Trump Derangement Syndrome... Alive and Well in the Media..

Indeed it is.

These people practice projection every day
I practiced projection every day multiple times when I was a teenager. In fact, I found myself projecting so often that I tried to look as inconspicuous as possible lest my math teacher call me up to the chalk board to solve an equation.

No. The media (legitimate outlets) doesn't make news up. When they are caught doing so, or report something that isn't accurate, (the legitimate outlets) they issue retractions.
Only people interested in totalitarian rule paint the free press as a danger.
They report Biden is doing a great job. Which that is a whopper of a lie.

Yes it is. You Establishment pro-war, pro-Big Pharma shills are terrified by him and what he stands for.
He's a demented, drug-addicted psychopath with severe brain disorders, reading his entire rally from teleprompters because he cannot speak on his feet any longer without dissolving into gibberish. He scared to death of the coming indictments because he knows that he's a cornered animal, guilty as hell, of financial fraud, insurance fraud, campaign finance fraud, treason, and obstruction of justice.

No. The media (legitimate outlets) doesn't make news up. When they are caught doing so, or report something that isn't accurate, (the legitimate outlets) they issue retractions.
The totalitarians are the media estate hand-in-hand with the DNC. The media today is largely just an arm of the DNC, so it’s semi-propaganda work they do. They were pit bulls when Trump was in office, now they are lap dogs.

He's a demented, drug-addicted psychopath with severe brain disorders, reading his entire rally from teleprompters because he cannot speak on his feet any longer without dissolving into gibberish. He scared to death of the coming indictments because he knows that he's a cornered animal, guilty as hell, of financial fraud, insurance fraud, campaign finance fraud, treason, and obstruction of justice.
I thought this thread was about Trump, not Biden.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Trump's Duped & Snookered

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump derangement is very real.
As is his snookering and duping the poor ne'er-do-well MAGA's.
Or so it seems.

ps....I didn't watch the Waco rally, so don't personally know, but the question arises --- did Trump wear his 'Q'-lapel pin that he has been pictured wearing?

What legitimate outlets?

uh huh, sure. He’s “guilty” of all your imagined crimes. Yet you cannot tell us what policies of his are bad for America, and you cannot deny your side are total shills for the CCP, Big Tech, Big Pharma, and Big War.

uh huh, sure. He’s “guilty” of all your imagined crimes. Yet you cannot tell us what policies of his are bad for America, and you cannot deny your side are total shills for the CCP, Big Tech, Big Pharma, and Big War.
His policy of deregulating the railroads resulted in East Palestine - BAD FOR AMERICA

His policy of banking deregulation resulted in Silicon Valley Bank defaulting - BAD FOR AMERICA

His policy of sucking up to North Korea has resulted in them advancing their nuclear weapons program - BAD FOR AMERICA

His policy of withdrawing from the Iran Nuclear Deal resulted in Iran close to having nuclear weapons - BAD FOR AMERICA

His policy of withholding PPE from states that didn't suck up to him resulted in tens of thousands of needless deaths - BAD FOR AMERICA

Forum List

Back