Trump commutes Rod Blagojevich prison sentence. He gets to go home

The media also isn’t talking AT ALL about the other 2 people he pardoned today, both of which are random nobodies serving extremely lengthy sentences for victimless crimes

It’s good to be the King
Good for Trump. Anything to piss off the TDS inflicted.
Exactly. The crazy thing is their hatred of our president is SO strong, they hate him even when he helps a Democrat out. Just mind boggling AND pathetic.

Especially when you people were so good to Obama
When I went after Obama, it was about policy....not hatred. Liberals with Trump.........

You mean like the good policy of Trump letting Blog out of prison early?
Good for Trump, but what does that have to do with the hatred from the left.
It's hatred of Trump, not his policies. TDS, which you have been afflicted also, GG.

Good for Trump. Anything to piss off the TDS inflicted.
Exactly. The crazy thing is their hatred of our president is SO strong, they hate him even when he helps a Democrat out. Just mind boggling AND pathetic.

Especially when you people were so good to Obama
When I went after Obama, it was about policy....not hatred. Liberals with Trump.........

You mean like the good policy of Trump letting Blog out of prison early?
Good for Trump, but what does that have to do with the hatred from the left.
It's hatred of Trump, not his policies. TDS, which you have been afflicted also, GG.
Yep, GG has RAGING TDS, which has rendered his tiny brain nearly inoperable. Poor little fella........

So do you think your God lord Trump will end up pardoning this guy?
No...why do you think he will?...see?...this is why we call you libs crazy...nowhere in your pathetic link does it say Trump is going to pardon this guy...does it?....you are whacked....

Blago was on the Apprentice. You have to laugh about Trumpists and their idiocy about the Swamp. This was a pure shithole move. Blago was as corrupt as they come. Trump is all about corruption and doing favors for his friends.
Furthermore, Trump loves his dog and pony shows. Now, when he commutes/pardons his allies, the first words out of his ass tweeting will be how he commuted a democrat's sentence. You can count on that.

FT_17.01.20_clemency.png

Blagoyovich?

Is there a piece of shit he won't pardon?

Great news. Thank you President Trump! Tomorrow is the press conference in which Blago will explain things further! Hopefully he hires professional security in case an Obama Deep State agent tries to Seth Rich him.

Any word on what pathological liar and Deep State Barry Hussaine Obama and his corrupt Deep State "team" came up with to prove Obama did not know that his Senate seat was for sale? :p

Why no Special Counsel? :dunno:

Last edited:
A big shoutout to President Trump.

That ex-governor had already served more time than many thugs in our big cities who go around sucker punching innocent pedestrians.

(Just happened again in broad daylight in New York City. A thug attacked a middle-aged man who was eating a hamburger. The thug beat him up and rubbed the burger in his face.)

President Trump is a genuinely GOOD man.

sparky, do your research, nothing started with Nixon. In fact, Nixon was involved in a silly situation that was simply trying to deal with a competing party. It is not like he wanted to import millions of low IQ, 3rd world illegal aliens to vote for him like democrats do.

Blago did not hurt anything except Obama's butt! Looking forward to his press conference!

He’s a Democrat, and served 8 years already.

President Trump is being very merciful.

Blago tried to shake down a Children's Hospital. Trump defrauded a children's charity.

I have mixed feelings. On one hand, Blago served 8 years, while George Ryan only served 6 and his corruption got people killed.

On the other hand, how do we stop public corruption if these guys can count on lenient sentences at Club Feds? Oh, please don't put me in the prison with the tennis courts!

OBAMA PARDONS: CHELSEA MANNING, 'LIBERAL DARLING' LEAKER:
"Obama's most controversial decision was to let Army Pvt. Chelsea Manning go after seven years of what was supposed to be a 35-year sentence for passing secret documents to WikiLeaks. Military and intelligence professionals were angered at the indulgent signal this might send."

He didn't pardon her, he commuted her sentence.

Considering that Manning leaked information the military was hiding from the AMERICAN PUBLIC, and not the enemy (the enemy knew we were committing war crimes over there.) I just can't get that worked up about it.

OBAMA-WEATHERMAN UNDERGROUND - OSCAR LOPEZ RIVERA:
During the 1970s, Lopez Rivera headed a Chicago-based cell of the Armed Forces of National Liberation (FALN), which waged a futile but violent struggle to win Puerto Rican independence.

The FALN claimed responsibility for more than 120 bombings between 1974 and 1983 in a wave of senseless destruction that killed six and injured dozens. In 1981, a federal court in Chicago sentenced Lopez Rivera, then 37, to 55 years for seditious conspiracy, armed robbery, interstate transportation of firearms and conspiracy to transport explosives with intent to destroy government property.

Okay, can't get worked up about a 74 year old man being released from prison for political reasons. Point was, Rivera got more time than most murderers gets.

Based on the President's Constitutional Right / authority to issue pardons?

Sadly, you're probably right...while House Democrats swiftly author legislation meant to restrict that Constitutional authority by declaring 'no pardons without Democrat approval'.

I would be all for getting rid of presidential pardons. It's a relic of monarchy. It's been abused ever since Ford Pardoned Nixon, but Trump has raised it to an art form.

Blagojevich was a real piece of Democrat shit from a Democrat shithole city trying to sell a Senate seat. However, everybody and their little brown dog in politics does that kind of corruption every day, especially the Democrats.

Even somebody like me that hates Democrats and think they are the scum of the earth thinks he spent too much time in jail.

This is what a cult looks like... you try to rationalize anything.

Crooked Hillary got a back door pardon from Obama for her crimes when his filthy administration declared that she had "no intent" to commit the crimes. One of the most despicable things ever done by that asshole Obama.

When you are the Democrat Presidential nominee and there is a Democrat President in the White House then you are pretty much above the law, aren't you?

Blago did 8+ years. Enough time for trying to sell a Senate seat.
You know what is really 'golden' about this clemency?
Trump re-asserts himself that he could give a flying fuck what unhinged Dimms think!
And, so do I!! :fu:

Good point.

It was only an ATTEMPTED crime, Something that he didn't actually commit, only tried to do.

8 years seems long enough. How much did Jesse Jackson Jr. get for corruption?

they had him dead to rights on a wire tap.

I didn't say Blago wasn't guilty.

Just observing that he did a lot of time for his crime, more than twice than Jeff Dahmer did for a lot worse.

dahmer was never gonna get out if he wasn't murdered.

TDS? so now quoting donny is TDS?

seems like you have TDS.

trump devotion syndrome.

And it's great to see YOUR love for our president, as well. Fantastic!

i see you're wearing your suit of delusion.

fit's you well.

SO much love for our president. Wonderful.

14908155150725151419752692.png

You keep professing your love for our president. Wonderful to see! And PLEASE don't forget to vote for him in November. Thanks!

you're a good little student of donny's, grasshoppa....

only deplorables believe if they say something over & over again then it must be true.

Trump should not have stepped in on behalf of this corrupt Dimm.

I wanted a dictator! What kind of Nazi dictator commutes sentences for political rival party? Trump can’t even be a dictator correctly.

ORANGE MAN BAD!

Forum List

Back