Trump Continues to LIE About Trade With China - The Politics of Trade

How about backing up your nonsense about bone spurs dissolving in the bloodstream. You're as bad as Trump. Nothing you say can be believed or taken seriously.

How about admitting you know nothing about the Vietnam draft years, how things happened and didn't happen. But you won't because you can't....you're a lying dork and we all know it.

Can a bone spur go away without surgery?

Even if a bone spur that was once painful stops being so with treatment, it does not mean that the bone spur has gone away. In fact, it was the inflammation surrounding the spur that caused the pain in the first place and had been controlled. The body is capable of resorbing a spur, however it does not happen since the tension and pressure that caused it to form may be controlled, but it is not gone completely. The only way for a spur to be completely removed is with surgery.

Bullshit....bone spurs chip off and are dissolved in the blood stream.
BULLSHIT!
Notice how Trumpist liars just make up lies, just like their God, to cover the lies from Tramp!
How to Treat Bone Spurs The Natural Way | AlgaeCal
Bone spur treatments can help to manage and relieve the pain that is associated with bone spurs. However, they will not go away on their own. Unlike herniated and bulging discs in the spine for example, that have the ability to heal through the process of resorption, bone spurs are permanent deposits.

Bone spurs are calcium deposits, shitbag......sometimes they last for years, sometimes they chip off and are dissolved....I had one in my right knee that finally fractured and no longer shows up in an x-ray.....Your hatred for Trump has turned you into a sub-functional moron.

Can a bone spur go away without surgery?

Even if a bone spur that was once painful stops being so with treatment, it does not mean that the bone spur has gone away. In fact, it was the inflammation surrounding the spur that caused the pain in the first place and had been controlled. The body is capable of resorbing a spur, however it does not happen since the tension and pressure that caused it to form may be controlled, but it is not gone completely. The only way for a spur to be completely removed is with surgery.

BULLSHIT!
Notice how Trumpist liars just make up lies, just like their God, to cover the lies from Tramp!
Bone spur treatments can help to manage and relieve the pain that is associated with bone spurs. However, they will not go away on their own. Unlike herniated and bulging discs in the spine for example, that have the ability to heal through the process of resorption, bone spurs are permanent deposits.

Bone spurs are calcium deposits, shitbag......sometimes they last for years, sometimes they chip off and are dissolved....I had one in my right knee that finally fractured and no longer shows up in an x-ray.....Your hatred for Trump has turned you into a sub-functional moron.
Bullshit!
Bone does not dissolve.

BULLSHIT!

In other words, you can't provide a link, so, you just provide more crap off from your imagination and guessing. You routinely deal in nonsense here.

so, you imply that Trump is a brainless twit that misspeaks & makes more mistakes than any politician since politicians became politicians but he isn't lying?
What has president Trump lied about?...if you can't answer its you that is the moron....

Here is the first 10,000. I'd post more but I don't think the USMB has enough bandwidth.

Donald Trump has now said more than 10,000 untrue things as president - CNNPolitics
Wrong. It's the Washington post that is lying, dumbass. They simply made that shit up and repeated often enough to brainwash feeble-minded folks like you into thinking it's true.

Forum List

Back