Trump Charity.... Lies, deceit, self dealing, non cash

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
Trump's records show he is a man with one way pockets

Since the first day of his presidential campaign, Donald Trump has said that he gave more than $102 million to charity in the past five years.

To back up that claim, Trump’s campaign compiled a list of his contributions— 4,844 of them, filling 93 pages.

But, in that massive list, one thing was missing.

Not a single one of those donations was actually a personal gift of Trump’s own money.

Instead, according to a Washington Post analysis, many of the gifts that Trump cited to prove his generosity were free rounds of golf, given away by his courses for charity auctions and raffles.

2300-trumpcharityA04xx.jpg

The largest items on the list were not cash gifts but land-
conservation agreements to forgo development rights on property Trump owns.

Trump’s campaign also counted a parcel of land that he’d given to New York state — although that was in 2006, not within the past five years.

In addition, many of the gifts on the list came from the charity that bears his name, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which didn’t receive a personal check from Trump from 2009 through 2014, according to the most recent public tax filings. Its work is largely funded by others, although Trump decides where the gifts go.

Some beneficiaries on the list are not charities at all: They included clients, other businesses and tennis superstar Serena Williams.

This list produced by Trump’s campaign — which has not been reported in detail before — provides an unusually broad portrait of Trump’s giving, and his approach to philanthropy in general.

assess Trump’s recent record of charitable giving. The AP, which did not publish the list, provided it to The Post.

When asked about The Post’s analysis, a top Trump aide acknowledged that none of the gifts had come in cash from the billionaire himself. But, he said, that was because the list was not a complete account of Trump’s gifts.

The aide, Allen Weisselberg, chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, said Trump had, in fact, given generously from his own pocket. But Weisselberg declined to provide any documentation, such as saying how much charitable giving Trump has declared in his federal tax filings.

Hey, how about that Clinton Foundation that has made a ex President and lowly Senator in Congress rich to the tune of 100MILLION dollars. what the hell do they do to earn that KIND OF MONEY? but lets all get bent over Trump and a "charity" instead . He is not corrupted on the par of these elected snakes in our Government today

how low will Democrats and their followers go to try to win an election.?

Trump is a liar.........why the Republican party doesn't want him to be the candidate. His supporters are too dumb to acknowledge it.

So, Trump didn't declare bankruptcy four times, because it was his companies that did. They're separate, so it's not on Trump. But when those same companies donate free rounds of golf to a charity auction, now the companies do count as Trump personally.

Meanwhile he's funding for his own campaign. And by "funding" he means that he's giving his campaign a loan, which is going to be paid back by donations to his campaign.

Hey, how about that Clinton Foundation that has made a ex President and lowly Senator in Congress rich to the tune of 100MILLION dollars. what the hell do they do to earn that KIND OF MONEY? but lets all get bent over Trump and a "charity" instead . He is not corrupted on the par of these elected snakes in our Government today

Show some links to prove what you claim Staph.....I bet you can't. You can't claim to be charitable with money other than your own.

Also, Geez Stephanie.........when are you going to learn the English language? It's supposed to be "an" not "a" and there should be spaces between 100 and million. Oh, and you need to capitalize the beginning of each sentence. And if you ask a question, don't use a period and a question mark together.....you just need the question mark. If you want English to be the country's language, you should learn it.

Im am willing to say the Clinton "Charity" is the exact same self dealing pile of shit. Trump is a Democrat. They do this kind of dishonesty.

12974538_10207802102823927_6272190316676117229_n.jpg

Attachments

• 12974538_10207802102823927_6272190316676117229_n.jpg
    12974538_10207802102823927_6272190316676117229_n.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 72
So, Trump didn't declare bankruptcy four times, because it was his companies that did. They're separate, so it's not on Trump. But when those same companies donate free rounds of golf to a charity auction, now the companies do count as Trump personally.

Meanwhile he's funding for his own campaign. And by "funding" he means that he's giving his campaign a loan, which is going to be paid back by donations to his campaign.
Which can declare bankruptcy at the end

Im am willing to say the Clinton "Charity" is the exact same self dealing pile of shit. Trump is a Democrat. They do this kind of dishonesty.

View attachment 71923

well we don't know how Trump would do yet, do we. We do know about that snake Hillary and Bernie the nobody communist sympathize and they gave that traitor Obama the reigns to screw us over, so how can Trump be any worse? that's up to the people who plans on voting

Is that your justification for voting for Trump? He is no worse than the Clinton's? he steals no worse than the Clinton's? He lies no worse than the clinton's? You realise that is an extremely very low bar....

View attachment 71923

Bwahahaha.....Trump claims to be a Republican, Republicans are voting for him in droves. You're delusional.

Is that your justification for voting for Trump? He is no worse than the Clinton's? he steals no worse than the Clinton's? He lies no worse than the clinton's? You realise that is an extremely very low bar....

you don't know who I'm voting for. I'm not taking some story about some charity, as a reason I would or wouldn't vote for someone who hasn't ever BEEN in our Government yet. that's what I'm saying. Now I know, I wouldn't ever vote for some snake Senator who has a Foundation that has made them multimillionaires while being in OUR GOVERNMENT and for nothing but being a public servant. that is the shady people should be looking at.

Last edited:

you don't know who I'm voting for. I'm not taking some story about some charity as a reason I would or wouldn't for someone who hasn't ever BEEN in our Government yet. that's what I'm saying.

Quit deflecting Staph......you know you are voting for Trumpf. There are more stories about Trumpf....his fake University, his fake magazine, his dissing women. You don't care that he thinks you are a bimbo because you are one, but most women don't like that.

When confronted with ugly truths, change the story

:clap2:

Last edited:

When confronted with ugly thruths, change the story

ah no. it's hope to make people see what's MORE important. but you can call it whatever you feel like. no matter to me

When confronted with ugly truths, change the story

ah no. it's hope to make people see what's MORE important. but you can call it whatever you feel like. no matter to me
As I said "When confronted with ugly truths, change the story"

Why do people believe Trumpery is funding his own campaign? Or that he is not beholden to Big Business.

you don't know who I'm voting for. I'm not taking some story about some charity as a reason I would or wouldn't for someone who hasn't ever BEEN in our Government yet. that's what I'm saying.

Quit deflecting Staph......you know you are voting for Trumpf. There are more stories about Trumpf....his fake University, his fake magazine, his dissing women. You don't care that he thinks you are a bimbo because you are one, but most women don't like that.
Dissing women? Lol, you do realize Hillary's husband is the champion on dissing women?

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
you want slime. here ya go

snip:
EXCLUSIVE: Disgraced Clinton Donor Got $13M In State Dept Grants Under Hillary

Richard Pollock
Reporter

10:14 PM 04/17/2016
Hillary Clinton’s Department of State awarded at least $13 million in grants, contracts and loans to her longtime friend and Clinton Foundation donor Muhammad Yunus, despite his being ousted in 2011 as managing director of the Bangladesh-based Grameen Bank amid charges of corruption, according to an investigation by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The tax funds were given to Yunus through 18 separate U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) award transactions listed by the federal contracting site USAspending.gov.

They highlight how Clinton mixed official government business with Clinton Foundation donors. Yunus gave between $100,000 to $300,000 to the foundation, according to the Clinton Foundation website.

Groups allied to Yunus received an additional $11 million from USAID, according to the contracting website. Yunus had business relationships with all of them.

For more than 30 years, Yunus oversaw the distribution of Grameen Bank “micro-credit loans” to the poor to set up small businesses. He was eventually regarded as a saint among many anti-poverty activists.

But he also got a big helping hand over the three decades Bill and Hillary Clinton actively promoted him and repeatedly showcased him as a celebrity figure at major Clinton Foundation functions.

The former president is credited with launching a personal lobbying campaign to press the Nobel Committee to award its peace prize to the Yunus. It did so in 2006.

Secretary Clinton’s mixing of official work with foundation donors is reportedly the focus of a second, less publicized FBI public corruption investigation of the former secretary of state. The more widely known FBI probe focuses on her use of a private email server located in her New York residence to conduct official government business.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/17/exclusive-disgraced-clinton-donor-got-13m-in-state-dept-grants-under-hillary/#ixzz46INzYVMR

Forum List

Back