Trump Clinches nomination with 1238 delegates

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Well there you go republicans. He's all yours.

Trump sealed the deal by clinching unbound delegates that have disclosed to theAssociated Press that they’ll support Trump at the Republican National Convention in July.

Pam Pollard, an Oklahoma GOP chairwoman, is one of the unbound delegates that spoke to the Associated Press.

“I think he has touched a part of our electorate that doesn’t like where our country is,” Pollard explained. “I have no problem supporting Mr. Trump.”

Trump needed 1,237 delegates to become the Republican nominee, but according to theAssociated Press, he is at 1,238 delegates and still has 303 delegates up for grabs through the final state primaries on June 7.

Associated Press: Donald Trump Clinches Nomination, Hits 1,238 Delegates - Breitbart

You've rolled the dice. Hold on to your butts everyone.

Remember The Donald will be our president. Unlike the Monkey Man will Kenyan/Somalian ancestry with the fake birth certificate, The Donald wants everyone in America to achieve what they are capable of and win whenever possible! :)

Trump sealed the deal by clinching unbound delegates that have disclosed to theAssociated Press that they’ll support Trump at the Republican National Convention in July.

Pam Pollard, an Oklahoma GOP chairwoman, is one of the unbound delegates that spoke to the Associated Press.

“I think he has touched a part of our electorate that doesn’t like where our country is,” Pollard explained. “I have no problem supporting Mr. Trump.”

Trump needed 1,237 delegates to become the Republican nominee, but according to theAssociated Press, he is at 1,238 delegates and still has 303 delegates up for grabs through the final state primaries on June 7.

Associated Press: Donald Trump Clinches Nomination, Hits 1,238 Delegates - Breitbart

You're getting better OldFool, only about 12 hours late, and 3-4 other threads on this!....WAY TO GO!!!!

• Banned

You're getting better OldFool, only about 12 hours late, and 3-4 other threads on this!....WAY TO GO!!!!
Fo rizzle? And here I thought I'd beaten the sycophants. Alas.

The DNC convention will be better than any WWE pay per view.
Sanders supporters throw REAL chairs.

• Banned

Doubtful.

Doubtful.
So you think the mini revolution in Nevada was a fluke?
Nah, nah. It was the "popcorn" match.

Doubtful.
Lol Nevada

Doubtful.
Lol Nevada

Nevada is truly a world class shithole.

I wanted Ted Cruz, personally, but still better than Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton.

Hillary isn't popular, even in her own party. Hillary wants to just be coronated and the voters are picking up on it.

She's having trouble shaking off "Palooka Bernie" who isn't even a Democrat.

We got rid of the Bushes, you need to get rid of the Clintons.

And in a few weeks the left will have nominated Hillary Clinton one of the select few who might actually lose to Trump in a general election. How proud both parties must be with the choice the have given us.

It's going to be President Trump!!!!!!!!!:clap: :thewave: ................this is great!:2up:

This is going to be interesting to say the least. The intelligentsia of the rw (what little are left) are cringing

Forum List

Back