Trump delivers knockout blow to Clinton/Obama

When hit by devastating floods nothing helps more then this....which Trumpy helped deliver with his tiny little hands...
Yep I believe kids need play doh.
You idiots have never been in a hurricane shelter or any other disaster shelter and are slinging shit to display your uninformed idiocy. Try it once for a change and see what it is in reality. Small kids are running around screaming just being themselves playing with no toys. Here is somebody distributing stuff and some of the items are purposefully selected to keep children occupied in the shelters. Your partisan douchebaggery would be laughable if the matter weren't serious for the folks in need in Louisiana. You are imbeciles on parade.

So you prefer kids running around screaming with no toys, huh? Certainly explains why Detroit, Chicago, Memphis and a whole host of other places have kids who turn to murder just to stimulate themselves. It also tells me you have never donated anything to hurricane relief supply collections because they will take just about anything you offer them.
I live in the land of hurricanes fuckhead. You are assuming too much. It is different when people are forced to coexist in a fucking high school gym crowded up in that disaster shelter and their kids are running around with no toys or being neglected by their parents in the cities. Pull your head out of your ass, moron.
You need to read what I said again since you make no sense at all. Are you drunk?

I live in the land of hurricanes, tornadoes, and snow related emergency events and you are as fullof shit as Pogo.

So let's send them notepads, paper and pencils with erasers. Like Trump.

Trumps world is so far away from normal reality, he believes play-doh and pencils are "supplies". Much needed supplies.

Scroll back and read my Snopes link. They clearly state there was much more than play doh and they don't know exactly what was in there.

I can't believe Kirstie Alley actually expects Barack Obama to stop golfing while people are dying. Doesn't she know her president?!? More soldiers have died in Afghanistan under Obama than Bush. And while Bush quit golf altogether as a small "sacrifice" (he believed he shouldn't be enjoying golf while troops were going through hell), Obama has golfed more than any president in U.S. history. He barely comes in to work. Much like Bill and Hitlery don't care about anyone other than Bill and Hitlery (including each other), Barack & Michelle are in it for Barack & Michelle. It was always about them and it always will be about them.

Actor Kirstie Alley Sparks Intense Backlash After Criticizing Obama’s Response to Louisiana Flooding

I can't believe Kirstie Alley actually expects Barack Obama to stop golfing while people are dying. Doesn't she know her president?!? More soldiers have died in Afghanistan under Obama than Bush. And while Bush quit golf altogether as a small "sacrifice" (he believed he shouldn't be enjoying golf while troops were going through hell), Obama has golfed more than any president in U.S. history. He barely comes in to work. Much like Bill and Hitlery don't care about anyone other than Bill and Hitlery (including each other), Barack & Michelle are in it for Barack & Michelle. It was always about them and it always will be about them.

Actor Kirstie Alley Sparks Intense Backlash After Criticizing Obama’s Response to Louisiana Flooding

Bullshit.

Woodrow Wilson and Dwight Eisenhower both golfed waaaay more than O'bama.

And guess what --- I've got a link that proves my point. You don't.

It would only be a knockout blow if the hypocritical left actually stood for something.

Since none of them do, and since they are ALL liars, double talkers, and arrogant sacks of shit, this will not effect them in any way.

They will vote for little Ms. Hot sauce in her purse. No matter what.

When hit by devastating floods nothing helps more then this....which Trumpy helped deliver with his tiny little hands...
Yep I believe kids need play doh.
You idiots have never been in a hurricane shelter or any other disaster shelter and are slinging shit to display your uninformed idiocy. Try it once for a change and see what it is in reality. Small kids are running around screaming just being themselves playing with no toys. Here is somebody distributing stuff and some of the items are purposefully selected to keep children occupied in the shelters. Your partisan douchebaggery would be laughable if the matter weren't serious for the folks in need in Louisiana. You are imbeciles on parade.

I've certainly been in hurricane shelters.

Again, if you're in one ---- then it means your crisis is over.

???
yep ...you have no idea !

Cops carry stuffed teddy bears in the trunks of their squad cars. Can the kid eat it? No. But it makes the kid feel better.

Alas...closed ears and minds will still not "get it".

1st actual coverage of La. homes --- after flood water has gone down ---i've seen on cable news so far... was on Hannity tonight.
zero on msnbc & cnn.

Hannity was down there his entire show tonight.
everything these folks own... stacked up in big trash pile in their front yard.
many didn't have flood insurance. feds said they didn't need it.

anybody who thinks these folks don't still have a crisis is idiotic.

anybody gonna be surprised that cnn & msnbc will now fully cover Obama down there tomorrow ... as hero to victims ... blah...blah ...blah --- all day long.
he'll prolly make up crap that Hillary is gonna help in getting funding aid / etc too.

While Obama was out playing golf (again) and Hitlery was counting her money, Donald Trump was personally down in Louisiana with an 18-wheeler filled with desperately needed supplies. Not a prima donna above the "little people" like Obama, but rather just one of the people making a real difference with actions instead of empty platitudes like the Democrats.

Trump SHAMES Louisiana Governor and Media After He Shows Up with an 18-Wheeler Full of…

"Desperately needed supplies" ?

Play doh?

:rofl:
I don't think it's right to mock a man for wanting to help the flood victims. Not right at all.

Insensitive really.

While Obama was out playing golf (again) and Hitlery was counting her money, Donald Trump was personally down in Louisiana with an 18-wheeler filled with desperately needed supplies. Not a prima donna above the "little people" like Obama, but rather just one of the people making a real difference with actions instead of empty platitudes like the Democrats.

Trump SHAMES Louisiana Governor and Media After He Shows Up with an 18-Wheeler Full of…

"Desperately needed supplies" ?

Play doh?

:rofl:
I don't think it's right to mock a man for wanting to help the flood victims. Not right at all.

Insensitive really.

I don't either. Those that actually do that are heroes and deserve our applause.

Very mockable, however, are pandering politicians trolling for photo-ops using those flood victims as their tools.

Yeah, Hussein's phonin it in at this point. He's all done. Can't get him off the golf course. And Clinton's way too busy rakin in all that Globalist Corporate cash. Kudos to Trump.

1st actual coverage of La. homes --- after flood water has gone down ---i've seen on cable news so far... was on Hannity tonight.
zero on msnbc & cnn.

Hannity was down there his entire show tonight.
everything these folks own... stacked up in big trash pile in their front yard.
many didn't have flood insurance. feds said they didn't need it.

anybody who thinks these folks don't still have a crisis is idiotic.

anybody gonna be surprised that cnn & msnbc will now fully cover Obama down there tomorrow ... as hero to victims ... blah...blah ...blah --- all day long.
he'll prolly make up crap that Hillary is gonna help in getting funding aid / etc too.

Inannity is the same asshat who was bending over backward to try to spin Katrina as not all that bad in defense of Boooosh, and his boots on the ground Shep Smith wouldn't do it :lol:

Because for Shorn Inannity it's not about reporting news or concern for citizens, but about scoring political points.

Because for Shorn Inannity it's not about reporting news or concern for citizens, but about scoring political points.
There is a difference between new reporters and news commentators. Please, verify what did you mean by above statement.

Obama is still the President.

Clinton is still beating Trump in all the polls.

Some "knockout'....:eusa_dance::eusa_clap::eusa_dance::eusa_clap:

Yeah, Hussein's phonin it in at this point. He's all done. Can't get him off the golf course. And Clinton's way too busy rakin in all that Globalist Corporate cash. Kudos to Trump.

Exactly what is "Hussein" supposed to do? Nobody can answer that question.
Hey, you think maybe he can, I dunno, send the aid power of the United States Government?

Oh wait --- he already did that. Over a week ago when the Governor put in the request.

This is all an Alabama Literacy Test for you huh Sparkles?

There is a difference between new reporters and news commentators. Please, verify what did you mean by above statement.

Actually I already described what that means just above that statement.
Well, now that you say it. However, the allusion was that he supposed to report news as a reporter and not as a commentator.

For verification: Pogo meant that Hannity was a commentator and not a reporter in below statement:

And it will all be meaningless, as the POTUS has already done his part sending the facilities of the USG which, far as I know, is having very positive impact.

Personal visits, though, accomplish nothing. PR theater set up by armchair pundits like the wanker who started this thread. And the one in 217 who can't answer the question.

Actually I already described what that means just above that statement.
Well, now that you say it. However, the allusion was that he supposed to report news as a reporter and not as a commentator.

For verification: Pogo meant that Hannity was a commentator and not a reporter in below statement:

Inannity has never been a reporter so far as I know. Defining his job is not my point. Defining his priorities is. That's what the phrase "it's all about" means.

Forum List

Back