Triumphant Trump says bring it on: I’ll debate both Bernie and “big mouth” Elizabeth Warren

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Triumphant Trump says bring it on: I’ll debate both Bernie and “big mouth” Elizabeth Warren

Source: Salon

“If he paid a sum toward charity I would love to do that,” Trump told Kimmel Wednesday night, days after it was revealed he was extremely belated in donating a promised $1 million to a veterans charity after skipping out on a Fox News debate earlier this year.

Nevertheless, Sanders jumped at Trump’s challenge:

Bernie Sanders ✔ ‎@BernieSanders
Game on. I look forward to debating Donald Trump in California before the June 7 primary.

Bernie Sanders ✔ ‎@BernieSanders
I am delighted that @realDonaldTrump has agreed to debate. Let’s do it in the biggest stadium possible.

“She’s a woman that’s been very ineffective other than she’s got a big mouth,” Trump said at the annual Williston Basin Petroleum Conference in Bismarck. “She’s passed very little legislation. She has been a real disaster for a lot of people including Democrats and frankly can’t stand her many of the Democrats, just ask Hillary Clinton how she likes her.”

“She is a senator that’s highly overrated,” he insisted. “Every once in a while, I’ll tweet and when I tweet, you know, not that many people are watching her tweets. When I tweet, they watch. I will say this. Look. She’s a senator that’s highly overrated.”

“I’ll debate anybody. I don’t care. I’ll debate her.”

Read more: Triumphant Trump says bring it on: I’ll debate both Bernie and “big mouth” Elizabeth Warren

I'll say one thing about trump, he sure makes the election interesting!

Crazy Bernie and Goofy Elizebath Warren would make it even more of an easy debate win for The Donald. As we know, the democrat party is imploding. I would be surprised if they allow such a schlonging to occur. :p

I'm honestly surprised that people that make a living using their words are having such a tough time handling Trump. One would think that their knowledge of how to manipulate people would cut him off at the pass. Maybe they are just waiting for him to step on his own little dick.

Trump will never debate, at least not until very near the final election, if at all.He is already trying to weasel out by demanding payment to attend.

Trump will never debate, at least not until very near the final election, if at all.He is already trying to weasel out by demanding payment to attend.
I think his plan is to run the Dem nominee in circles until they pass out though.

Ridiculous confusion and acting childish are large parts of his strategy
Hopefully Clinton or Saunders can pull of a parental stance and scold him to see how he reacts. I think some sort of snub will set him off.

I'm honestly surprised that people that make a living using their words are having such a tough time handling Trump. One would think that their knowledge of how to manipulate people would cut him off at the pass. Maybe they are just waiting for him to step on his own little dick.
That said, how is it that 'W' was not totally blown out of the water in the debates? Debating him for any intelligent person should be like Muhammed Ali against....me.

That said, how is it that 'W' was not totally blown out of the water in the debates? Debating him for any intelligent person should be like Muhammed Ali against....me.
Dubyah is smarter than what people gave him credit for. He was slow and appeared stupid but he was intelligent.

That is merely a propaganda tool...like the vets charity thing.

Have you seen the size of Trump's hands....
He must be HUGE....

Time to get on the TRUMP TRAIN....

He must be HUGE....

Please tell me that you are a woman? All this time I thought you were a guy.

He must be HUGE....

Hey you're the one who was lusting after Trumps pee pee...

He must be HUGE....

i was just guessing his insecurity came from having a small dick. You just pointed out he has huge hands which is something only women notice and relate to being "huge" as you put it.

He must be HUGE....

i was just guessing his insecurity came from having a small dick. You just pointed out he has huge hands which is something only women notice and relate to being "huge" as you put it.

I notice everything....
And I meant.... friggin HUGE!!

He must be HUGE....

I notice everything....
And I meant.... friggin HUGE!!
It just occurred to me you may be gay as well. If so i would now understand why you noticed his hands were "huge". :laugh:

Forum List

Back