Trump decertifies Iran deal

The Neocons are crowing the same chit from FauxNoose this very instant. The idiots are the most I'll informed lot in the world.
nZ1OXY.gif

Time for the Saudi Dance.

Now we have no input into what happens in Iran and the world moves on past us one more time.

Trump is doing his best to make us irrelevant to the rest of the world

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Your world is inept without American leadership.

Ha. You clearly have never left the country.

Outside of staying in 19 nations I have never been outside the US.

Now look for John Bolton to sabotage Korea peace prospects next. Neocons always take us down a dark bloody path. Trump should have known better. He was a frequent vocal critic of Bush's Iraq War blunder. Now he's being led into more quagmires. I strongly urge him to dump John Bolton. He's a psychopath that will ruin him.

Last edited:
President Trump - doing what all actual Americans knew needed to be done.

Which, all by itself, ties liberal panties in nasty little knots. Good thing liberals are ball-less wonders else they'd be in terrible physical pain today - pain eclipsing their mental anguish.

Military arms deal Muslim Dance Celebration

tenor.gif

Punk azz Filthy Don is a shill.

Sadly, most past US Presidents have done the 'Military arms deal Muslim Dance Celebration' with Saudi Arabia. Most have kneeled to kiss the Saudi Royal Ring. Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the Neocons now get their war with Iran. It is a day of celebration for them.
Trump just got a laser light show with his picture on a building. LOL

Now look for John Bolton to sabotage Korea peace prospects next.

Next? Next to what?

Neocons always take us down a dark bloody path. Trump should have known better. He was a frequent vocal critic of Bush's Iraq War blunder. Now he's being lead into more quagmires. I strongly urge him to dump John Bolton. He's a psychopath that will ruin Trump.

Indications from all who've worked with him are that he is not a man who is "led".

Military arms deal Muslim Dance Celebration

tenor.gif

Punk azz Filthy Don is a shill.

Sadly, most past US Presidents have done the 'Military arms deal Muslim Dance Celebration' with Saudi Arabia. Most have kneeled to kiss the Saudi Royal Ring. Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the Neocons now get their war with Iran. It is a day of celebration for them.
Trump just got a laser light show with his picture on a building. LOL

He's doing what most past US Presidents have done. He's kissing the Saudi Royal Ring. They along with Israelis and Neocons, are celebrating bigtime. They now have their war with Iran. History repeating itself. Sad Perpetual War.

Next? Next to what?

Neocons always take us down a dark bloody path. Trump should have known better. He was a frequent vocal critic of Bush's Iraq War blunder. Now he's being lead into more quagmires. I strongly urge him to dump John Bolton. He's a psychopath that will ruin Trump.

Indications from all who've worked with him are that he is not a man who is "led".

Look for Bolton to sabotage North Korea peace prospects next. He's a Neocon psychopath. Trump should have nothing to do with him.

Israel just made another $10B/yr in aid with this decision. Saudis will get their Military Contracts.

What a great day to be Jew and Muslim! :113:

Next? Next to what?

Look for Bolton to sabotage North Korea peace prospects next. He's a Neocon psychopath. Trump should have nothing to do with him.

Donnie 'Two Scoops' knows much more than the Generals by the way.

N. Korea wanted a nuke to ensure the US and SK wouldn't regime change. And we won't. Bolton can hem and haw and crow, but we can't do jack shit without SK agreeing ... unless we want a holocaust with them as ground zero without them joining in. I don't really see that happening. But there aren't any states like Israel and the Saudis playing in Korea. Japan, China and SK all pretty much want the same thing. Peace.

Trump always bows to flattery, and the Israelis and Saudis excel. Iran bolsters the shiaa in Iraq ... with the neocon allies Kurds getting the shaft. Can't have that.

Since Vietnam, our military might has really only guaranteed every free markets "right" to trade with all other free markets. Reagan and BushI only messed with small client states, and then through our own surrogates. the exeception being Afghanistan where Nato joined us. W was led like a little pony by the neocons into nation building, and we've been qWagmired ever since.

Obama viewed the US's exercise of military might with suspicion, because trade was more important for us than self-determination by natives ruled by colonialist stooges who favored trade, but he never reconciled the dichotomy between W taking sides and his own rhetorical flourishes while dictators who embraced trade slaughtered their own serfs/peons.

Now we have a narcissist. Dangerous, but the man is a coward and bully.

IF the Saudis and Zionists are betting on the US to buoy them up against the Iranians, RussianImperialsts, Chinese and French .... I think they'll be disappointed.

And the liberals should be delighted if wie can no longer afford the Navy.
Please. Obama invaded Libya and Syria.
With pro-revolutionary surrogates.

Now Filthy Don needs to sue those 19 women who he sexual assaulted as he promised in his campaign, but he won't because he's guilty and they are suing his azz.

Same situation with Iran....Saudi and Israel win receive all the benefits but Donnie Two Scoops won't come clean and say that to Americans. What a punkazz.:113:

Since Vietnam, our military might has really only guaranteed every free markets "right" to trade with all other free markets. Reagan and BushI only messed with small client states, and then through our own surrogates. the exeception being Afghanistan where Nato joined us. W was led like a little pony by the neocons into nation building, and we've been qWagmired ever since.

Obama viewed the US's exercise of military might with suspicion, because trade was more important for us than self-determination by natives ruled by colonialist stooges who favored trade, but he never reconciled the dichotomy between W taking sides and his own rhetorical flourishes while dictators who embraced trade slaughtered their own serfs/peons.

IF the Saudis and Zionists are betting on the US to buoy them up against the Iranians, RussianImperialsts, Chinese and French .... I think they'll be disappointed.

My US Marine buddies.

Now we have no input into what happens in Iran and the world moves on past us one more time.

Trump is doing his best to make us irrelevant to the rest of the world

Your world is inept without American leadership.

Ha. You clearly have never left the country.

Outside of staying in 19 nations I have never been outside the US.

Epcot at Disney does not count.

One day you will grow up and move out of your parents basement!

Maybe

Well, Israel is a pariah state. The Saudis .... 9-11. The Iranians wanted a near term nuke, one they could assemble on short order in case someone decided to "Iraq" them. they have it. China, France, Russia .... any or all of them can guarantee they keep it. France for one can give them all the nuclear elec they want. Iran's economy is still in the shitter.

In theory, we can sanction any country that allows their economy free trade with Iran. But Trump's shown he's after headlines for his base, not a trade war.

My US Marine buddies.
yer buddies.

The one thing the Idiot-in Chief has done is send a message to all governments on this Earth that the word the United States commits to in any agreement is subject to the whim of any future President after a number of years have passed. That fucking NARCISSISTIC FOOL has done grave damage to the reputation of this Nation and is unconscionable!

Trump no choice. The stakes are too high. We can’t let Iran get nukes.
How in the world do you think backing out of this deal helps them not get nukes. The deal had measures to prevent them from developing nukes. And what of all the other countries, our Allies, who were part of this deal? This wasn't an Obama/Iran thing, it was a joint effort.

Trump knows that congress isn't going to go through with the decert. He is just posturing and trying to send a message that he is a tough guy, IMO

Go make love a a Mullah, or goat or sheep! Ollie Assburn!

Forum List

Back