Zone1 Trump could end the "war" in 10 minutes

I absolutely believe this guy!

If Trump were to be placed in the White House tomorrow.............Putin himself would end that "war".

Whether world leaders like Trump or not is one thing. But I would bet a “grand” that the world leaders respect Trump FAR more than they do the current Potato In Chief. I really do believe that Trump could end Biden's proxy war in Ukraine in a very short period of time.

Trump is a coward and will end the Ukraine war as he did the Afghanistan war.
He did end the Afghan occupation. He laid out the plan of evacuation. Had he taken his rightful role as a second-term President, he would have implemented his plan, only he would have taken America's assets with him. He certainly wouldn't have bumbled things like Pedo did.

He did end the Afghan occupation. He laid out the plan of evacuation. Had he taken his rightful role as a second-term President, he would have implemented his plan, only he would have taken America's assets with him. He certainly wouldn't have bumbled things like Pedo did.

What would have happened is Afghanistan would have created their dust up or we would have created one pretending it was Afghanistan and used that as an excuse to stay.

Maybe your right.

But if the people insist on Sleepy Joe and his strategy of War and Poverty instead of Trump's Peace and Prosperity, they deserve what they get.

Hopefully Biden can't get elected also.

Whether world leaders like Trump or not is one thing. But I would bet a “grand” that the world leaders respect Trump FAR more than they do the current Potato In Chief. I really do believe that Trump could end Biden's proxy war in Ukraine in a very short period of time.

Not even close

World leaders did not like or trust Trump. They openly mocked him in private and in public. He was not considered a man of his word

They have dealt with Biden for decades and know what they are dealing with. Biden built and international coalition to sanction Russia and provide humanitarian and military aid to Ukraine.

Something Trump could never do.

Not even close

World leaders did not like or trust Trump. They openly mocked him in private and in public. He was not considered a man of his word

They have dealt with Biden for decades and know what they are dealing with. Biden built and international coalition to sanction Russia and provide humanitarian and military aid to Ukraine.

Something Trump could never do.

And it's made zero difference. Ukraine is completely destroyed.

And it's made zero difference. Ukraine is completely destroyed.

Ukraine is holding it own against what was thought to be a major military power
It turned out not to be true

Russia is a Paper Tiger

Ukraine is holding it own against what was thought to be a major military power
It turned out not to be true

Russia is a Paper Tiger

But Ukraine is still completely destroyed.

Is making Russia look bad worth thousands and thousands dead and a completely destroyed country?

No.

Forum List

Back