Trump delivers knockout blow to Clinton/Obama

Yeah, Hussein's phonin it in at this point. He's all done. Can't get him off the golf course. And Clinton's way too busy rakin in all that Globalist Corporate cash. Kudos to Trump.

Exactly what is "Hussein" supposed to do? Nobody can answer that question.
Hey, you think maybe he can, I dunno, send the aid power of the United States Government?

Oh wait --- he already did that. Over a week ago when the Governor put in the request.

This is all an Alabama Literacy Test for you huh Sparkles?

Ah, you're just all butt-hurt cause your boy Hussein ain't givin a shit no more. You ain't getting him off the golf course. And your girl Hitlery? Well, she's just corrupt evil scum. Nuff said.

Yeah, Hussein's phonin it in at this point. He's all done. Can't get him off the golf course. And Clinton's way too busy rakin in all that Globalist Corporate cash. Kudos to Trump.

Exactly what is "Hussein" supposed to do? Nobody can answer that question.
Hey, you think maybe he can, I dunno, send the aid power of the United States Government?

Oh wait --- he already did that. Over a week ago when the Governor put in the request.

This is all an Alabama Literacy Test for you huh Sparkles?

Ah, you're just all butt-hurt cause your boy Hussein ain't givin a shit no more. You ain't getting him off the golf course. And your girl Hitlery? Well, she's just corrupt evil scum. Nuff said.

So you can't answer the question. That's the point.
And it makes yours melt into a puddle, because you can't substantiate it.

Because for Shorn Inannity it's not about reporting news or concern for citizens, but about scoring political points.
There is a difference between new reporters and news commentators. Please, verify what did you mean by above statement.

Actually I already described what that means just above that statement.
Well, now that you say it. However, the allusion was that he supposed to report news as a reporter and not as a commentator.

For verification: Pogo meant that Hannity was a commentator and not a reporter in below statement:
Because for Shorn Inannity it's not about reporting news or concern for citizens, but about scoring political points.

Inannity has never been a reporter so far as I know. Defining his job is not my point. Defining his priorities is. That's what the phrase "it's all about" means.
Your spin is greatly appreciated. Your point was to dupe the uninformed. If you did not want any misinterpretation of your post you would've said.
"Hannity as a commentator was about scoring political points." Now compare it to what you actually said: "Hannity is not about reporting news" insinuating that he was a news reporter. You as a well educated columnist knew exactly what you were doing in attempting to mislead people. You do it on a fairly regular basis in your columns. You are very experienced in that trick.

There is a difference between new reporters and news commentators. Please, verify what did you mean by above statement.

Well, now that you say it. However, the allusion was that he supposed to report news as a reporter and not as a commentator.

For verification: Pogo meant that Hannity was a commentator and not a reporter in below statement:

Inannity has never been a reporter so far as I know. Defining his job is not my point. Defining his priorities is. That's what the phrase "it's all about" means.
Your spin is greatly appreciated. Your point was to dupe the uninformed. If you did not want any misinterpretation of your post you would've said.
"Hannity as a commentator was about scoring political points." Now compare it to what you actually said: "Hannity is not about reporting news" insinuating that he was a news reporter. You as a well educated columnist knew exactly what you were doing in attempting to mislead people. You do it on a fairly regular basis in your columns. You are very experienced in that trick.

I have never claimed, implied or believed Inannity was a "news reporter", ever. "Hannity is not about reporting the news" kinda says exactly that, unless you're slogging around in the world of Doublethink where things mean their own opposite.

You're trying to spin it that way, I get that, but unfortunately the words are on the page and I'm in charge of them, not you.

And I also get that you're trying to deflect my point away with a rhetorical shiny object. Must be inconvenient.

I have never claimed, implied or believed Inannity was a "news reporter", ever. "Hannity is not about reporting the news" kinda says exactly that, unless you're slogging around in the world of Doublethink.

You're trying to spin it that way, I get that, but unfortunately the words are on the page and I'm in charge of them, not you.
Yes you did imply it in that sentence. Your attempt of spinning it is pathetic. Be a man once for a change and admit to it even if you weasel your way out such as: "Yes, it could be construed that hannity was a news reporter but it was unintentional" and call it a day. Grow some balls and let the issue rest.

I have never claimed, implied or believed Inannity was a "news reporter", ever. "Hannity is not about reporting the news" kinda says exactly that, unless you're slogging around in the world of Doublethink.

Yes you did imply it in that sentence. Your attempt of spinning it is pathetic. Be a man once for a change and admit to it even if you weasel your way out such as: "Yes, it could be construed that hannity was a news reporter but it was unintentional" and call it a day. Grow some balls and let the issue rest.

Do you actually believe that anybody's buying this bullshit?

My point that you're trying so desperately to deflect is that Shorn Inannity is a political shill who doesn't give a flying fuck about flood victims or any kind of victims unless and until it serves his political agenda. Exactly like this thread does.

You can't refute that. So you're desperately flailing to try to make it mean something else.
Request denied. The point stands.

My point that you're trying so desperately to deflect is that Shorn Inannity is a political shill who doesn't give a flying fuck about flood victims or any kind of victims unless and until it serves his political agenda. Exactly like this thread does.

You can't refute that. So you're desperately flailing to try to make it mean something else.
Push your ego out of the way and don't try to look at things as winner and loser all the time. When you are wrong you are wrong just admit it. It takes more spine though than weaseling your way around the issue. What you said was:
The allusion is that Hannity supposed to report the news as a reporter but he doesn't. If the statement above were a response, preceded by someone saying: "Hannity is a news reporter," then you would have a valid argument. I looked back on the thread but I saw nobody making such statement, therefore you tried to mislead people that Hannity supposed to report the news as a reporter but he didn't.

Push your ego out of the way and don't try to look at things as winner and loser all the time. When you are wrong you are wrong just admit it. It takes more spine though than weaseling your way around the issue. What you said was:
The allusion is that Hannity supposed to report the news as a reporter but he doesn't. If the statement above were a response, preceded by someone saying: "Hannity is a news reporter," then you would have a valid argument. I looked back on the thread but I saw nobody making such statement, therefore you tried to mislead people that Hannity supposed to report the news as a reporter but he didn't.

And again it's transparently obvious you're cherrypicking a single line completely out of its context and playing "Let's Pretend" with what you wish it meant. Unfortunately my posts are the single thought as a whole --- a cherrypicked line removed from its setup and conclusion. You're trying to left-brain it. And it ain't gonna work.

It ain't about ego, it's about basic reading comprehension and more to the point about trying to deflect away a point that scares you.

While Obama was out playing golf (again) and Hitlery was counting her money, Donald Trump was personally down in Louisiana with an 18-wheeler filled with desperately needed supplies. Not a prima donna above the "little people" like Obama, but rather just one of the people making a real difference with actions instead of empty platitudes like the Democrats.

Trump SHAMES Louisiana Governor and Media After He Shows Up with an 18-Wheeler Full of…
Ah Thank Don-ahld's genna tek Loos-ana.

An' ta-merro he's gonna be heah in Miss-sippi. Big-ger an' Elvis.

And again it's transparently obvious you're cherrypicking a single line completely out of its context and playing "Let's Pretend" with what you wish it meant. Unfortunately my posts are the single thought as a whole --- a cherrypicked line removed from its setup and conclusion. You're trying to left-brain it. And it ain't gonna work.

It ain't about ego, it's about basic reading comprehension and more to the point about trying to deflect away a point that scares you.
Pinning scientifically engineered linguistic spin on the board. You got busted. You, Academia types, are embarrassed even of the thought of getting caught trying to manipulate the populace at large. You carefully crafted your sentence without even thinking about it since you are doing it constantly. It is just like weapons drills instill muscle memory but for you ceaselessly constructing double entendre sentences became memorized. You tried to mislead people with that sentence. I am not watching Hannity because his repeating the same shit on the same show with every guest became a drag. Hearing the same fucking thing for one hour is just too much. It is different if you say it a couple times but he even does it show after show after show. Fuck him. Don't misconstrue it, I am not defending him, I am pointing out your slick ways to mislead people.

Pinning scientifically engineered linguistic spin on the board. You got busted. You, Academia types, are embarrassed even of the thought of getting caught trying to manipulate the populace at large. You carefully crafted your sentence without even thinking about it since you are doing it constantly. It is just like weapons drills instill muscle memory but for you ceaselessly constructing double entendre sentences became memorized. You tried to mislead people with that sentence. I am not watching Hannity because his repeating the same shit on the same show with every guest became a drag. Hearing the same fucking thing for one hour is just too much. It is different if you say it a couple times but he even does it show after show after show. Fuck him. Don't misconstrue it, I am not defending him, I am pointing out your slick ways to mislead people.

You're pointing out that you can't read.

I ain't the one cherrypicking single phrases out of their context to mislead. That would be you. And as long as you keep trying to deflect the point away, I'll just keep pointing out that that's what you're doing. Up to you.

only 1 cable news " reporter " fact counts to the people in Baton Rouge.
Hannity showed up there ... devoted entire hour to their plight .
wasn't CNN --- Lemon ..Cooper ... Wolf ... etc
wasn't MSNBC --Chris Hayes ... Maddow ... Matthews... etc.

While Obama was out playing golf (again) and Hitlery was counting her money, Donald Trump was personally down in Louisiana with an 18-wheeler filled with desperately needed supplies. Not a prima donna above the "little people" like Obama, but rather just one of the people making a real difference with actions instead of empty platitudes like the Democrats.

Trump SHAMES Louisiana Governor and Media After He Shows Up with an 18-Wheeler Full of…

"Desperately needed supplies" ?

Play doh?

:rofl:
I don't think it's right to mock a man for wanting to help the flood victims. Not right at all.

Insensitive really.

I don't either. Those that actually do that are heroes and deserve our applause.

Very mockable, however, are pandering politicians trolling for photo-ops using those flood victims as their tools.

So what of that 18 wheeler? What was it full of? Trump’s "make America great again" hats? One thing I know is that unlike you, those flood victims don't care from where or whom the help comes. They are happy to get it. They don't make it political.

So what's mockable is you trying to speak for victims whose pain you cannot even begin to comprehend. So stop joking around. It's not funny.

Last edited:

I ain't the one cherrypicking single phrases out of their context to mislead. That would be you. And as long as you keep trying to deflect the point away, I'll just keep pointing out that that's what you're doing. Up to you.
You are persistent bugger, aren't you? You tried to portray Hannity that he did not report the news as a reporter. I pointed out that Hannity was a commentator and not a reporter. Why are you so adamant to deny it?

You are persistent bugger, aren't you? You tried to portray Hannity that he did not report the news as a reporter. I pointed out that Hannity was a commentator and not a reporter. Why are you so adamant to deny it?

Wow dood. I've seen four-year-olds with severe trauma who stopped bawling in less time than this. Grow up.

Play doh?

I don't think it's right to mock a man for wanting to help the flood victims. Not right at all.

Insensitive really.

I don't either. Those that actually do that are heroes and deserve our applause.

Very mockable, however, are pandering politicians trolling for photo-ops using those flood victims as their tools.

So what of that 18 wheeler? What was it full of? Trump’s "make America great again" hats? One thing I know is that unlike you, those flood victims don't care from where or whom the help comes. They are happy to get it. They don't make it political.

So what's mockable is you trying to speak for victims whose pain you cannot even begin to comprehend. So stop joking around. It's not funny.

Oh I think I can. I'm a Katrinite. And while I didn't see any politicians running down to New Orleans to boost their sagging ratings by handing out Play Doh, in the event it would have been at best irrelevant if it didn't get in the way, and a PITA if it did.

Just got off the phone with another Katrinite who's making her home space available for displaced residents who might need it, and she's one of many doing that. That's the kind of support they need. That in fact is how I got here to Carolina, by taking up such an offer.

Sure beats Play Doh.

Play doh?

Insensitive really.

Oh I think I can. I'm a Katrinite. And while I didn't see any politicians running down to New Orleans to boost their sagging ratings by handing out Play Doh, in the event it would have been at best irrelevant if it didn't get in the way, and a PITA if it did.

Just got off the phone with another Katrinite who's making her home space available for displaced residents who might need it, and she's one of many doing that. That's the kind of support they need. That in fact is how I got here to Carolina, by taking up such an offer.

Sure beats Play Doh.
And that brings us back full circle. Of all people I would think you would be more understanding of what these people are going through.

One other thing Pogo, I think it's pretty sad you're peddling your plight and those of others for brownie points in a political debate, to in turn mock someone else trying to help others going through what you went through.

That makes you a pathetic human being in my book. Such utter lack of respect and sympathy. You had Katrina, they have this. You aren't a judge if good intentions. You're too busy judging a man for his politics to see the goodwill he's willing to impart on people who need it most.

And why aren't you down there helping?

Last edited:
And that brings us back full circle. Of all people I would think you would be more understanding of what these people are going through.

I understand deeply what they're going through. Been there. There's no dispute about that.

One other thing Pogo, I think it's pretty sad you're peddling your plight and those of others for brownie poit's in a political debate, to in turn mock someone else trying to help others going through what you went through.

I guess that's some kind of incoherent attempt to turn the object of my mockery onto me. But I'm uh, not the one running for office Sparkles. I'm not the one looking for photo ops with 49 seconds of Play Doh. And I'm DAMN sure not the one trying to "score brownie poit's" with a thread that doesn't even bother to MENTION anyone's suffering, doesn't even bother to MENTION a flooding disaster, doesn't even bother to MENTION the state of Louisiana in its schoolyard-juvenile quest to jump on the backs of those victims to score political points in what he thinks is some kind of football game, with flood victims as the football.

Go read the title of this thread. It's entirely about what politician "scored brownie poit's [sic] against what other politician -- while the victims washed out of their homes can go sit on a tack. That's what this is about, and that's ALL this has ever been about.

So spare me your contrived bullshit. I can see right through it.

That makes you a pathetic human being in my book. Such utter lack of respect and sympathy. You had Katrina, they have this. You aren't a judge if good intentions. You're too busy judging a man for his politics to see the goodwill he's willing to impart on people who need it most.

Bite my ass.

How was he getting in the way? If anything, you would have rather him not come at all. Then it would have been you getting in the way.

Just got off the phone with another Katrinite who's making her home space available for displaced residents who might need it, and she's one of many doing that. That's the kind of support they need.

LOL. This isn't Airbnb. This is a natural disaster. You have to do more than give people shelter.

Don't get me wrong, that's all well and good, but they need food and water too. Living space does little good to people who are thirsting and starving to death. How far is your friend willing to take it? Will she buy them food and water? Clothing? Will she replace everything else these people have lost? Will she resurrect the dead?

That in fact is how I got here to Carolina, by taking up such an offer.

I'm glad you got to rebuild your life. Trump was trying to help these people rebuild theirs. Much to your dismay.

Bite my ass.

Ah. So I struck a nerve. Don't presume to lecture me. That's the thing with people like you. You think somehow telling us about what you went through makes you some sort of an authority, a judge of goodwill and intention.

If Trump had ignored this, you would be howling about how indifferent he was to the poor, needy, or less fortunate. This has become a pattern.

By the way, why should I "bite your ass" when your lack of character would easily serve the same purpose?

Forum List

Back