Trump Continues to LIE About Trade With China - The Politics of Trade

Trump: 'We're not ready' to make a trade deal with China

President Trump said on Monday that the U.S. is "not ready" for a trade deal with China, but that he does foresee an agreement "sometime in the future."

Trump said at a joint press conference in Japan with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe that Beijing wants to make a deal, while suggesting that tariffs on Chinese goods could increase, according to a White House transcript of the press conference.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Trump has been promising a 'trade deal' with China in the 'trade war' that Trump started nearly two years ago but the US is not ready for a trade deal with China, now.
No surprise, as Trump has always been the consummate liar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump's China trade stance has political risks as he seeks re-election - Reuters

When he ran for president in 2016, Donald Trump delighted crowds with his harsh rhetoric on China. As he runs for re-election in 2020, he is likely to keep talking tough, but the reception - at least in some key states - may not be as euphoric.

The trade war could continue for some time, bleeding directly into Trump’s efforts to win a second four-year term. Some states that helped propel him to victory in 2016, including farmer-heavy Iowa, have been hit hard by the trade dispute.

“If ... he doesn’t resolve this by the time we get deep into the presidential campaign and we have pain in the soybean parts of the country ... it’s going to be a real problem for him,” said one former Trump administration official, speaking on condition of anonymity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump is creating a political wind fall for the Democrats with the 'Trump trade war' going into the 2020 campaign season.
Where is the lie?
Thread should be removed for fake subject line.

I'm not lying and I'm not buying. Like Camp, you're just too sleazy.

your ever post is a lie. You made two bold face lies about me and when called on it you ran like the pussy you are. you are a fucking joke.
You need to start acting like a Marine, Marine!

how about this...fuck off an die.

Does that work for you?
All threads about Trump being a liar end up flooded with memes, insults, and deflections because there really is no defense for his compulsive, serial malicious lying.

When you worship someone in the manner people like Rustic and Meathaed worship Trump they are not allowed to even say the slightest negative thing about their god, so their only choice is memes, insults, deflections and lies to cover up Trump's lies.

This is the problem with worshiping another human being.
1u7vq9.jpg

Trump: 'We're not ready' to make a trade deal with China

President Trump said on Monday that the U.S. is "not ready" for a trade deal with China, but that he does foresee an agreement "sometime in the future."

Trump said at a joint press conference in Japan with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe that Beijing wants to make a deal, while suggesting that tariffs on Chinese goods could increase, according to a White House transcript of the press conference.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Trump has been promising a 'trade deal' with China in the 'trade war' that Trump started nearly two years ago but the US is not ready for a trade deal with China, now.
No surprise, as Trump has always been the consummate liar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump's China trade stance has political risks as he seeks re-election - Reuters

When he ran for president in 2016, Donald Trump delighted crowds with his harsh rhetoric on China. As he runs for re-election in 2020, he is likely to keep talking tough, but the reception - at least in some key states - may not be as euphoric.

The trade war could continue for some time, bleeding directly into Trump’s efforts to win a second four-year term. Some states that helped propel him to victory in 2016, including farmer-heavy Iowa, have been hit hard by the trade dispute.

“If ... he doesn’t resolve this by the time we get deep into the presidential campaign and we have pain in the soybean parts of the country ... it’s going to be a real problem for him,” said one former Trump administration official, speaking on condition of anonymity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump is creating a political wind fall for the Democrats with the 'Trump trade war' going into the 2020 campaign season.
Where is the lie?
Thread should be removed for fake subject line.

well, you are obviously too stupid to understand when you are being lied to but that is your problem.

your ever post is a lie. You made two bold face lies about me and when called on it you ran like the pussy you are. you are a fucking joke.

Does that work for you?
All threads about Trump being a liar end up flooded with memes, insults, and deflections because there really is no defense for his compulsive, serial malicious lying.

When you worship someone in the manner people like Rustic and Meathaed worship Trump they are not allowed to even say the slightest negative thing about their god, so their only choice is memes, insults, deflections and lies to cover up Trump's lies.

1u7vq9.jpg

I bet you have a little bronze statue of him like a Buddha and you rub the belly each night before you head off to bed.

Does that work for you?

1u7vq9.jpg

I bet you have a little bronze statue of him like a Buddha and you rub the belly each night before you head off to bed.
Lol
Well, I do like chaos...
Like I’ve said all along there would be no trump if there was no Obama. Karma is a bitch aint it marine?

Lol
Well, I do like chaos...
Like I’ve said all along there would be no trump if there was no Obama. Karma is a bitch aint it marine?

and there would have been no Obama if there were no Bush II and so forth...and endless trip backwards. Basically meaningless.

Recently, Vietnam Veteran, former Navy SEAL and Medal of Honor recipient Bob Kerrey challenged Trump to have his feet x-rayed. Bone spurs do not go away. If he had them for a draft deferment he would still have them.

As far as debunked lies, none of the things I listed has ever been debunked. Also, lots of guys evaded the draft with bogus claims by doctors.

Bullshit....bone spurs chip off and are dissolved in the blood stream....WTF are you talking about? I'm a Viet Vet...are you? How old are you? Were you up for the draft? Nobody beat the draft with bogus medical claims. I had a buddy slamming black beauties to beat his physical at Ft. Wayne. They kept him for 4 days with his BP well over 200/120 Finally they laughed at him and told him the VC might not kill him but they had. He walked out and into the hospital for two days. He got his 4F but he'd hurt his heart and kidneys and was never the same. You're full of shit roaming around in here telling lies about things you know nothing about.

Bullshit....bone spurs chip off and are dissolved in the blood stream.
BULLSHIT!
Notice how Trumpist liars just make up lies, just like their God, to cover the lies from Tramp!
How to Treat Bone Spurs The Natural Way | AlgaeCal
Bone spur treatments can help to manage and relieve the pain that is associated with bone spurs. However, they will not go away on their own. Unlike herniated and bulging discs in the spine for example, that have the ability to heal through the process of resorption, bone spurs are permanent deposits.

Recently, Vietnam Veteran, former Navy SEAL and Medal of Honor recipient Bob Kerrey challenged Trump to have his feet x-rayed. Bone spurs do not go away. If he had them for a draft deferment he would still have them.

As far as debunked lies, none of the things I listed has ever been debunked. Also, lots of guys evaded the draft with bogus claims by doctors.

Bullshit....bone spurs chip off and are dissolved in the blood stream....WTF are you talking about? I'm a Viet Vet...are you? How old are you? Were you up for the draft? Nobody beat the draft with bogus medical claims. I had a buddy slamming black beauties to beat his physical at Ft. Wayne. They kept him for 4 days with his BP well over 200/120 Finally they laughed at him and told him the VC might not kill him but they had. He walked out and into the hospital for two days. He got his 4F but he'd hurt his heart and kidneys and was never the same. You're full of shit roaming around in here telling lies about things you know nothing about.
How about backing up your nonsense about bone spurs dissolving in the bloodstream. You're as bad as Trump. Nothing you say can be believed or taken seriously.

I have never said I was a millionaire nor a war hero.

I wish you were not so stupid as to miss the irony of lying about me to cover for Trump's lying.

but alas, irony is lost on the ignorant.
You simply exude BS. We all get it. Don't try to legitimize yourself with flights of fancy. You are what you are and will be regardless.

:21::21:

you lie about me and then say I exude BS

irony-meter.jpg
I'm not lying and I'm not buying. Like Camp, you're just too sleazy.

Gator a Marine?....:71:....

Bullshit....bone spurs chip off and are dissolved in the blood stream.
BULLSHIT!
Notice how Trumpist liars just make up lies, just like their God, to cover the lies from Tramp!
How to Treat Bone Spurs The Natural Way | AlgaeCal
Bone spur treatments can help to manage and relieve the pain that is associated with bone spurs. However, they will not go away on their own. Unlike herniated and bulging discs in the spine for example, that have the ability to heal through the process of resorption, bone spurs are permanent deposits.

Bone spurs are calcium deposits, shitbag......sometimes they last for years, sometimes they chip off and are dissolved....I had one in my right knee that finally fractured and no longer shows up in an x-ray.....Your hatred for Trump has turned you into a sub-functional moron.

How about backing up your nonsense about bone spurs dissolving in the bloodstream. You're as bad as Trump. Nothing you say can be believed or taken seriously.

How about admitting you know nothing about the Vietnam draft years, how things happened and didn't happen. But you won't because you can't....you're a lying dork and we all know it.

Forum List

Back