Trump confuses democrats by telling them all to go to hell

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1703696375779.png

Washington DC - Trump confused democrats today by telling them to all go to hell. "Does he want us to return home?" asked one democrat. "And is that him wishing us all well or ill?" Lucifer responded by saying, "Oh no you don't Trump". They are not coming here I can assure you! I made that mistake before, letting them down here, and the next thing you know they were all protesting and trying to burn it all down here when that is my job, not their job!! Besides, Joe has made life enough like hell so that they can stay there. I would rather have Palestinians down here than democrats. Last time they were here, it was less than a week before they rigged an election to usurp my power to replace me."

Last edited:
There was a time, not too long ago, that most of the country would have been horrified to see a former President say this stuff.

How quickly things can change.
Do everything you can to destroy a person and he gets all upset.

Very bizarre.

There was a time, not too long ago, that most of the country would have been horrified to see a former President say this stuff.

I remember that time, as well. Most of the country wouldn't have gone batshit crazy listening to propaganda from a toxic media. Tom Clancy said it best where Trump is concerned:

"If you want to kick a tiger in his ass, you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth"...

Is it all the fault of Trump for what has happened to America?
or
Is Trump just responding to what America has become?

Would the elimination of Trump even cause a blip on the screen?

I remember that time, as well. Most of the country wouldn't have gone batshit crazy listening to propaganda from a toxic media. Tom Clancy said it best where Trump is concerned:

"If you want to kick a tiger in his ass, you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth"...
But that is what gag orders are for.

Is it all the fault of Trump for what has happened to America?
or
Is Trump just responding to what America has become?

Would the elimination of Trump even cause a blip on the screen?
Pretty sure everything is Trump's fault, and everything after he dies.

Pretty sure everything is Trump's fault, and everything after he dies.
I don't have to take sides and that's making my opinions popular in a begrudging way. I think the Xmas season has cause the situation to get seriously interesting.

If Trump is eliminated, America won't be able to snap out of it. He'll be replaced with the same insanity.

And as for Biden? His wars are going to run America up against a train load of trouble that's not solvable with more American made war. America is fighting Russia and that realization is becoming undeniable now.

Trump is just a scumbag. (Yawn)

Forum List

Back