Trump's proposals estimated to add 11.5 Trillion to the National Debt

Gosh trumps Proposals MIGHT cost 11 trillion, Obamas HAVE cost 10 trillion. You all never worried about it before, why are you worried about it now?

Which of his proposals add up to 10 trillion ?

The guy has no idea what he's doing. I get some of you will always vote Republican, but in doing so you're voting for a man who is absolutely clueless and in WAY over his head.
Promises and Price Tags: A Fiscal Guide to the 2016 Election[/QUOTE

Have you done ANY background on "Committee For A Responsible Fedral Budget" and who funds it? I suggest that you do just that because you just posted some utter bullshit funded by the very globalist POS that helped to get us in this mess......

Gosh trumps Proposals MIGHT cost 11 trillion, Obamas HAVE cost 10 trillion. You all never worried about it before, why are you worried about it now?

No....Obama's proposals have NOT cost 10 trillion........the bulk of it is the legacy of the Worst POTUS of the Modern Era....

It's called "structural deficit"...

The guy has no idea what he's doing. I get some of you will always vote Republican, but in doing so you're voting for a man who is absolutely clueless and in WAY over his head.
Promises and Price Tags: A Fiscal Guide to the 2016 Election

Will those estimates even come close to what the CBO projects we will see as a result of Obamacare?

Analysts said Obamacare will chase more workers out of the labor force over the next five years, adding pressure to an economy still struggling to spring to life more than seven years into the Obama recovery.

The ACA’s largest effect on the labor market — especially as overall employment conditions improve — will come from provisions of the act that raise effective marginal tax rates on earnings, thereby reducing how much some people choose to work,” the CBO said.

Warning: Feds now foresee $30 trillion debt, blame looming tax hikes and Obamacare

If you think that somebody that add much debt doesn't know what they are doing then you would agree with me that Obama is a fucking idiot, wouldn't you?

You gonna show your math, Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbecile?

Will those estimates even come close to what the CBO projects we will see as a result of Obamacare?

Analysts said Obamacare will chase more workers out of the labor force over the next five years, adding pressure to an economy still struggling to spring to life more than seven years into the Obama recovery.

The ACA’s largest effect on the labor market — especially as overall employment conditions improve — will come from provisions of the act that raise effective marginal tax rates on earnings, thereby reducing how much some people choose to work,” the CBO said.

Warning: Feds now foresee $30 trillion debt, blame looming tax hikes and Obamacare

Never mind the Moonie Times spin....can you cite CBO on this subject?

Lets see obozo added more then all the presidents combined before him and now you think it is a big deal????

Lmao

Uhm...ok

Didn't ANY of you learn about "structural deficits" in.......uh.....well......Home Ec?

The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (CRFB) is an independent, non-profit, bipartisan public policy organization based in Washington, D.C. that addresses federal budget and fiscal issues. It was founded in 1981 by former United States Representatives Robert Giaimo (D-CT) and Henry Bellmon (R-OK), and its board of directors includes former Members of Congress and directors of the Office of Management and Budget, the Congressional Budget Office and the Federal Reserve.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_for_a_Responsible_Federal_Budget#cite_note-1

Seems to be filled by CURRENT MEMBERS of THIS ADMINISTRATION, and the DemocRAT party...... NO BIAS THERE! :ahole-1:'s:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Promises and Price Tags: A Fiscal Guide to the 2016 Election[/QUOTE

Have you done ANY background on "Committee For A Responsible Fedral Budget" and who funds it? I suggest that you do just that because you just posted some utter bullshit funded by the very globalist POS that helped to get us in this mess......

Hey, it's Tweedle-dale!

As we all know . The debt was ZERO when obama took office .

Do the righties ever tire of just lying all the time .

The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (CRFB) is an independent, non-profit, bipartisan public policy organization based in Washington, D.C. that addresses federal budget and fiscal issues. It was founded in 1981 by former United States Representatives Robert Giaimo (D-CT) and Henry Bellmon (R-OK), and its board of directors includes former Members of Congress and directors of the Office of Management and Budget, the Congressional Budget Office and the Federal Reserve.

Seems to be filled by CURRENT MEMBERS of THIS ADMINISTRATION, and the DemocRAT party...... NO BIAS THERE! :ahole-1:'s:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The very notion of a "Responsible Federal Budget" must really chafe a Recidivist Supply Side Voting Imbecile like you raw, eh, Vag?

The left is suddenly worried about the national debt? Since freaking when holy shit??????????

Every POTUS for whom I have voted bequeathed a smaller deficit to their successor than the one he inherited..........You?

Forum List

Back