Trump Continues to LIE About Trade With China - The Politics of Trade

He lies about everything. From the day he became President until the present. If he isn't lying his spokespeople are lying. He claimed he losr hundreds of friends on 9/11 and never attended one funeral or Memorial Service. He claimed he had a huge inauguration and Metro records as well as photo and video proved he was lying. More recently he has been claiming the Chinese are paying tariffs to the US Treasury He claims US farmers support him and we see farmer after farmer giving interviews saying they don't support him. A simple Google search of "Trump lies" will lead you to various lists of thousands of his lies. Best lie, my favorite, he had bone spurs and hence, could not serve in the military.

Seems your little screed is nothing but long-debunked lies. But for just this one last time, got any proof that Trump didn't have bone spurs on his heels? Of course you don't. Nobody got past the DOD in those years without proof of a disqualifying ailment.....His doctor had the proof and I kinda doubt he'd risk his license and career to get a real estate developer's kid out of the draft.
Recently, Vietnam Veteran, former Navy SEAL and Medal of Honor recipient Bob Kerrey challenged Trump to have his feet x-rayed. Bone spurs do not go away. If he had them for a draft deferment he would still have them.

As far as debunked lies, none of the things I listed has ever been debunked. Also, lots of guys evaded the draft with bogus claims by doctors.

so, you imply that Trump is a brainless twit that misspeaks & makes more mistakes than any politician since politicians became politicians but he isn't lying?
What has president Trump lied about?...if you can't answer its you that is the moron....
He lies about everything. From the day he became President until the present. If he isn't lying his spokespeople are lying. He claimed he losr hundreds of friends on 9/11 and never attended one funeral or Memorial Service. He claimed he had a huge inauguration and Metro records as well as photo and video proved he was lying. More recently he has been claiming the Chinese are paying tariffs to the US Treasury He claims US farmers support him and we see farmer after farmer giving interviews saying they don't support him. A simple Google search of "Trump lies" will lead you to various lists of thousands of his lies. Best lie, my favorite, he had bone spurs and hence, could not serve in the military.
12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

do you think that he really does not know where his father was born or do you think that he made up the story because it sounded cool?
You're the one who came up with the "I'm a millionaire marine war hero" crap ffs. I guess you thought it sounded cool.

Trump - winner

You - butt hurt loser

I have never said I was a millionaire nor a war hero.

I wish you were not so stupid as to miss the irony of lying about me to cover for Trump's lying.

but alas, irony is lost on the ignorant.
You simply exude BS. We all get it. Don't try to legitimize yourself with flights of fancy. You are what you are and will be regardless.

Trump isnt ready for a trade deal with China because American taxpayers haven't paid enough $$$ for his tariff to make a difference.

do you think that he really does not know where his father was born or do you think that he made up the story because it sounded cool?
You're the one who came up with the "I'm a millionaire marine war hero" crap ffs. I guess you thought it sounded cool.

Trump - winner

You - butt hurt loser

I wish you were not so stupid as to miss the irony of lying about me to cover for Trump's lying.

51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg

Trump - winner

You - butt hurt loser

You simply exude BS. We all get it. Don't try to legitimize yourself with flights of fancy. You are what you are and will be regardless.

:21::21:

you lie about me and then say I exude BS

irony-meter.jpg

Trump - winner

You - butt hurt loser

irony-meter.jpg
I'm not lying and I'm not buying. Like Camp, you're just too sleazy.

Trump - winner

You - butt hurt loser

irony-meter.jpg

your ever post is a lie. You made two bold face lies about me and when called on it you ran like the pussy you are. you are a fucking joke.

Trump - winner

You - butt hurt loser

irony-meter.jpg

your ever post is a lie. You made two bold face lies about me and when called on it you ran like the pussy you are. you are a fucking joke.
I certainly got your panties bunched. You're an easy mark being none too bright, millionaire marine war hero and all. LOL

Trump - winner

You - butt hurt loser

irony-meter.jpg

You need to start acting like a Marine, Marine!

irony-meter.jpg

I certainly got your panties bunched. You're an easy mark being none too bright, millionaire marine war hero and all. LOL

jesus-facepalm-meme_o_594770.jpg

irony-meter.jpg

how about this...fuck off an die.

Does that work for you?

Trump: 'We're not ready' to make a trade deal with China

President Trump said on Monday that the U.S. is "not ready" for a trade deal with China, but that he does foresee an agreement "sometime in the future."

Trump said at a joint press conference in Japan with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe that Beijing wants to make a deal, while suggesting that tariffs on Chinese goods could increase, according to a White House transcript of the press conference.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Trump has been promising a 'trade deal' with China in the 'trade war' that Trump started nearly two years ago but the US is not ready for a trade deal with China, now.
No surprise, as Trump has always been the consummate liar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump's China trade stance has political risks as he seeks re-election - Reuters

When he ran for president in 2016, Donald Trump delighted crowds with his harsh rhetoric on China. As he runs for re-election in 2020, he is likely to keep talking tough, but the reception - at least in some key states - may not be as euphoric.

The trade war could continue for some time, bleeding directly into Trump’s efforts to win a second four-year term. Some states that helped propel him to victory in 2016, including farmer-heavy Iowa, have been hit hard by the trade dispute.

“If ... he doesn’t resolve this by the time we get deep into the presidential campaign and we have pain in the soybean parts of the country ... it’s going to be a real problem for him,” said one former Trump administration official, speaking on condition of anonymity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump is creating a political wind fall for the Democrats with the 'Trump trade war' going into the 2020 campaign season.
Blah.....blah.....blah.......

irony-meter.jpg

Does that work for you?
You are definitely FUBAR’d... Get your fucking shit together marine?

irony-meter.jpg

Does that work for you?

51e658ac40139.jpeg

Does that work for you?

51e658ac40139.jpeg

irony-meter.jpg

Does that work for you?
All threads about Trump being a liar end up flooded with memes, insults, and deflections because there really is no defense for his compulsive, serial malicious lying.

irony-meter.jpg

Does that work for you?
All threads about Trump being a liar end up flooded with memes, insults, and deflections because there really is no defense for his compulsive, serial malicious lying.

When you worship someone in the manner people like Rustic and Meathaed worship Trump they are not allowed to even say the slightest negative thing about their god, so their only choice is memes, insults, deflections and lies to cover up Trump's lies.

This is the problem with worshiping another human being.

irony-meter.jpg

Does that work for you?
qx9oi5zlp5b11.jpg

Forum List

Back