Trump Charity.... Lies, deceit, self dealing, non cash

Or so you say....but still giving no proof. Why am I not surprised?
Did he not have multiple of affairs?

So has Trump, on top of insulting them on National TV. And the women Clinton had affairs with were "adults" - consenting adults, he didn't force himself on them. If you want to call that "dissing women" then let me inform you, there are many Republican Presidents and other leaders who have had affairs, like Eisenhower, George H. W. Bush, Harding, Garfield, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Gingrich, Sanford, etc., etc. So, what have you to say about them?
There was no greater sleaze than Clinton here, Those men, including FDR had actual relationships rather than a slut's seamiin stained dress.

And you were informed of these relationships by whom? Bwahahaha....you have no idea what was in their minds, quit posting bullshit.
I would have thought Dna WOULD HAVE BEEN PRETTY CONCLUSIVE! CLINTON'S ARE
SLEAZES UNLESS ANYONE'S MISSED IT.

You gather from the DNA that Clinton didn't have a relationship but the others did? No wonder your party is in such dire straits.....with logic like yours.....

th

Trump's records show he is a man with one way pockets

Since the first day of his presidential campaign, Donald Trump has said that he gave more than $102 million to charity in the past five years.

To back up that claim, Trump’s campaign compiled a list of his contributions— 4,844 of them, filling 93 pages.

But, in that massive list, one thing was missing.

Not a single one of those donations was actually a personal gift of Trump’s own money.

Instead, according to a Washington Post analysis, many of the gifts that Trump cited to prove his generosity were free rounds of golf, given away by his courses for charity auctions and raffles.

2300-trumpcharityA04xx.jpg

The largest items on the list were not cash gifts but land-
conservation agreements to forgo development rights on property Trump owns.

Trump’s campaign also counted a parcel of land that he’d given to New York state — although that was in 2006, not within the past five years.

In addition, many of the gifts on the list came from the charity that bears his name, the Donald J. Trump Foundation, which didn’t receive a personal check from Trump from 2009 through 2014, according to the most recent public tax filings. Its work is largely funded by others, although Trump decides where the gifts go.

Some beneficiaries on the list are not charities at all: They included clients, other businesses and tennis superstar Serena Williams.

This list produced by Trump’s campaign — which has not been reported in detail before — provides an unusually broad portrait of Trump’s giving, and his approach to philanthropy in general.

assess Trump’s recent record of charitable giving. The AP, which did not publish the list, provided it to The Post.

When asked about The Post’s analysis, a top Trump aide acknowledged that none of the gifts had come in cash from the billionaire himself. But, he said, that was because the list was not a complete account of Trump’s gifts.

The aide, Allen Weisselberg, chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, said Trump had, in fact, given generously from his own pocket. But Weisselberg declined to provide any documentation, such as saying how much charitable giving Trump has declared in his federal tax filings.

You may have noticed I'm not a Cryin Donald fan. But how is giving his economic assets away instead of just cash not charity?

Here, read this, and then maybe you will understand.

Donald Trump: The Least Charitable Billionaire In The World - News Examiner - Examine Your World

Trump can give as much as he wants or as little as he wants, but he can't claim to be so damn charitable when he is the least charitable among those in the same financial status and when he uses his foundation money to give to charity when that money is donated by others other than Trump himself.

I don't really care. I don't like Cryin Donald and I have no idea how generous he is. But this only covers what he takes out of his company and donates, it's not counting the money that he donates through his company, which is what the point I made was about

I think the article mentions that money coming out of his own pocket is rare when it comes to charity.

In the aftermath of national tragedies like September 11 and Hurricane Katrina–when public figures worth a fraction of Trump were donating seven figures to relief organizations–the billionaire apparently misplaced his checkbook somewhere in his triplex atop Trump Tower.

Strangely, though the billionaire’s web site chronicles every aspect of his life in great detail–children, books, golf courses, Trump chocolate, Trump bedding, beauty pageants, Trump spring water, Trump bath rugs–his purported “ardent” philanthropy is not further described. Which is odd, considering Trump–whose superlatives have their own superlatives–has never been shy about gassily trumpeting every last one of his world-beating achievements.

Begging the question

Dissing women? Lol, you do realize Hillary's husband is the champion on dissing women?

Why don't you list the things he's said against women? You're delusional and probably another of those "uneducated" sorts that support Trumpf.:clap:

Actually I'm glad you do.....hope Trump wins the nomination.
Trump might say it, but Bill does it to women.:clap2:

So has Trump, on top of insulting them on National TV. And the women Clinton had affairs with were "adults" - consenting adults, he didn't force himself on them. If you want to call that "dissing women" then let me inform you, there are many Republican Presidents and other leaders who have had affairs, like Eisenhower, George H. W. Bush, Harding, Garfield, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Gingrich, Sanford, etc., etc. So, what have you to say about them?
Clinton sexually assaulted women. Hillary ruined their lives. Just because she is a democrat you turn your head. Remember Carville on the today show talking about Flowers if you drag a dollar bill through a trailer park that is what you will get? Is that how you treat women?

Why don't you list the things he's said against women? You're delusional and probably another of those "uneducated" sorts that support Trumpf.:clap:

Clinton sexually assaulted women. Hillary ruined their lives. Just because she is a democrat you turn your head. Remember Carville on the today show talking about Flowers if you drag a dollar bill through a trailer park that is what you will get? Is that how you treat women?

Clinton didn't sexually assault anyone. He was never charged with that. And, furthermore, he's not running for President. You're just clinging to anything you can think of to try and demean Hillary, who will definitely trounce Trump.

Bill Clinton's rapes got short shrift. It was he said she said and you can't charge the president. He was immune, and he took advantage of that fact. Women have a hard time with rape cases. A sitting president...he can do as he pleases.

Bill Clinton's rapes got short shrift. It was he said she said and you can't charge the president. He was immune, and he took advantage of that fact. Women have a hard time with rape cases. A sitting president...he can do as he pleases.

Clinton never raped anyone. Paula Jones was propped up by Republicans wanting to get to Clinton, but she never proved anything. And, Presidents can't get away with everything....Nixon wasn't able to.

Paula Jones was not a rape case. There were several other women, Janita Broderick the one I remember, who charged rape.

And yes, no prosecutor could touch him.

Paula Jones was not a rape case. There were several other women, Janita Broderick the one I remember, who charged rape.

And yes, no prosecutor could touch him.

I didn't sy Paula Jones claimed to be raped....but her claim didn't go anywhere....she readily accepted money to drop her case. And, Clinton was never charged with rape....not all rape charges are true, and Republicans were out to get Clinton, so this woman claiming that, is not a surprise, but he was not charged. And, Bill Clinton isn't running for President, so why is he being brought up as if Hillary is responsible for anything he did?

Because he was a sitting president he couldn't be charged. He was guilty, but immune.

We are going to go round in circles. Prosecutors used their discretion and you are going to call that proof of innocence, which it is not. prosecutors didn't waste their time on a case that was politically charged and difficult.

you call this a badger game. I call it evil getting a pass. We aren't going to move the other.

The topic here is Trump's fraudulent charity. On that, we are on the same page

Because he was a sitting president he couldn't be charged. He was guilty, but immune.
That's crap. He wasn't guilty. Post a link where he was found guilty.

We are going to go round in circles. Prosecutors used their discretion and you are going to call that proof of innocence, which it is not. prosecutors didn't waste their time on a case that was politically charged and difficult.
Unbelievable that you believe that. Of course, you'd have to in order to make a claim that is false.

you call this a badger game. I call it evil getting a pass. We aren't going to move the other.
Funny how Republican made-up scandals that are never proven are considered fact by conservatives. They have told themselves so many times it is true they believe their own lies.

The topic here is Trump's fraudulent charity. On that, we are on the same page
Yeah, conservatives don't like Bush being brought up, but they sure don't mind bringing Clinton up. Clinton is not running for anything, so it isn't even relevant.

Clinton didn't sexually assault anyone. He was never charged with that. And, furthermore, he's not running for President. You're just clinging to anything you can think of to try and demean Hillary, who will definitely trounce Trump.
So all of those women lied? Hillary stated that all women who claimed to be sexually assaulted should be heard. Unless you say it about her husband.

They can't admit just how awful Clinton is, because that means they a conspirators in his awfulness. they, rightly, hate his behaviour in every other male. But since they gave him a pass, that means they are the lowest. They are going to defend him and his tissue defenses because the alternative is going to destroy their self image.... as defenders of the weak and powerless...... by smashing and destroying the weak and powerless

more from the corrupted crook: but lets all fret over some private charity someone has

snip;
CONFLICT OF INTEREST: Hillary Was Paid For Speeches By Government Contractors

April 23, 2016

Hillary-on-Bernie-plans.jpg

An explosive new report from the Associated Press confirms what many people have suspected all along. Hillary Clinton’s paid speeches represent a direct conflict of interest with the office she seeks.

From the AP report:

Firms that paid for Clinton speeches have US gov’t interests

WASHINGTON (AP) — It’s not just Wall Street banks. Most companies and groups that paid Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to speak between 2013 and 2015 have lobbied federal agencies in recent years, and more than one-third are government contractors, an Associated Press review has found. Their interests are sprawling and would follow Clinton to the White House should she win election this fall.

The AP’s review of federal records, regulatory filings and correspondence showed that almost all the 82 corporations, trade associations and other groups that paid for or sponsored Clinton’s speeches have actively sought to sway the government — lobbying, bidding for contracts, commenting on federal policy and in some cases contacting State Department officials or Clinton herself during her tenure as secretary of state.

CONFLICT OF INTEREST: Hillary Was Paid For Speeches By Government Contractors - Progressives Today

Hitlary is disgusting. I know that. she is not fit to be dog catcher. This is one more proof of this.

So why do you support her carbon copy Donald Trump? You should disdain them equally. You should not support one for his stealing and not the others. You should be against the evil of both, not just the evil of one and support the evil of the other

Trump is a liar.........why the Republican party doesn't want him to be the candidate. His supporters are too dumb to acknowledge it.

Hillary is a liar. That is why the Democratic Party wants her to be their candidate.Her supporters are content to support a fellow liar.

So, Trump didn't declare bankruptcy four times, because it was his companies that did. They're separate, so it's not on Trump. But when those same companies donate free rounds of golf to a charity auction, now the companies do count as Trump personally.

Meanwhile he's funding for his own campaign. And by "funding" he means that he's giving his campaign a loan, which is going to be paid back by donations to his campaign.

You idiot, those companies are owned by trump!

If Trump donates to charity through his company, then that is clearly his donation. If one of his companies goes bankrupt, he might still have 100 million on his bank account. Thus he can't be considered bankrupt by any stretch. Question, if one of your stock falls in value, do you file for bankruptcy? Oh wait, liberals don't own stocks...

Ah, liberal regressive who doesn't understand basic accounting. Where have I seen this one before?

(Also, might I add that the arguments presented are an embarrassment to the mankind and logic itself).

Last edited:
Is that your justification for voting for Trump? He is no worse than the Clinton's? he steals no worse than the Clinton's? He lies no worse than the clinton's? You realise that is an extremely very low bar....

you don't know who I'm voting for. I'm not taking some story about some charity as a reason I would or wouldn't for someone who hasn't ever BEEN in our Government yet. that's what I'm saying.

Quit deflecting Staph......you know you are voting for Trumpf. There are more stories about Trumpf....his fake University, his fake magazine, his dissing women. You don't care that he thinks you are a bimbo because you are one, but most women don't like that.
Dissing women? Lol, you do realize Hillary's husband is the champion on dissing women?

Bill Clinton is a strong believer that actions speak louder than words.

He may not have said much against women, but his actions against women are a legion, from unwanted groping to rape. All with the silent approval by his enabling wife.

So, Trump didn't declare bankruptcy four times, because it was his companies that did. They're separate, so it's not on Trump. But when those same companies donate free rounds of golf to a charity auction, now the companies do count as Trump personally.

Meanwhile he's funding for his own campaign. And by "funding" he means that he's giving his campaign a loan, which is going to be paid back by donations to his campaign.

If Trump donates to charity through his company, then that is clearly his donation. If one of his companies goes bankrupt, he might still have 100 million on his bank account. Thus he can't be considered bankrupt by any stretch. Question, if one of your stock falls in value, do you file for bankruptcy? Oh wait, liberals don't own stocks...

Ah, liberal regressive who doesn't understand basic accounting. Where have I seen this one before?

(Also, might I add that the arguments presented are an embarrassment to the mankind and logic itself).

I see you've finished your cup of piss. Would you like another?

I see you've finished your cup of piss. Would you like another?

Just like regressives in general, absolutely no admittance that your position is completely retarded and incorrect. Oh well, some people never learn. Enjoy your pride in being wrong.

Forum List

Back