that footed the bill for their so-called education. The public is sick of their antics.
As Billy Kinetta said above:
I never considered the political opinions of overpaid ball players or Hollywoodites to carry much weight.
When did they begin to revel in this imagined self-importance?

Next, the Confederacy never wanted to overthrow the United States, they always sought to create their own country, and were forced into war by the recalcitrant Federal government who refused to evacuate the military installations on Confederate territory. There was at that time, no law that said the States could not leave the union and further, every Confederate soldier was given amnesty and their citizenship back after the war so there were no traitors.

I presume also that pesky things like voter demographics that support your claim that only "the KKK, white nationalists, and neo-nazis" supported Trump will soon be forthcoming, I am sure the tens of millions of citizens that voted for Trump will be astounded to find themselves counted in such a tiny minority that might actually number in the tens of thousands.

Flush out your headgear son, it is an ugly world out there and you are not helping make it better.

Forum List

Back