Trump commutes Rod Blagojevich prison sentence. He gets to go home

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CNN - President Donald Trump just appointed himself America's judge and jury, casting even deeper doubts on whether the nation's impartial justice system can withstand his expanding political assault.

What idiots... I am sure they said the same thing when Obama did his record number of pardons - right???

sheep cnn.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CNN - President Donald Trump just appointed himself America's judge and jury, casting even deeper doubts on whether the nation's impartial justice system can withstand his expanding political assault.

What idiots... I am sure they said the same thing when Obama did his record number of pardons - right???

View attachment 307537

Trump has made it clear that he does not consider business and political corruption to be crimes.

Jail is for the little people

In a few hours is the Rod Blagojevich press conference! Obama is in hiding. Do the math.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 307537

Trump has made it clear that he does not consider business and political corruption to be crimes.

just like taxes.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 307537

Uh huh.... and political ideology had nothing to do with Obama's :rolleyes:

IMO, this is almost transparent - doesn't take a high school grad to see what the President is doing.

Pardoning a Lib, especially Barry's one-time 'pal' Blago, is possibly an attempt to 'grease the wheels' for future pardons. Throw the Dems 'a bone', one who did things arguably far worse than Stone / Kelly so when (if) he pardons either one / both of them 'no one can say' he showed 'partisanship' in who he pardoned.

That may work with your ordinary, run-of-the-mill partisan opposition party, but that's not who the Democrats are - they are stark-raving, rabid, hate-driven, unwarranted Impeachment-obsessed, TDS-suffering criminals who attempted a non-stop coup for 4 years...no matter what he supports they oppose, and vice versa. If the President publicly declared he was 100% opposed to puppies tied up in a burlap bag with a big rock and tossed in the river, we would see Dems defend the right to toss bags of puppies in the river and even see some snowflakes doing it

Considering that Manning leaked information the military was hiding from the AMERICAN PUBLIC, and not the enemy (the enemy knew we were committing war crimes over there.) I just can't get that worked up about it.
Way to justify liberals breaking laws when they see fit to do so, snowflake.....that explains why snowflakes have no problem overlooking the overwhelming evidence of Democrat crimes the last few years.

He’s a Democrat, and served 8 years already.

President Trump is being very merciful.

Blago tried to shake down a Children's Hospital. Trump defrauded a children's charity.

I have mixed feelings. On one hand, Blago served 8 years, while George Ryan only served 6 and his corruption got people killed.

On the other hand, how do we stop public corruption if these guys can count on lenient sentences at Club Feds? Oh, please don't put me in the prison with the tennis courts!

“Defrauded a children’s charity”? :cuckoo:

President Trump has given millions to charities.

Blago did 8+ years. Enough time for trying to sell a Senate seat.
You know what is really 'golden' about this clemency?
Trump re-asserts himself that he could give a flying fuck what unhinged Dimms think!
And, so do I!! :fu:

Good point.

It was only an ATTEMPTED crime, Something that he didn't actually commit, only tried to do.

8 years seems long enough. How much did Jesse Jackson Jr. get for corruption?

they had him dead to rights on a wire tap.

I didn't say Blago wasn't guilty.

Just observing that he did a lot of time for his crime, more than twice than Jeff Dahmer did for a lot worse.

Really? You think that Blago got a harsher sentence than Dahmer? You're some kind of idiot, because Blago was sentenced to 14 years, and Dahmer at the time of his conviction was sentenced to 15 life sentences, and when another murder was attributed to him, they gave him another life sentence, for a total of 16 life sentences. The only reason he's no longer around is because someone beat him to death in jail.

Jeffrey Dahmer - Wikipedia

Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer (/ˈdɑːmər/; May 21, 1960 – November 28, 1994), also known as the Milwaukee Cannibal or the Milwaukee Monster, was an American serial killer and sex offender who committed the murder and dismemberment of 17 men and boys from 1978 to 1991. Many of his later murders involved necrophilia,[1] cannibalism, and the permanent preservation of body parts—typically all or part of the skeleton.[2]

Although he was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder,[3] schizotypal personality disorder,[4] and a psychotic disorder, Dahmer was found to be legally sane at his trial. He was convicted of 15 of the 16 murders he had committed in Wisconsin, and was sentenced to 15 terms of life imprisonment on February 15, 1992.[5] He was later sentenced to a 16th term of life imprisonment for an additional homicide committed in Ohio in 1978.

On November 28, 1994, Dahmer was beaten to death by Christopher Scarver, a fellow inmate at the Columbia Correctional Institution.

Here's a neat little blast from the past when Blago was first arrested. There are a lot of people on that thread then who were happy he was arrested, and are now happy that Trump pardoned him.

But, before Trump, conservatives were calling for his head.

Blagojevich

Way to justify liberals breaking laws when they see fit to do so, snowflake.....that explains why snowflakes have no problem overlooking the overwhelming evidence of Democrat crimes the last few years.

What was the crime. Lying us into a war over weapons that didn't exist, going over there, getting thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis killed.

or.

Leaking the documents about how we got there and some of the stuff we were doing we shouldn't have been.

Who were they keeping the "Secrets" from? Us or our enemies?

Here's a neat little blast from the past when Blago was first arrested. There are a lot of people on that thread then who were happy he was arrested, and are now happy that Trump pardoned him.

But, before Trump, conservatives were calling for his head.

Blagojevich

Not me!
Cause it was Illinois Dem politics-as-usual.
Home of the Obie wunderkind!

You ignored my reply shithead, why can't you produce a single fucking post on this forum out of 35,000 posts you have that complains about Obama pardoning a single fucking person?
Correct, I ignored your whiny horseshit and whataboutism.

And I pointed out that your only argument in support is that "Dear Leader said so". That's embarrassing, for a grown man.

You ignored my reply shithead, why can't you produce a single fucking post on this forum out of 35,000 posts you have that complains about Obama pardoning a single fucking person?
Correct, I ignored your whiny horseshit and whataboutism.

And I pointed out that your only argument in support is that "Dear Leader said so". That's embarrassing, for a grown man.

Translation: I bitched about Trump doing this for Blago but ignored Obama doing this for hundreds of people. Its not whataboutism its partisan hack ism and I just showed you are a partisan hack.

You're a fucking partisan hack not worth my time. Go play somewhere else.

Forum List

Back