Trump cites non-existent terrorist attack ‘last night in Sweden’ to justify Muslim ban at Florida ra

Hilda Fjgidoghan had her right nipple severed by a transgender Somali teen who then detonated a stick of dynamite she had stuck up her ass, blowing shit over a large Christian vestibule in southwest Stockholm last Friday night. Horrific event was live streamed to the Trump twitter account, allowing him exclusive access to this Islamic terrorist event. Dats wha fine tuned regimes do, yo. GFY.

Your punk-ass president has all of Europe laughing at us. Happy now, azzhat?
While England debates whether to withdraw their invitation for a Trump visit

I hope they pull the plug on this fucking piece of shit in the White House. That will really embarrass the shit out of him, and sociopaths CANNOT handle public embarrassment. He will go on a rant like no one has ever seen.
Oh, libtards have taken ranting to new heights. Nothing you assholes say is true and yet you believe repetition will make it so. But all you're really doing is proving the right was right about you guys all along. You are intolerant immature hate mongers.
Nothing we say is true, yet you ignore Trumps every day lies. If Obama had done even a fraction of what Trump has, you would be screaming for impeachment. You are swimming in hypocrisy

Hilda Fjgidoghan had her right nipple severed by a transgender Somali teen who then detonated a stick of dynamite she had stuck up her ass, blowing shit over a large Christian vestibule in southwest Stockholm last Friday night. Horrific event was live streamed to the Trump twitter account, allowing him exclusive access to this Islamic terrorist event. Dats wha fine tuned regimes do, yo. GFY.

I hope they pull the plug on this fucking piece of shit in the White House. That will really embarrass the shit out of him, and sociopaths CANNOT handle public embarrassment. He will go on a rant like no one has ever seen.
Oh, libtards have taken ranting to new heights. Nothing you assholes say is true and yet you believe repetition will make it so. But all you're really doing is proving the right was right about you guys all along. You are intolerant immature hate mongers.
Nothing we say is true, yet you ignore Trumps every day lies. If Obama had done even a fraction of what Trump has, you would be screaming for impeachment. You are swimming in hypocrisy
You're a punk. Obama and Hillary lied regularly about matters that effect our lives and security and you dumb intolerants foam over about a comment made on Sweden's horrors. All the good things Trump said and that was all the left could hear.

Your priorities and values are far different than mine and you people are pissed because you can't ram it down our throats any more. Your threats and intimidations are just juveniles lashing out at the grown up world that just spanked your asses. Plenty more to come! Bend over junior, take it like a big boy.

:lmao:

Sweden doesn't have a immigrant issue. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. They're rioting in a Stockholm suburb.

Reported as.............drum roll.................predominantly immigrant.

You're a punk. Obama and Hillary lied regularly about matters that effect our lives and security and you dumb intolerants foam over about a comment made on Sweden's horrors. All the good things Trump said and that was all the left could hear.

Your priorities and values are far different than mine and you people are pissed because you can't ram it down our throats any more. Your threats and intimidations are just juveniles lashing out at the grown up world that just spanked your asses. Plenty more to come! Bend over junior, take it like a big boy.
Tell us about those "regular" lies of Hillary and Obama

Search the board. It's been discussed thousands of times. Your stupidity isn't my problem but I will point it out.

Search the board. It's been discussed thousands of times. Your stupidity isn't my problem but I will point it out.
Trump has lied to you more in one week than 8 years of Obama and Hillary lies combined, but like a good little stooge you smile and take it up the behind.There is a reason why trumps approval numbers are at rock bottom, and Obama left office with one of the highest approvals

Trump has lied to you more in one week than 8 years of Obama and Hillary lies combined, but like a good little stooge you smile and take it up the behind.There is a reason why trumps approval numbers are at rock bottom, and Obama left office with one of the highest approvals

If you believe in polls shouldn't we be talking about President Clinton?

:lol:

What "lie" has any impact on my or your life? If he gets something wrong or misstates something lefties consider that a lie. You don't even know what the word means.

Here's some Hillary lies, since it was so long ago for the leftist gattention span.

All False statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact
Says FBI Director James Comey’s letter about new developments in the investigation into her emails "only" went "to Republican members of the House."
— PolitiFact National on Sunday, October 30th, 2016

Says she "never received nor sent any material that was marked classified" on her private email server while secretary of state.
— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, July 6th, 2016

"It was allowed," referring to her email practices.
— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, May 31st, 2016

"We now have more jobs in solar than we do in oil."
— PolitiFact New Hampshire on Friday, January 29th, 2016

"We now have driven (health care) costs down to the lowest they've been in 50 years."
— PolitiFact National on Monday, January 18th, 2016

The gun industry is "the only business in America that is wholly protected from any kind of liability."
— PolitiFact National on Friday, October 16th, 2015

"I actually started criticizing the war in Iraq before (Obama) did."
— PolitiFact National on Monday, April 7th, 2008

Anyone who pays attention to Trumps spontaneous remarks know his subject/object connections need modifying at times. Libtards pretend they are great communicators...and fail even on message boards.

What "lie" has any impact on my or your life? If he gets something wrong or misstates something lefties consider that a lie. You don't even know what the word means.

Here's some Hillary lies, since it was so long ago for the leftist gattention span.

Says FBI Director James Comey’s letter about new developments in the investigation into her emails "only" went "to Republican members of the House."

Says she "never received nor sent any material that was marked classified" on her private email server while secretary of state.

"We now have driven (health care) costs down to the lowest they've been in 50 years."

The gun industry is "the only business in America that is wholly protected from any kind of liability."

Looks like you have to go back at least a year to find a Hillary "lie".
I can give you more of trumps lies in the last week

I posted a few significant ones but your dismal just proves my point.

I posted a few significant ones but your dismal just proves my point.
Most of them were not lies, Homer. To be a lie, you must intentionally want to deceive. Trump lies

Hey Swedish Government (because it's very likely not the same opinion as the rank and file Swedes):

View attachment 113180

Yes, and the murder rate in the US is the highest it's been in 47 years.

Wrong.

You people are cowering under your beds in fear. Over NOTHING.

Wrong again.

What the alt-right tells you is happening, is a lie.

I have no idea what the alt-right says and neither do you. It's just some bull shit you are repeating because you have no capacity for individual thought.

Stormfront, Alex Jones, Breitbart, are stoking the hatred and the fear to control you, and it's working.

Funny that you know way more about those people than I do. In reality the only hate evident these days comes entirely from the left. Do you get anything right ever?

You're all terrified of Muslims, and the crime statistics just don't back you up.

So now you are telling me what I'm thinking and how I'm feeling? Idiot. That is the kind of stupid nonsense that you idiot liberals tell yourselves so you can maintain your insane beliefs despite reality. That kind of bull shit has no effect on the rest of us.

When told they're lying, they claim some global conspiracy. Put your tin foil hat on and hide or they'll get you.

Feeling better about yourself now? Go find your safe space.

Sweden is safer than Florida

What is Trump doing to cut the murder rate in Florida?

At his rally in Melbourne, Florida on Saturday, Pres. Donald Trump listed a terror attack that never happened as part of the rationale for his controversial anti-Muslim travel ban.

In defending his executive order banning Islamic refugees and travelers from 7 Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S., Trump said, “When you look at what’s happening in Germany, when you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden — Sweden! Who would believe this? Sweden!
“They took in large numbers, they’re having problems like they never like they never thought possible,” he went on.

However, there was no terror attack in Sweden on Friday. Perhaps, as some Twitter users suggested, the attack in Sweden happened in the same parallel universe as Kellyanne Conway’s fictitious “Bowling Green massacre.”

He was talking about what is going on in Sweden! You libs have no honor.

Sweden used to be the safest country in the world. But due to taking in Islamic animals, they are now the rape capital of he West and violent crimes is exploding.

Just like NAZISM, Islam must be eradicated not placated!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sweden mocks Trump for how unsafe his country is
Are they ashamed ?? Now they are lashing out at anyone who speaks truth to power in the world about the problems being caused by all the chaos from wars, and the fall out in which they are included in ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back