Trump cries when called out for attacking women

"Trump was completely right to bring up the issue of rape as part of the problem of illegal immigration" if he had not smeared all Mexicans before walking it back.

If he had not confused Judge Curiel with how our legal system works.

If he had not threatened American Muslims.

Those gals are decimating Donnie and causing him to have public temper tantrums.

"Trump was completely right to bring up the issue of rape as part of the problem of illegal immigration" if he had not smeared all Mexicans before walking it back.

If he had not confused Judge Curiel with how our legal system works.

If he had not threatened American Muslims.

1. He did not smear all Mexicans. That is a lie.

2. I have documented rape as a major issue among the human trafficking flow into the United States. YOu have not addressed this fact.

3. Lefties such as yourself often complain about minorities being judged by whites. And have been crowing that Hispanics hate Trump. But now that Trump complains about being judged by an Hispanic it is beyond the pale? Double Standard BS.

4. He did not threaten American Muslims.

Those gals are decimating Donnie and causing him to have public temper tantrums.

Thanks for your content rich post.

I will be reading this over and over again, to make sure that I understand all it's many layers and deep, deep thoughts.

You lie, because in his initial statement he did indict all Mexicans.

No questions that rape is a major problem in human trafficking as well as in our society.

I have complained about nothing. I have stated that whites will have to meet the same standars of judgment as peoples of color.

Trump certainly threatened American Muslims.

I will be reading this over and over again, to make sure that I understand all it's many layers and deep, deep thoughts.
The layer you need to know is that Donnie is pissing off women.

Trump hires the best folks with politcal savvy like Paul Manafort..then he does not do what they say ...Its like hiring an architect who says "do not knock down that wall its a supporting wall to the roof truss"...you turn around and tell a crew to knock it down ...Increible..
GOP to Trump: Stop alienating Latinos

As President he will get Military Intelligence and Military Advice and he will wipe his ass with it ....

No questions that rape is a major problem in human trafficking as well as in our society.

I have complained about nothing. I have stated that whites will have to meet the same standars of judgment as peoples of color.

1. He did NOT indict all Mexicans in his initial statement. That has been repeatedly proven. YOu are lying.

2. 80% makes your attempt to equate it to normal crime in our country an insult to the millions of victims. Trump was right, as verified by Amnesty International.

3. People of color get to complain about white judges and juries. Trump does the same and is subject to the most vile slander and libel.

4. Trump did not threaten American Muslims.

It's called fighting back. I know it looks odd because most Republicans don't fight back they just roll over. Make the GOP stand up again...
VOTE TRUMP!

Most women are fine with the idea of being treated as equals. Including other women getting push back if they are out of line.

It is only constant propaganda that is driving the Gender Gap.

Some are saying that Trump called the Judge a "Brown faced La Raza Frito Bandito" hater ....whose parents raised him in a border brothel ...

1. He did NOT indict all Mexicans in his initial statement. That has been repeatedly proven. YOu are lying.

2. 80% makes your attempt to equate it to normal crime in our country an insult to the millions of victims. Trump was right, as verified by Amnesty International.

3. People of color get to complain about white judges and juries. Trump does the same and is subject to the most vile slander and libel.

Yes, he did.

No, it is not.

White people get to complain about people of color.

Yes, he did.

Most women are fine with the idea of being treated as equals. Including other women getting push back if they are out of line. It is only constant propaganda that is driving the Gender Gap.
And it is your kind of nonsense that is costing Donnie the female vote. Don't lie.

Yes, he did.

No, it is not.

Yes, he did.

3. The reaction when minorities or liberals complain is not the same as when Trump complained. That is a double standard and that needs to go.

Most women are fine with the idea of being treated as equals. Including other women getting push back if they are out of line. It is only constant propaganda that is driving the Gender Gap.
And it is your kind of nonsense that is costing Donnie the female vote. Don't lie.

The lie is that an attack on a woman is an attack on all women.

Using that logic, everyone who attacks Trump is anti-man.

It is utter bullshit.

And you repeat bullshit often enough and loud enough and you can create a perception that is more important than the truth.

And more dangerous.

Criticisms by former First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State Clinton and scholar, professor, and Senator Warren have caused temper tantrum Trump of making a public fool of himself trying to respond to their criticisms. It isn't too deep unless you happen to be brainwashed, delusional controlled by the fraudster cult leader.

There are ominous signs that his campaign is imploding,
maxresdefault.jpg

Criticisms by former First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State Clinton and scholar, professor, and Senator Warren have caused temper tantrum Trump of making a public fool of himself trying to respond to their criticisms. It isn't too deep unless you happen to be brainwashed, delusional controlled by the fraudster cult leader.

Actually, his style is of strong comebacks to attacks, regardless of the source and not giving anyone a pass.

In this he is the EXACT opposite of sexist.

He is treating these women exactly as he would treat a male rival or enemy.

If that makes him the bad guy, then our rules on this subject are what is sexist, not Trump.

What you lefties are doing is not calling him on sexism, but using false accusations of sexism to marginalize someone you cant' defeated based on the issues.

Deport Illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs. VOTE TRUMP.

Yes, he did.

No, it is not.

Yes, he did.

3. The reaction when minorities or liberals complain is not the same as when Trump complained. That is a double standard and that needs to go.

You can deny it alll you want but Trump indicted all Mexicans in his initial statement. That has been proven true.

The only equating here is going on in your silly head.

Yeah, the reaction is the same: some like it, some don't.

I said that Trump said he would ban American Muslims. That is a threat.

Forum List

Back