Zone1 Trump could end the "war" in 10 minutes

He did end the Afghan occupation. He laid out the plan of evacuation. Had he taken his rightful role as a second-term President, he would have implemented his plan, only he would have taken America's assets with him. He certainly wouldn't have bumbled things like Pedo did.

Not the first he worked for peace and trying to end conflict.

End results may not have been major but it was a step in the right direction. And it didn't even require much at all.

If trump is so powerful with Putin, and trump truly LOVES America, then he would call putin and 'end the war in 10 minutes' for the good of America, even though he is not the current POTUS.
trump doesn't have to be POTUS to call putin.

But that's NOT how trump functions, there must be praise and acknowledgement attached. He craves personal attention.

I don't believe a word of trumps LIES.
trump is a fraud and a self-serving con man.

you don't understand much about how power politics are played, do you?
you need the power over the military of a superpower country to challenge another country in the same class.
and you need to challenge them before you can acquire peace.
which could well be (somewhat of) a real victory for the Ukranians.

you don't understand much about how power politics are played, do you?
you need the power over the military of a superpower country to challenge another country in the same class.
and you need to challenge them before you can acquire peace.
which could well be (somewhat of) a real victory for the Ukranians.
Point is, trump is a big talker.
Makes promises he can't keep.

If he was actual POTUS, no way he could END the war in 10 minutes.
But the cult members believe the lying trump.
"I alone can fix it." djt <<<<< What a load of crap.

Point is, trump is a big talker.
Makes promises he can't keep.

If he was actual POTUS, no way he could END the war in 10 minutes.
But the cult members believe the lying trump.
"I alone can fix it." djt <<<<< What a load of crap.
i'm no cult member, i'm a centrist conservative.
and i believe Trump when he says he can end the war soon after taking office.
why? because he got several other to-do items on the foreign policy agenda done too, with relative ease.
the embassy in Jerusalem, Arab nations' attitudes toward Israel, the border wall, peace with Russia during Trump's reign, holding China to account, that all worked like a charm.

In ten minutes? Yeah, nuclear war will destroy the planet in less than an hour.
he was exaggerating when he talked about '10 minutes', a habit that many politicians are prone to.
Biden not excluded : "there will be no negotiating on the debt-ceiling", followed by "woohoo! we have a compromise".

and he wasn't talking about ending the planet, he was talking about ending that war.
which i think is overdue, and should be far more important than "supporting Ukraine for as long as it takes".

Not being destroyed would be the choice.
No, 1-2 million dead Ukrainians would be the choice. Possibly more. And they know it.

It would be a repeat of Chechnya, just on a much larger scale. The post-victory, systematic purge would include educators, public sector administrators at every level, police, media, community leaders, religious leaders, social media influencers, etc. Basically everyone with a pro-Ukraine public presence or community influence.

They've already done it in the occupied areas. Chechnya is the model. 2 million is the number that is most bandied about on Russian state media, openly and stated by members of the Duma.

This is why freezing the conflict at the current lines is unacceptable for Ukraine. They know Russia will be back to finish the job in a few years, just like happened in Chechnya.

Putin has to be shown this will not be permitted, and the time to show him that is now- not 3 or 4 or 5 years from now, after he is allowed to come back with a reinvigorated military.

i'm no cult member, i'm a centrist conservative.
and i believe Trump when he says he can end the war soon after taking office.
why? because he got several other to-do items on the foreign policy agenda done too, with relative ease.
the embassy in Jerusalem, Arab nations' attitudes toward Israel, the border wall, peace with Russia during Trump's reign, holding China to account, that all worked like a charm.
and of course, Trump also put in the groundwork to ending the war on terror. Let's not forget that. :TH_WAY~113:

He did end the Afghan occupation. He laid out the plan of evacuation. Had he taken his rightful role as a second-term President, he would have implemented his plan, only he would have taken America's assets with him. He certainly wouldn't have bumbled things like Pedo did.

You mean like he did when he abandoned the bases in Syria to the Russians, that the food was still warm when they got there?

Or were you referring to the release of 5000 ISIS fighters after surrendering to the Taliban?

Donald Trump is A coward ass pussy. Just like the coward ass pussies that support him.

You mean like he did when he abandoned the bases in Syria to the Russians, that the food was still warm when they got there?

Or were you referring to the release of 5000 ISIS fighters after surrendering to the Taliban?

Donald Trump is A coward ass pussy. Just like the coward ass pussies that support him.
Wow. You sound really tough. Did you learn that from one of your video games?

Trump made a campaign promise to pull out of the endless and fruitless wars around the globe. He did what he could to honor that promise. Millions voted for him for that very reason. I know you warmongers love death and bloodshed as long as you are safe in your mommy's basement.

Forum List

Back