Trump commutes Rod Blagojevich prison sentence. He gets to go home

Blago was on the Apprentice. You have to laugh about Trumpists and their idiocy about the Swamp. This was a pure shithole move. Blago was as corrupt as they come. Trump oozes corruption. Doing favors for his crooked friends and cronies is nothing new for Trump.

Last edited:
Blago was on the Apprentice. You have to laugh about Trumpists and their idiocy about the Swamp. This was a pure shithole move. Blago was as corrupt as they come. Trump is all about corruption and doing favors for his friends.
Furthermore, Trump loves his dog and pony shows. Now, when he commutes/pardons his allies, the first words out of his ass tweeting will be how he commuted a democrat's sentence. You can count on that.

Blago was on the Apprentice. You have to laugh about Trumpists and their idiocy about the Swamp. This was a pure shithole move. Blago was as corrupt as they come. Trump is all about corruption and doing favors for his friends.
Furthermore, Trump loves his dog and pony shows. Now, when he commutes/pardons his allies, the first words out of his ass tweeting will be how he commuted a democrat's sentence. You can count on that.
But if Blago starts trashing Trump in public.....well dammit, He's JUST BEING A PATRIOTIC AMERICAN!!!

But if Blago starts trashing Trump in public.....well dammit, HE'JUST BEING A PATRIOTIC AMERICAN!!!
So, you're whining about what citizens might say. Cool. I was talking about the President of the Untied States. See if you can spot the difference...

I think Trump likes to feel like a king.

Trump: "Yes, I am Trump the merciful. The peasants will see how merciful I am and love me. Just keep the peasants away and let them eat cheetos".

Trump: "Yes, I am Trump the merciful. The peasants will see how merciful I am and love me. Just keep the peasants away and let them eat cheetos".
Trump seems to be exhibiting a pattern of pardoning and commuting people convicted of political corruption.

But he was blackmailing Ukraine, because he is concerned about corruption.

If you are a Trump cultist, this makes perfect sense. If you are a functioning, rational adult, it does not.

Trump seems to be exhibiting a pattern of pardoning and commuting people convicted of political corruption.

If you are a Trump cultist, this makes perfect sense. If you are a functioning, rational adult, it does not.

since you are neither of those I can only imagine your confusion,,,

He’s a Democrat, and served 8 years already.

President Trump is being very merciful.

Trump is all about projection. Trump's own personal corruption is second to none. Blago is a comrade in arms with Trump. I am sure Trump sees it that way. Two corrupt politicians. Brothers from a different mother as they say.

Blago was on the Apprentice. You have to laugh about Trumpists and their idiocy about the Swamp. This was a pure shithole move. Blago was as corrupt as they come. Trump oozes corruption. Doing favors for his crooked friends and cronies is nothing new for Trump.
Trump reaches across party line and commutes a democrats sentence ! what a great leader showing kindness to a party trying to destroy him with spying lies and frame ups ! ..and the guy has served enough time ....really he has.

Forum List

Back