Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

Hack? A hack is someone that says they believe in the Constitution and then in the next line says they only want to apply it when they want to... Good lord you are dumb.

Hmmm, it seems you're chronically uninformed:

"Political hack" is a negative term ascribed to a person who is part of the political party apparatus, but whose intentions are more aligned with victory than personal conviction. The term "hired gun" is often used in tandem to further describe the moral bankruptcy of the "hack". When a group of "political hacks" of a similar political affiliation get together, they are sometimes called a "political hack pack."[1] When one side of a debate has more "political hacks" than the other, this is referred to as a "hack gap" and gives an advantage to the side with more "political hacks." - Political hack - Wikipedia

Perhaps you might want to start reading things? Or you can stay stupid and I'll make you look like the idiot you are (while you call me stupid no less)

You're /almost/ as entertaining as Charwin, amp up the hatred and emotional partisan outrage a bit and you might yet make it!

Hack? A hack is someone that says they believe in the Constitution and then in the next line says they only want to apply it when they want to... Good lord you are dumb.

Hmmm, it seems you're chronically uninformed:

"Political hack" is a negative term ascribed to a person who is part of the political party apparatus, but whose intentions are more aligned with victory than personal conviction. The term "hired gun" is often used in tandem to further describe the moral bankruptcy of the "hack". When a group of "political hacks" of a similar political affiliation get together, they are sometimes called a "political hack pack."[1] When one side of a debate has more "political hacks" than the other, this is referred to as a "hack gap" and gives an advantage to the side with more "political hacks." - Political hack - Wikipedia

Perhaps you might want to start reading things? Or you can stay stupid and I'll make you look like the idiot you are (while you call me stupid no less)

You're /almost/ as entertaining as Charwin, amp up the hatred and emotional partisan outrage a bit and you might yet make it!

It's funny to watch you "force" sounding smart. :laugh2:

You don't know the meanings of common debate terms, I'm not forcing anything. You're getting closer though, maybe you should insult my IQ again.

You don't know the meanings of common debate terms, I'm not forcing anything. You're getting closer though, maybe you should insult my IQ again.

When you make a statement like having an IQ over 200+ registered with MENSA... yeah that's going to happen. Do you understand how many people with a registered IQ over 200 there are in the world? You know how many on that list are females from Alaska?

Attacking Putin publicly for something everyone knows we do to the Russians all the time is just more snowflake children's games. Look me in the eye and tell me you believe we don't hack the Russians all the time Go ahead and say it. Obama fricking hacked our European ALLIES' leaders.

What we do is retaliate in kind, not by crying OMG, you did what we do!

:lmao:

So instead he praises Putin for lying about not doing it, and publicly attacks his own intelligence agencies.

That's some serious kaz logic right there.

First of all, I'm not stuck in the hell you are that life comes down to your love of Democrats versus your hatred of Republicans and every microscopic victory for you is a microscopic loss for them and vice versa.

And second of all ... wait ... that was it. What was that again, Democrat?

Yes, yes you are. You hate Democrats so much that you supported Trump. You admitted that. :)

I'm an Independent and proud to be one. I will NEVER compromise my ethics, morals, or values just to fit into a political party.

Liar, I never said I supported Trump. Buy some tampons, I think you're out

You said you never supported Trump... and then as soon as he is elected you come to his defense every chance you get. I don't support Clinton, never have, never will. BUT I will still defend her right to privacy... See how that works? That's what being an American is all about. You don't get it, and I'm not sure you ever will. Just like that other dumbass in this thread that says she has a 200+ IQ. :lmao:

I opposed Trump, yes, and I voted for Gary Johnson. Search for Trump in thread titles I started, I started roughly a dozen anti-Trump threads.

After he won, I said I'd give him a chance. He's not in office yet, that chance hasn't ended. I don't want to hear what he says he's going to do, I want to see what he actually does. Here's a clue, he has to actually BE President to show that.

That confuses you ... how ??? What about that don't you understand? Try to explain what you are completely clueless on that and I'll try to explain it to you. You thought giving him a chance involved blasting the crap out of him before he takes office? Maybe you can try to bottom line what you're whiffing on.

Note: I will never stop pointing out the hypocrisy of Democrats. Criticize him without contradicting that with what you do or yes, I will point that out

Last edited:
You realize that my information is private right? Are you stalking me Lewdog sock? Fair warning, I have PI's and bodyguards :)

Oh look, Lewdogs barking at what I was talking about folks:

"RT isn't going to shut up, and the sanctions will then be touted as having failed so more "extreme" measures will be needed."

S/He's including Wikileaks as well.

Look it's the little commie girl from Alaska!

I said we can't trust RT because they are a state funded news source... you say you have an IQ over 200 so maybe you can understand what that means... Why do you trust WikiLeaks... a source that released information that compromised U.S. national security and put innocent American lives at stake? Why.. because you don't care.
Wow, sugarpuss. You got your dander up. Who has refuted any of the contents? It isn't a matter of trust wikileaks, it's a matter of libs going ballistic instead of coming forward with contrary data. No one is even claiming their false, just pissed that somebody spilled the beans.

And they don't care about endangering our lives as long as they can smear their political enemy.

You realize that my information is private right? Are you stalking me Lewdog sock? Fair warning, I have PI's and bodyguards :)
He's the creepiest guy here and at this point I am 100% positive he is the guy posting on officer.com that kept getting his ass handed to him, does what he does here, gets banned then comes back under a new name, same MO, and it all repeats.

I don't care what Trump says on this matter - there is nothing presented that connects the Russians with the hacking. Until I see otherwise I'm not going to go against what /I/ know.

Perhaps with Trumps hacking report, what 90 days I think he said, I'll change my mind - until then I think Trump's full of shit too. Though I debate that he actually said Russia hacked the DNC, it doesn't matter because I'm still not going to believe it until I've seen proof that consists of more than "propaganda and trolls reflect an intention and this company hired by the DNC says they're Russian." Yea, no thanks, show me evidence, not fucking bullshit propaganda that fits the narrative you want me to believe.

What difference does it make?
You are a Putin lover and a traitor. Trump admitted that the Putin did the hacking. That's the end of story. Period.
You can disagree however the hell you want but it's not you who doesn't have a diddly shit of credibility to disprove Trump and intelligence agencies.

I don't care what Trump says on this matter - there is nothing presented that connects the Russians with the hacking. Until I see otherwise I'm not going to go against what /I/ know.

Perhaps with Trumps hacking report, what 90 days I think he said, I'll change my mind - until then I think Trump's full of shit too. Though I debate that he actually said Russia hacked the DNC, it doesn't matter because I'm still not going to believe it until I've seen proof that consists of more than "propaganda and trolls reflect an intention and this company hired by the DNC says they're Russian." Yea, no thanks, show me evidence, not fucking bullshit propaganda that fits the narrative you want me to believe.

page 11:
[...]
We also assess Putin and the Russian
Government aspired to help President-elect
Trump’s election chances when possible by
discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly
contrasting her unfavorably to him.
All three agencies agree with this judgment.
CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment;
NSA has moderate confidence.

In trying to influence the US election, we assess
the Kremlin sought to advance its longstanding
desire to undermine the US-led liberal
democratic order, the promotion of which
Putin and other senior Russian leaders view as
a threat to Russia and Putin’s regime.
[...]

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Vlad the Merciful flushed Joke Obama down the toilett - Breaking down the PDF reports "evidence" - re Phishing
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Explaining Phishing (Addendum 1)
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Explaining Phishing (Addendum 2)

US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Destroying the PDF report's "evidence" - re Malware
Wikileaks: Russia didn't hack shit. - Wikileaks has always claimed it was an insider, Crowdstrike connection, and further breaking down report's evidence
No evidence has been submitted that the Russians hacked the DNC - Explaining Guccifer 2.0 and APT28 & APT29 (labeled Fuzzy Bear and Cozy Bear by a private company, not our government, Crowdstrike connection part 2
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Wikileaks nailing Russia (and specifically Putin,) aka they are no friends
PROOF: FBI, DHS release joint report on Russia hacking - Related: Just how easy it is too get the malware proclaimed as Russia (malware claims to be Ukrainian - Guccifer 2.0 claims to be Ukrainian as well )
CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win - Related: explaining a bit on how hacking/coding/malware works, as well as trashing the proclaimed "keyboard" tracking the media is flapping about.

US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Our reactions to other countries hacking us in the very recent past (aka 2015)

All these links are from your worthless post. That is so funny. Is that supposed to have a credibility?

first-30-cities-to-be-nuked-in-usa-650x411.jpg

* The First Cities To Be Nuked

They're likely to take out most of the democrats, lets go for it!
]

Democrat are Americans. This proves that you are a Russian that hates America.

he'll still bend over & grab his ankles anytime putin tells him to.
Obama? Do you have any fucking clue? The pathetic half N word in the fucking white house would get on his pathetic N word knees for Putin and the whole fucking world knows it.

that was weak & you know it.
You fucking moron. Putin made obama his own fuck doll. Obama, the faggot N word president, apparently enjoyed it too.

The whole fucking world knows your pathetic apologizing ass in chief was Putin's little bitch too.

You stupid fucking ignorant cocksucking moron.

Give us an example how and what Putin thug did that made Obama a fuck doll.

Waiting.

---

Propaganda news sites, internet trolls, email phishing schemes, and publicly downloadable malware...

Are the partisan games worth it sonny?

Ill be nuked...but it will have been worth it. Dumbass Mexicans...lolol...

Evercurious wants to kill you and millions of Americans......... And you fucking like that?

Meh. I've sued the local news folks for using my names in one a doner list, I'd be more than happy to pile some big old lawyer fees on either socky's back if he/she'd like to keep digging into my privacy.

That's how some well off adults handle protecting their privacy, they don't give out their information. Hard to have shit stolen when you don't give it out - ya know, phone numbers, addresses, passwords, etc. you keep that shit to yourself.

----

oh look my other socky's here to play as well <3 Neither one of you read anything past a couple sentences, then you try to act all smart and 'better' then me. It's hilarious.

Whatever Charwinky, I know there's no way to figure out post hack where the hack came from because of ViPs and TOR. Our intelligence community didn't look at the DNC servers, they don't know jack shit about who hacked the DNC. The entire thing connecting hacking to propaganda partisan news from RT and "Russian" trolls is complete utter bullshit and the only reason it was done was for really crappy partisan reasons on behalf of the DNC.

Meanwhile, your "oh so trust worthy" DNC was caught paying people to start violence with the American public, getting the media to give questions to their favorite candidate in advance, working against Sanders instead of letting their people vote for the one they wanted to lead the party, and in general being dirtbag sexist, racist, assholes in their private discussions.

Frankly, I'd rather be what you like to call a traitor than a fucking democrat heh

What difference does it make?
You are a Putin lover and a traitor. Trump admitted that the Putin did the hacking. That's the end of story. Period.
You can disagree however the hell you want but it's not you who doesn't have a diddly shit of credibility to disprove Trump and intelligence agencies.
That's not what he said. So the end of your story is bullshit. He said many have and are trying to hack us. Any number of people could have got the emails. In fact Gucifer 2.0 says he did it and can prove it. You watch fake news and think you know what's going on.

Give us an example how and what Putin thug did that made Obama a fuck doll.

Waiting.
He took over the Syrian problem when obie tough talked about gassing being a red line. They crossed it and obie wimpered off like a little girl saying it wasn't his red line. So there's one off the top of my head.

---

Propaganda news sites, internet trolls, email phishing schemes, and publicly downloadable malware...

Are the partisan games worth it sonny?

Ill be nuked...but it will have been worth it. Dumbass Mexicans...lolol...

Evercurious wants to kill you and millions of Americans......... And you fucking like that?

Oh look now Charwinny proves s/he just looks at pictures and can't follow a thread - HAHAHAHA just keeps getting better

If you'd have read the thread it's Doc1 that wants to bomb.
I pointed out the stupidity and consequences of bombing Russia over partisan bullshit.
Deltex1 basically says he doesn't care if he dies so long as the Russian's get bombed for hacking.

Meh. I've sued the local news folks for using my names in one a doner list, I'd be more than happy to pile some big old lawyer fees on either socky's back if he/she'd like to keep digging into my privacy.

That's how some well off adults handle protecting their privacy, they don't give out their information. Hard to have shit stolen when you don't give it out - ya know, phone numbers, addresses, passwords, etc. you keep that shit to yourself.

----

oh look my other socky's here to play as well <3 Neither one of you read anything past a couple sentences, then you try to act all smart and 'better' then me. It's hilarious.

Whatever Charwinky, I know there's no way to figure out post hack where the hack came from because of ViPs and TOR. Our intelligence community didn't look at the DNC servers, they don't know jack shit about who hacked the DNC. The entire thing connecting hacking to propaganda partisan news from RT and "Russian" trolls is complete utter bullshit and the only reason it was done was for really crappy partisan reasons on behalf of the DNC.

Meanwhile, your "oh so trust worthy" DNC was caught paying people to start violence with the American public, getting the media to give questions to their favorite candidate in advance, working against Sanders instead of letting their people vote for the one they wanted to lead the party, and in general being dirtbag sexist, racist, assholes in their private discussions.

Frankly, I'd rather be what you like to call a traitor than a fucking democrat heh

Digging into your personal information? :lmao:I've not stated anything you haven't posted on the internet.

I did my internship this past summer for a Private Investigation agency... you can't sue someone for collecting your information that is part of public record.

You are a special kind of stupid.

Yeah right to privacy so they can continue to lie and cheat, no thanks. Corruption among candidates should be exposed to the people that might vote for them, just the same as the police might uncover a secret drug house, the IRS might uncover a tax evader, or a journalist might uncover a story. It is /no/ different. Do you think it was wrong for CNN to post the tax records that were /stolen/ from Donald Trump? How about the recent fake news shit that was apparently /stolen/ from our intelligence division?

The DNC /paid/ people to start violence with American's during the election, does that bother you? That's a corrupt party that needs to be exposed.

Mis-informed and hating on people while know /nothing/ there LewDog, color me unsurprised. The story about the Bill Clinton video wasn't from Wikileaks, that was Anonymous.

Did you miss CNN apologizing to Assange and retracting their statement that he had been accused of pedophilia? That was why Assange made the threat; once they retracted their lie, he dropped the issue (which I suspect was to sue their asses - and that would have looked hella bad considering that they, shortly after, posted more fake news lol) Pick your source from the 8.6 million articles on it - Cnn apologizes to Assange - Bing

That said, it would not surprise me in the slightest if Anonymous went after CNN for the blatant lie despite the retraction and apology - hackers and hacktivists the world over consider Mendax on the same level as one might revere the father of their movement. (Though there wasn't really a "father" of the movement that is Anonymous, it just kind of... happened. They were "born" on 4chan by the way.)

I don't think you understand Anonymous so let me educate you. Anonymous is a loose "collective" of hackers across the world, there are no names, no organizations, and no countries that they hail from or work out of or work for. There is no set focus, no set direction, and no set agenda that defines or guides their actions - anyone can be Anonymous and any "idea" can be acted upon. Their "statement" is the only "covenant" or "rule" they have in common;

* They are "legion" - as in a legion of hackers/hacktivists, like one would say the legions of Rome, or the Spanish Legion, they are the "Legion of Anonymous."

* They are one - as in one individual.

* They are "Anonymous" - as in the unknown "fighters" of all causes and all beliefs, they are both a good /and/ bad force depending upon the individual calling them to action, and obliquely whomever decides to join that call for whatever reason.

You or I could, for example, call upon Anonymous to take out a site at a specific time next week for whatever reason we wanted to make up (from they did something wrong to it'd be funny) - the call goes out over the "channels" - they use everything on the web so there's no set site or anything, you just put "Anonymous" in the title and state your case, post it somewhere it will get seen by others and it will spread like a liquid through the web - then whoever in the world that wishes to help take the site down joins in on the attack at the scheduled time.

Just to point out how little you actually know about Anonymous, and perhaps the dark web/underworld in general - there were hundreds, maybe even thousands, of "calls to action" against Trump as well. There was a /huge/ April Fools Day attack: Hacking group Anonymous declares 'total war' on Donald Trump
Anonymous Just Made Good on Its Promise to Hack Donald Trump
Anonymous collective declares ‘total war’ on Donald Trump, again <-- Note it says "again"
(There's a ton more, just search "Anonymous vs Trump" - in fact, you can search "Anonymous vs" for almost any public figure with controversy and find a 'call to action' on it, humans are vengeful creatures...)

They also attack each other when their 'idea' clash, as you can see here (This Anon "agent" didn't like some 'call to actions' that another Anon "agent" was doing so they shut them down, but they did like that Anon's #OpTrump so they stole it from them and continued it under their name - shit like this happens every single day with Anon):

Anonymous had actually launched a strike on Trump in mid-December too - Anonymous takes aim at Trump Tower website - CNNPolitics.com

I didn't read a single thing after your first line. You don't believe in the constitution if you want to selectively apply it.

I don't care if someone kills someone I love, I am not going to call for a lynching without that person getting a fair trial. That's what this country is founded on... EVERYONE has the same rights.

So yes, given your comment, you are an unAmerican commie. You just proved that point.

Based from all her post. She is not an American but a Russian commie living in Alaska. I think she is being paid by Putin.

It looks like Russia hired internet trolls to pose as pro-Trump Americans

Russia's troll factories were, at one point, likely being paid by the Kremlin to spread pro-Trump propaganda on social media.

That is what freelance journalist Adrian Chen, now a staff writer at The New Yorker, discovered as he was researching Russia's "army of well-paid trolls" for an explosive New York Times Magazine exposé published in June 2015.

"A very interesting thing happened," Chen told Longform's Max Linsky in a podcast in December.

"I created this list of Russian trolls when I was researching. And I check on it once in a while, still. And a lot of them have turned into conservative accounts, like fake conservatives. I don't know what's going on, but they're all tweeting about Donald Trump and stuff," he said.

Related: Guiccfer 2.0 claimed he'd hacked the DNC, also claims to be Ukranian. There's some connections with CrowdStrike floating around that /they're/ Ukranian - the Malware used was also reported to be Ukranian.

LIke I said LewDog - You realize that my information is private right? I don't put my info out in public, aka yeah you're not going to find my name on /anything/ even with an internet search. I don't even allow my name to be put on charitable donations.

Oh Charwinny - Yeah sure, I'm a Russian internet troll - HAHAHAHA - be sure you call the FBI and report me. HAHAHAHA Hey come to think of it, they have my personal information.

My last neighbor was an FBI agent, their dog was our dogs best friend, those two were so inseparable that we ultimately took down the fence between our yards to keep them off the street. Now two officers live there with their kidlets - they put a fence up because a black bear came up on their 2nd story back deck and they were afraid to let the kidos play outside cause of it (don't blame em, but reality is you can't smoke fish unattended round here heh)

Forum List

Back