Zone1 Trump could end the "war" in 10 minutes

Not even close

World leaders did not like or trust Trump. They openly mocked him in private and in public. He was not considered a man of his word

They have dealt with Biden for decades and know what they are dealing with. Biden built and international coalition to sanction Russia and provide humanitarian and military aid to Ukraine.

Something Trump could never do.
World leaders are not that good. Many would run businesses into the ground. They are spoiled and the only thing they have to e is thick skinned if from the west. Laughing and chuckling means nothing from those appointed from benefactors.

Your choice or their choice? Maybe they prefer to die as free people rather than live as slaves?

There was zero reasons for the wars. I'd bet every one would choose to have their loved ones back over being a NATO member.

There was zero reasons for the wars. I'd bet every one would choose to have their loved ones back over being a NATO member.
I agree on the first part but Putin thought there were reasons or at least a good opportunity. Maybe the Ukrainians are living the US' cold war slogan, "better dead than red".

I agree on the first part but Putin thought there were reasons or at least a good opportunity. Maybe the Ukrainians are living the US' cold war slogan, "better dead than red".

Putin did see reasons. The eastward expansion of NATO.

Putin did see reasons. The eastward expansion of NATO.
What exactly did Putin do to stop Eastern Europe's fear of Russia? I mean after the USSR invaded Hungry and the Czech Republic to put down their bids for autonomy? After the USSR installed a puppet gov't in Afghanistan? After their repression of Chechens and other ethnic minorities? After Russia annexed the Crimea?

What exactly did Putin do to stop Eastern Europe's fear of Russia?

You first have to show that Eastern Europe feared Russia.

I mean after the USSR invaded Hungry and the Czech Republic to put down their bids for autonomy? After the USSR installed a puppet gov't in Afghanistan? After their repression of Chechens and other ethnic minorities? After Russia annexed the Crimea?

LOL

Forum List

Back