Trump decertifies Iran deal

The one thing the Idiot-in Chief has done is send a message to all governments on this Earth that the word the United States commits to in any agreement is subject to the whim of any future President after a number of years have passed. That fucking NARCISSISTIC FOOL has done grave damage to the reputation of this Nation and is unconscionable!
That happened already under Obama. Red line in Syria & attacking Libya

True enough about Syria. The GOP Congress wouldn't back a retaliation strike for a confirmed chemical attack that killed 1500 or so. Sent a strong message.

The one thing the Idiot-in Chief has done is send a message to all governments on this Earth that the word the United States commits to in any agreement is subject to the whim of any future President after a number of years have passed. That fucking NARCISSISTIC FOOL has done grave damage to the reputation of this Nation and is unconscionable!
That happened already under Obama. Red line in Syria & attacking Libya

True enough about Syria. The GOP Congress wouldn't back a retaliation strike for a confirmed chemical attack that killed 1500 or so. Sent a strong message.
Has NOTHING to do with the GOP. Obama was a coward who wouldn't make good on his own threat.
Any Libya disarmed per an agreement with us only to be bombed on Obama's orders.

And honestly, who gives a damn if Iran trusts us. DEATH TO AMERICA they chant as they spend the plane loads of UNMARKED CASH BILLS Obama sent them in the dead of the night.

It's a risky move. But he is delivering on his campaign promise. He is doing what his supporters want. I didn't like the deal much, but it was a deal agreed on by both sides. Hopefully this isn't the end. Hopefully they'll begin renegotiating. But i can understand Iran not wanting to do that.

For me, it's a bit sad. It looks like Trump has become beholden to the Saudi/Israeli lobby and Neocon Warmongers. Seeing John Bolton there gloating at the press conference, was pretty disturbing. The man's a psychopath. Looks like we're headed to war with Iran. It's been in the works for years. Just like Syria and Iraq. It's how Empires roll i guess. But all Empires fall. I hope Americans understand that.

Filthy Don kissed that Saudi Ass once again. So much for those mad negotiation skills that he never uses.

It's a risky move. But he is delivering on his campaign promise. He is doing what his supporters want. I didn't like the deal much, but it was a deal agreed on by both sides. Hopefully this isn't the end. Hopefully they'll begin renegotiating. But i can understand Iran not wanting to do that.

For me, it's a bit sad. It looks like Trump has become beholden to the Saudi/Israeli lobby and Neocon Warmongers. Seeing John Bolton there gloating at the press conference, was pretty disturbing. The man's a psychopath. Looks like we're headed to war with Iran. It's been in the works for years. Just like Syria and Iraq. It's how Empires roll i guess. But all Empires fall. I hope Americans understand that.
That's just a dumb assessment. Trump blasted the Iran deal long before ever becoming potus so it has nothing to do with becoming beholden to anyone and everything to do with keeping his word. Something very few presidents are good at.

Um, no. It's a message that the USA won't be sold to terrorists and scumbags

That's just a dumb assessment. Trump blasted the Iran deal long before ever becoming potus so it has nothing to do with becoming beholden to anyone and everything to do with keeping his word. Something very few presidents are good at.

It's why i said he is delivering on a campaign promise. But he is beholden to the Saudi/Israel lobby, and Neocon psychos. All three want war with Iran as soon as possible. It is what it is.

It's why i said he is delivering on a campaign promise. But he is beholden to the Saudi/Israeli lobby, and Neocon psychos. All three want war with Iran as soon as possible. It is what it is.
You idiots said the same exact thing about North Korea too, now look where we stand.

It's why i said he is delivering on a campaign promise. But he is beholden to the Saudi/Israeli lobby, and Neocon psychos. All three want war with Iran as soon as possible. It is what it is.
I have seen no signs of Trump being beholden to ANYONE.

You need to keep your wild paranoia in check

I thought Donnie Dealmaker was going to get us a better deal with Iran

Where is it?

It's better already. We're not living a lie.

Except Filthy Don lies all the time..and constantly grabs you by puzzy doing at the same time.
147687-4e24b7ffcaad89980af693f54fcbeb51.jpg

You idiots said the same exact thing about North Korea too, now look where we stand.

With Neocon psychos like John Bolton involved, i won't be surprised if the North Korean situation goes south real soon. Trump needs to dump the Neocons. They will lead him down a dark bloody path.

With Neocon psychos like John Bolton involved, i won't be surprised if the North Korean situation goes south real soon. Trump needs to dump the Neocons. They will lead him down a dark bloody path.
According to the Left, WW3 should have occurred a year ago.

Since Vietnam, our military might has really only guaranteed every free markets "right" to trade with all other free markets. Reagan and BushI only messed with small client states, and then through our own surrogates. the exeception being Afghanistan where Nato joined us. W was led like a little pony by the neocons into nation building, and we've been qWagmired ever since.

Obama viewed the US's exercise of military might with suspicion, because trade was more important for us than self-determination by natives ruled by colonialist stooges who favored trade, but he never reconciled the dichotomy between W taking sides and his own rhetorical flourishes while dictators who embraced trade slaughtered their own serfs/peons.

Now we have a narcissist. Dangerous, but the man is a coward and bully.

IF the Saudis and Zionists are betting on the US to buoy them up against the Iranians, RussianImperialsts, Chinese and French .... I think they'll be disappointed.

And the liberals should be delighted if wie can no longer afford the Navy.

Forum List

Back