Trump Chaos and 2020

Yes you can-you still pay taxes. And if a Democrat gets in, a lot more!
In the long run, I think that the Democrats' Tax & Spend philosophy is superior to the GOP's Borrow & Spend philosophy.

Republicans have been lied to, conned, about the GOP shrinking government since Reagan, and they don't seem to care.

Look at Trump: Even Keynes himself was against exploding the deficit in a period of growth. Obama was Keynesian and it worked, it got us out of the disaster he inherited, and the deficit was coming down. Trump is to the LEFT of Keynes, and his sycophants drink it all down like obedient little bunnies.

Democrat "philosophy" has radically changed over the last few years. Remember it was only one president ago that the debate over gay marriage was still allowed and even Obama said he was against it. Now taking that stance in public would get you fired.
Yes, and that's an example of how the illiberal, authoritarian (Regressive) Left has so polluted the Democratic Party. Freedom of Expression is a core liberal value, and they piss on it regularly.

The Left has wrecked our culture, the Right has wrecked our socioeconomics. Both are unforgivable sins in my book.

Wow so you're gonna vote for anti-1st amendment authoritarians because Trump doesn't use eloquent speech.

In the long run, I think that the Democrats' Tax & Spend philosophy is superior to the GOP's Borrow & Spend philosophy.

Republicans have been lied to, conned, about the GOP shrinking government since Reagan, and they don't seem to care.

Look at Trump: Even Keynes himself was against exploding the deficit in a period of growth. Obama was Keynesian and it worked, it got us out of the disaster he inherited, and the deficit was coming down. Trump is to the LEFT of Keynes, and his sycophants drink it all down like obedient little bunnies.

Democrat "philosophy" has radically changed over the last few years. Remember it was only one president ago that the debate over gay marriage was still allowed and even Obama said he was against it. Now taking that stance in public would get you fired.
Yes, and that's an example of how the illiberal, authoritarian (Regressive) Left has so polluted the Democratic Party. Freedom of Expression is a core liberal value, and they piss on it regularly.

The Left has wrecked our culture, the Right has wrecked our socioeconomics. Both are unforgivable sins in my book.

Wow so you're gonna vote for anti-1st amendment authoritarians because Trump doesn't use eloquent speech.
No, that's not the reason.

I thought I made the reason pretty clear.

Re-read your OP. Other than the "abandonment" of our Kurdish "allies", everything Trump's done that you take issue with is his words. His letter was too simplistic according to you. He yelled at Pelosi; allegedly. His words are apparently so toxic that you just have to vote for the party that wants to outlaw offensive speech entirely. Wow.

"philosophy" has radically changed over the last few years. Remember it was only one president ago that the debate over gay marriage was still allowed and even Obama said he was against it. Now taking that stance in public would get you fired.

Normally the destruction of a people and culture to this extent is the result of a nation being conquered in war. That’s how bad it is.

So he writes (and actually sends, holy shit) a letter to a world leader that looks like it was written by a fourth grader. He loses his shit in a meeting with the leaders of a co-equal branch of government, insults them, meeting ends. Before that he's trolling and dancing on the graves of the Kurds, as bombs were raining down on them, after he threw our allies under the bus.

This is just the last few days. It has been like this for over two years now. It's happened with such frequency that it almost seems NORMAL, and that's the LAST thing it should be.

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party is now largely under the control of illiberal leftist authoritarians. I'd really like to vote third party, since both parties have completely gone over the edge. I wanted to vote third party in 2016, but I knew I didn't want Trump within miles of the Oval Office. So I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary.

This man should not be in the White House. He is unstable, he is not mentally well, he has no empathy or loyalty or decency or dignity, and he's becoming a literal danger to this country. This can't continue. So now I have to prepare myself to do it again, against my impulses and wishes.

What, it's taken you three years to realize this, Vichy Mac. We all told you this in 2017, and you got on here and said, "As long as the markets are fine, who cares?"

Re-read your OP. Other than the "abandonment" of our Kurdish "allies", everything Trump's done that you take issue with is his words. His letter was too simplistic according to you. He yelled at Pelosi; allegedly. His words are apparently so toxic that you just have to vote for the party that wants to outlaw offensive speech entirely. Wow.
Then you're completely misinterpreting what I'm saying.

And you're making assumptions without clarifying.

I don't know how to help you with this.

apparently one is forgivable. Your still voting for them.

One is even worse than the other.

I don't remember the last time I voted "for" someone on a national ballot.

I do. You said you voted for Hillary Clinton.

Trump makes you feel embarrassed. That's why you're going to vote against him and help the new left gain traction in their quest to completely destroy this country.

Fine. I've also many times that my vote for her was against Trump.

Now we're on the same page.

Good gawd.

Trump makes you feel embarrassed. That's why you're going to vote against him and help the new left gain traction in their quest to completely destroy this country.
Okay, well, I always appreciate wingers making stuff up about my opinions and motivations.

Happens multiple times a day from both ends here.

Fine. I've also many times that my vote for her was against Trump.

Now we're on the same page.

Good gawd.

That was a wasted vote.

More because Trump is literally a liar, and not even a good one

~S~

better to be like joe with no morals at all.

I have plenty of morals.

My morals say you don't throw kids into concentration camps because their parents sought a better life for them.
My morals say you don't sell out allies because someone threatened to close one of your cheesy hotels.
My morals say you don't insult women, the disabled, racial minorities because they said something critical about you.

Those are my morals.

Okay, well, I always appreciate wingers making stuff up about my opinions and motivations.

Broken record

Broken record
It sure is. Wingers just don't like independents.

Forum List

Back