Trump cries when called out for attacking women

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Doesn't matter.

He lies every single day, flip flops every single day, makes assholes of the RWNJs, calls them idiots, proves they ARE idiots and the idiots line up to suck his

EEEEUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Last edited:
Trump was never "called out for attacking women" but there are great photos, some turned into post cards, of Bill Clinton crying when he was caught with his pants down sexually abusing a young woman barely older than his daughter in the freaking Oval Office. The current presumed democrat nominee blamed the "vast right wing conspiracy" for the DNA on Monica's freaking dress.

• Banned
Trump has been repeatedly called out for abusing women and will continue to be called out.

Bill is not running.

Trump was never "called out for attacking women" but there are great photos, some turned into post cards, of Bill Clinton crying when he was caught with his pants down sexually abusing a young woman barely older than his daughter in the freaking Oval Office. The current presumed democrat nominee blamed the "vast right wing conspiracy" for the DNA on Monica's freaking dress.

Speaking of sucking ...

Right on cue.

Speaking of sexually abusing women young enough to be his daughter -

Besides rape, why do you think Ivana dumped Duh Donuld??

donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-lead-11.jpg

But since so many pedos are heros to RWNJs, they reallly don't care.

:puke:

Other than spelling Monica's name correctly I'm not sure you said anything truthful.

Speaking of sucking ...

Right on cue.

Speaking of sexually abusing women young enough to be his daughter -

Besides rape, why do you think Ivana dumped Duh Donuld??

donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-lead-11.jpg

But since so many pedos are heros to RWNJs, they reallly don't care.

:puke:

Considering what he has said, that is a disgusting picture

'Click here for more picks of Donald' - No thank you.

Wow, her hip is mashed into his open groin and she's staring sexually into his face. That's his daughter?

That's an unfortunate campaign poster...

Makes you wonder if that Katie Johnson lawsuit in California has merit after all? Bill Clinton wasn't the only one riding around in Epstein's pedophile express during the time in question...

Other than spelling Monica's name correctly I'm not sure you said anything truthful.
It is very disappointing when this poster lowers himself with posts like this.

Looks like some people are too fucking crying and chastising.

You are showing your utterly pathetic desperation and I think it's hilarious.

Looks like some people are too fucking crying and chastising.

You are showing your utterly pathetic desperation and I think it's hilarious.
Your silly comment ignores that fact of the femdom's power. Clinton is being paid back in force for abusing women. They will defeat him, easily, this fall.

Thanks for that link. Very excellent and informative to say the least. Trump posing as someone else bragging about his sexual abilities. That is one sick asshole. Making believe he is someone else and bragging about his sexual .....whatever.

Any democrat who thinks that HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON is going to score points against Trump by pointing out his boorish and inappropriate past behavior toward individual women is delusional beyond belief.

Maybe some fictitious candidate could score points this way, but certainly no one with the last name of "Clinton." This is red meat to her followers and pointless B.S. to everyone else.

Jake it's the lamest hit piece ever. Good grief it's pathetic. No one could even trash him in the article with the exception of the beauty queen who had "weight issues" and blamed them on Trump.

Cripes where did they even dig up these women? I laughed my ass off. How embarrassing for feminism. OMG. Donald says California women take care of their asses.

I'm supposed to be offended? When I could manage a punk band and work the door at Larry's Hideaway on a Friday night? Get back to me cream puff!

Jake it's the lamest hit piece ever. Good grief it's pathetic. No one even trashed him in the article with the exception of the beauty queen who had "weight issues" and blamed them on Trump.

Cripes where did they even dig up these women? I laughed my ass off. How embarrassing for feminism. OMG. Donald says California women take care of their asses.

I'm supposed to be offended? Manage a punk band and work the door at Larry's Hideaway on a Friday night and get back to me cream puff!

Some of the anti Trump threads on here reek of desperation

Forum List

Back