Zone1 Trump could end the "war" in 10 minutes

But Ukraine is still completely destroyed.

Is making Russia look bad worth thousands and thousands dead and a completely destroyed country?

No.

Yes, Russia is targeting civilians
But most of Ukraine is intact

Russia has depleted its military force of tanks, aircraft, missiles, artillery with limited capability to replace them.

Russia is like a Heavyweight Fighter who has punched himself out

Russia has depleted its military force of tanks, aircraft, missiles, artillery with limited capability to replace them.

Are you really that disingenuous ?
The war in Ukraine has been a disaster for the US and Europe in the larger economic war while Russia has strengthened ties with China and everyone else....

Russia also has over 6000 nuclear weapons most aimed at us.

I don't give a crap about Russia. I understand Democrats are pissed at them over countering us on Syria and allowing Snowden to come there.

Is all the dead worth you getting your pound of flesh?

Let’s face it

Trump becomes President, he will pull all support for Ukraine and they will collapse

In the name of “peace”

I absolutely believe this guy!

If Trump were to be placed in the White House tomorrow.
If trump is so powerful with Putin, and trump truly LOVES America, then he would call putin and 'end the war in 10 minutes' for the good of America, even though he is not the current POTUS.
trump doesn't have to be POTUS to call putin.

But that's NOT how trump functions, there must be praise and acknowledgement attached. He craves personal attention.

I don't believe a word of trumps LIES.
trump is a fraud and a self-serving con man.

Last edited:

I absolutely believe this guy!

If Trump were to be placed in the White House tomorrow.............Putin himself would end that "war".

I thought Trump said 1 day not 10 minutes?

orange Jesus.jpg

If trump is so powerful with Putin, and trump truly LOVES America, then he would call putin and 'end the war in 10 minutes' for the good of America, even though he is not the current POTUS.
trump doesn't have to be POTUS to call putin.

But that's NOT how trump functions, there must be praise and acknowledgement attached. He craves personal attention.

I don't believe a word of trumps LIES.
trump is a fraud and a self-serving con man.

excuse me.jpg

Ah...you're right..

But lying conman Trump is still better than voting dem. I mean, Trump IS scum...but dems are much worse. That's the score, Bub.

spastic.jpg

The Ukrainians are still fighting amidst the ruins of their cities. They could just roll over at any time but obviously think that would be worse than what they have now.

Not being destroyed would be the choice.

Forum List

Back