Trump Could Trigger The Longest Recession Since The Great Depression, Report Says

First, tax cuts on business help the working class, it promotes hiring, unlike Obama's massive tax on businesses. Second, I stopped paying attention to these economists when they claimed nothing was wrong with Bernie Sanders' economic plan. Thirdly, I'm pretty sure he also said he'd cut some of these MANY useless government agencies that shouldn't have existed in the first place. Fourthly, I highly doubt he'll actually follow through with any of his policies. Fifthly, I just wanted to say "fifthly".

You mean Reagan's "trickle-down" economics - that George H.W. Bush referred to as voodoo economics? Meaning, feed rich fat people more and hope some crumbs fall from the table.
Please tell us about the misery index Reagan inherited from your boy Carter

First, tax cuts on business help the working class, it promotes hiring, unlike Obama's massive tax on businesses. Second, I stopped paying attention to these economists when they claimed nothing was wrong with Bernie Sanders' economic plan. Thirdly, I'm pretty sure he also said he'd cut some of these MANY useless government agencies that shouldn't have existed in the first place. Fourthly, I highly doubt he'll actually follow through with any of his policies. Fifthly, I just wanted to say "fifthly".

You mean Reagan's "trickle-down" economics - that George H.W. Bush referred to as voodoo economics? Meaning, feed rich fat people more and hope some crumbs fall from the table.
Please tell us about the misery index Reagan inherited from your boy Carter
Clearly Trumpiconomics is proving superior to Obama and the Democrat's malaise.

IMG_2509.jpg

Forum List

Back