The worst terrorist threat in the U.S. today is the Southern Poverty Law Center

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The SPLC makes outrageously false accusations with the express intent of destroying any person and any organization which does not embrace their agenda. It's nice to see that the bill for their crimes has finally come due...
“Well, honey, welcome to the Poverty Palace,” she said. “I can guaran-damn-tee that you will never step foot in a more contradictory place as long as you live.”
The organization has been corrupt from top to bottom since it was founded. The entire point of the organization was to make money, spread disinformation, and destroy anything that refused to bow to their radical left-wing ideology.

The Reckoning of Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center

This is who the left is...this is how they operate.
In Harper’s, Ken Silverstein had revealed that the center had accumulated an endowment topping a hundred and twenty million dollars while paying lavish salaries to its highest-ranking staffers and spending far less than most nonprofit groups on the work that it claimed to do. The great Southern journalist John Egerton, writing for The Progressive, had painted a damning portrait of Dees, the center’s longtime mastermind, as a “super-salesman and master fundraiser” who viewed civil-rights work mainly as a marketing tool for bilking gullible Northern liberals.
And the mindless minions on the left swoon over how their master's "care" about them. :eusa_doh:

This is who the left is...this is how they operate.
In Harper’s, Ken Silverstein had revealed that the center had accumulated an endowment topping a hundred and twenty million dollars while paying lavish salaries to its highest-ranking staffers and spending far less than most nonprofit groups on the work that it claimed to do. The great Southern journalist John Egerton, writing for The Progressive, had painted a damning portrait of Dees, the center’s longtime mastermind, as a “super-salesman and master fundraiser” who viewed civil-rights work mainly as a marketing tool for bilking gullible Northern liberals.
And the mindless minions on the left swoon over how their master's "care" about them. :eusa_doh:

SPLC has been around a long time.

so, replying to your own threads in an echo chamber is a Republican family value now, or has it always been that way?

So has heroin. The fuck does that have to do with anything, you imbecile?
so, replying to your own threads in an echo chamber is a Republican family value now, or has it always been that way?
I have replied to my own post, you imbecile. I simply made a second post. This is now my third post in this particular thread, but I'm still not "replying" to myself. I'm replying to your dumb ass.

The SPLC makes outrageously false accusations with the express intent of destroying any person and any organization which does not embrace their agenda. It's nice to see that the bill for their crimes has finally come due...
“Well, honey, welcome to the Poverty Palace,” she said. “I can guaran-damn-tee that you will never step foot in a more contradictory place as long as you live.”
The organization has been corrupt from top to bottom since it was founded. The entire point of the organization was to make money, spread disinformation, and destroy anything that refused to bow to their radical left-wing ideology.

Buttsoiler needs to look up what the word "terrorist" means. :itsok:

Buttsoiler has never had, to coin a phrase, all his pizzas in the oven. He's been here before and had to change his name in shame for his prior idiocy, which is why I call him "Buttsoiler". A play on his former handle, "Rottweiler".

Same dogshit, different name. To mix an animal metaphor he's kind of a cat toy.

Watch how he melts down when called out:

So has heroin. The fuck does that have to do with anything, you imbecile?
I have replied to my own post, you imbecile. I simply made a second post. This is now my third post in this particular thread, but I'm still not "replying" to myself. I'm replying to your dumb ass.

Translation:
young-kids-and-screaming.jpg

As regards the "topic" --- which seems to be on the Parrot-Bubble marching order list given the bubbling up of parrot-threads --- I asked pointedly for examples of how the SPLC is a "hate group" in an already-existing parrot thread. A hundred posts on I have yet to get one.

And Buttsoiler can't do it either. It's all character assassinations of some guy affiliated with it regarding "taxes", as if that has jack friggety squat to do with his alleged topic.

As I said ------------ not the brightest bulb in the light tower. Especially in the task of making a cogent argument about something.

The worst terrorist threat in the U.S. today is the Southern Poverty Law Center

nope-

I'd say RW Russians invading our Democracy.

We know who the terrorists are. Are you have to do is look at the statistics.

D6fQ_1RWAAIyu1o

To the Trumpbots there can never be such a thing as right wing extremism no matter what they do or who they kill.

The SPLC is anti-White!
Correction: Anti-white supremacist. There is a difference. I once had the misfortune of living across the street from a bunch of ex-convict Aryan nation bikers. They dealt drugs, pimped out their girlfriends and pretty much made themselves a nuisance. If these are the white people you like you suck just as bad as they did. BTW when they finally got raided the cops had to shoot one in the face because he would not drop his gun, fine upstanding white people.

the MSM is up there too

Really.

Do link us all to examples of where the MSM exhorted people to "beat the crap out of 'im" and "knock the hell", noting that "there used to be consequences" because "they'd be carried out on a stretcher".

I'll bring the popcorn.

You mad because they call out the racists?

The SPLC is anti-White!
Correction: Anti-white supremacist. There is a difference. I once had the misfortune of living across the street from a bunch of ex-convict Aryan nation bikers. They dealt drugs, pimped out their girlfriends and pretty much made themselves a nuisance. If these are the white people you like you suck just as bad as they did. BTW when they finally got raided the cops had to shoot one in the face because he would not drop his gun, fine upstanding white people.
No! They're anti-White, PERIOD! Their goal is to destroy anything pro-White or anything that benefits the White race.

To the Trumpbots there can never be such a thing as right wing extremism no matter what they do or who they kill.
"Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue." Senator Barry Goldwater.

The SPLC is anti-White!
No! They're anti-White, PERIOD! Their goal is to destroy anything pro-White or anything that benefits the White race.
So you do like drug dealing, human trafficking, violent criminals if they happen to hate black people. Got it.

The SPLC is anti-White!
So you do like drug dealing, human trafficking, violent criminals if they happen to hate black people. Got it.
You mean like the black gangs in Chicago?

Forum List

Back