Trump Derangement Syndrome: College Professor Shot Himself In The Arm In Protest Of President Trump

I bet, social sciences and specifically gender studies regarding queer lesbians.

I can only wonder what he thought he would accomplish by doing that because the act sure says more about him than Trump.

Liberals are renown for doing stupid things that accomplish nothing. Did all those Iraq war protests stop the Iraq war? Did David Camera Hogg change one gun law in this country? Did the riots in Baltimore and Ferguson do one thing to improve the security we get from our police? Hardly. In fact, it went in the opposite direction because of the Ferguson Effect.

Now we have some clown that tried to attack a Republican congressional candidate with a switchblade knife. That's in the aftermath of a baseball field shooting where the nut tried to kill members of Congress. What did that solve?

I'd expected a little entertainment from the election of President Trump.

But the past two years are like if Steven Spielberg and Quentin Tarantino had a baby and it was raised by all the staff at Pixar.

I'm guessing that a decent I.Q. and rationality are no longer needed to qualify as a professor.

Were they ever?

d76ff8d87fa71b2a4ec10d665c74badc.png

It would be interesting if this became a trend. Just one case here, but it would really show people something if thousands of professors across America and around the world starting shooting themselves. They can call it a "shoot in"?

Nah, because then the left would be using them as an excuse for more gun control.

Forum List

Back