Trump Chaos and 2020

Re-read your OP. Other than the "abandonment" of our Kurdish "allies", everything Trump's done that you take issue with is his words. His letter was too simplistic according to you. He yelled at Pelosi; allegedly. His words are apparently so toxic that you just have to vote for the party that wants to outlaw offensive speech entirely. Wow.
Then you're completely misinterpreting what I'm saying.

And you're making assumptions without clarifying.

I don't know how to help you with this.

Trump makes you feel embarrassed. That's why you're going to vote against him and help the new left gain traction in their quest to completely destroy this country.
Okay, well, I always appreciate wingers making stuff up about my opinions and motivations.

Happens multiple times a day from both ends here.

Broken record
It sure is. Wingers just don't like independents.

No Mac. People don't like dickheads.

Then you're completely misinterpreting what I'm saying.

And you're making assumptions without clarifying.

I don't know how to help you with this.

Trump makes you feel embarrassed. That's why you're going to vote against him and help the new left gain traction in their quest to completely destroy this country.
Okay, well, I always appreciate wingers making stuff up about my opinions and motivations.

Happens multiple times a day from both ends here.

Broken record
It sure is. Wingers just don't like independents.

No Mac. People don't like dickheads.
Agreed there, too!

So he writes (and actually sends, holy shit) a letter to a world leader that looks like it was written by a fourth grader. He loses his shit in a meeting with the leaders of a co-equal branch of government, insults them, meeting ends. Before that he's trolling and dancing on the graves of the Kurds, as bombs were raining down on them, after he threw our allies under the bus.

This is just the last few days. It has been like this for over two years now. It's happened with such frequency that it almost seems NORMAL, and that's the LAST thing it should be.

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party is now largely under the control of illiberal leftist authoritarians. I'd really like to vote third party, since both parties have completely gone over the edge. I wanted to vote third party in 2016, but I knew I didn't want Trump within miles of the Oval Office. So I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary.

This man should not be in the White House. He is unstable, he is not mentally well, he has no empathy or loyalty or decency or dignity, and he's becoming a literal danger to this country. This can't continue. So now I have to prepare myself to do it again, against my impulses and wishes.

You voted for Obama/Hillary who's foreign policy was an absolute disaster compared to Trump. Obama and Hillary oversaw pulling out of Iraq and the rise of ISIS. We then saw Obama drawing red lines in the sand when it came to Syria and then backing down. The climax was Benghazi with all the lies and ineptitude and American deaths surrounding it. The icing on the cake was the mass genocide in Syria that the press did not really report on nor did they comment on the subsequent mass migration of refugees that the Western world is still trying to come to terms with. And then there is rocket man whom the President at least was able to quell for a while as Obama simply ignored all the rocket attacks instead.

Oh, and Americans are tired of being the world's policemen, unlike those like you who think otherwise.

So he writes (and actually sends, holy shit) a letter to a world leader that looks like it was written by a fourth grader. He loses his shit in a meeting with the leaders of a co-equal branch of government, insults them, meeting ends. Before that he's trolling and dancing on the graves of the Kurds, as bombs were raining down on them, after he threw our allies under the bus.

This is just the last few days. It has been like this for over two years now. It's happened with such frequency that it almost seems NORMAL, and that's the LAST thing it should be.

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party is now largely under the control of illiberal leftist authoritarians. I'd really like to vote third party, since both parties have completely gone over the edge. I wanted to vote third party in 2016, but I knew I didn't want Trump within miles of the Oval Office. So I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary.

This man should not be in the White House. He is unstable, he is not mentally well, he has no empathy or loyalty or decency or dignity, and he's becoming a literal danger to this country. This can't continue. So now I have to prepare myself to do it again, against my impulses and wishes.

You voted for Obama/Hillary who's foreign policy was an absolute disaster compared to Trump. Obama and Hillary oversaw pulling out of Iraq and the rise of ISIS. We then saw Obama drawing red lines in the sand when it came to Syria and then backing down. The climax was Benghazi with all the lies and ineptitude and American deaths surrounding it. The icing on the cake was the mass genocide in Syria that the press did not really report on nor did they comment on the subsequent mass migration of refugees that the Western world is still trying to come to terms with. And then there is rocket man whom the President at least was able to quell for a while as Obama simply ignored all the rocket attacks instead.

Oh, and Americans are tired of being the world's policemen, unlike those like you who think otherwise.
Looks like we disagree.

So I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary.

The Clintons have done as much damage to the nation as FDR and are a true shit stain on American political history.
They are true racists, elites, globalists and look down their noses at you.
If you voted for Hillary, you didn't need to hold your nose. You can't smell shit if it was smeared up your nostrils.

Trump may be a disaster.....but Hillary would have been the apocalypse.

Hillary wanted a no fly zone in Syria. That translates into all out war as we saw in Iraq.

Looks like we disagree.

Trump could have easily started a war with Iran, but his reactions to them were measured and proportional.

better to be like joe with no morals at all.

I have plenty of morals.

My morals say you don't throw kids into concentration camps because their parents sought a better life for them.
My morals say you don't sell out allies because someone threatened to close one of your cheesy hotels.
My morals say you don't insult women, the disabled, racial minorities because they said something critical about you.

Those are my morals.

Your moral code is oddly specific but ok.

I have plenty of morals.

My morals say you don't throw kids into concentration camps because their parents sought a better life for them.
My morals say you don't sell out allies because someone threatened to close one of your cheesy hotels.
My morals say you don't insult women, the disabled, racial minorities because they said something critical about you.

Those are my morals.

you have no morals. None at all. You have a need for a government check.

Looks like we disagree.

So you think America should be world police, then? It's our moral duty to stand between two bickering tribal groups in bumfuck syria because they can't be trusted to work it out on their own?

I have plenty of morals.

Those are my morals.

Your moral code is oddly specific but ok.

That’s the Pharisee in these Protestant atheists. They have lists ticked by those who’s power they either admire or depend on. Very specific lists.

Looks like we disagree.

So you think America should be world police, then? It's our moral duty to stand between two bickering tribal groups in bumfuck syria because they can't be trusted to work it out on their own?
No, I don't think that.

Looks like we disagree.

If you disagree that means you have not followed events in the Mid East or Ukraine. Direct Obama/Clinton results.

Looks like we disagree.

If you disagree that means you have not followed events in the Mid East or Ukraine. Direct Obama/Clinton results.
Or, I disagree because I see reality differently than you do.

If you want to confuse fact and opinion, and think that this makes me "wrong", that's fine with me.

He won, and dims have been losing their minds since. This fake impeachment debate has nothing to do with anything else except that dims don’t like him. None of the ridiculous dim candidates have dignity, empathy,loyalty, or appear mentally stable. Nor can they present reasons why they should be president, or handle stress. Losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My understanding is totally different.
Apparently they had this meeting yesterday.....and the Democrat leaders decided to stage another event.
Trump handed out a copy of the letter he sent to all of the members present....Pelosi refused to read it...turned it face-down on the table....then started making wise-cracks about Putin and Trump. Trump asks Pelosi what she finds so funny and she starts throwing a fit and storms out. Once the spoiled Dems left....they actually got something done. Meanwhile the Democrats were outside pouting and making up their version of what happened in the meeting and Nancy Pelosi is nashing her dentures and grinning like a cokehead. I really think the next time she shows up at the White House, she should do it sober.

Agreed. That’s because it’s a stahl. They have nothing.

He won, and dims have been losing their minds since. This fake impeachment debate has nothing to do with anything else except that dims don’t like him. None of the ridiculous dim candidates have dignity, empathy,loyalty, or appear mentally stable. Nor can they present reasons why they should be president, or handle stress. Losers.

So you see no difference between Trump's behaviors & temperament, and that of the Democratic candidates?

Its more than that they don't like him. They're afraid if they don't utterly destroy him, more and more people will start thinking it's ok to speak out against PC orthodoxy and that's why they need to make an example of him.

Yes you can-you still pay taxes. And if a Democrat gets in, a lot more!
In the long run, I think that the Democrats' Tax & Spend philosophy is superior to the GOP's Borrow & Spend philosophy.

Republicans have been lied to, conned, about the GOP shrinking government since Reagan, and they don't seem to care.

Look at Trump: Even Keynes himself was against exploding the deficit in a period of growth. Obama was Keynesian and it worked, it got us out of the disaster he inherited, and the deficit was coming down. Trump is to the LEFT of Keynes, and his sycophants drink it all down like obedient little bunnies.

Democrat "philosophy" has radically changed over the last few years. Remember it was only one president ago that the debate over gay marriage was still allowed and even Obama said he was against it. Now taking that stance in public would get you fired.
Yes, and that's an example of how the illiberal, authoritarian (Regressive) Left has so polluted the Democratic Party. Freedom of Expression is a core liberal value, and they piss on it regularly.

The Left has wrecked our culture, the Right has wrecked our socioeconomics. Both are unforgivable sins in my book.

Just checking. You believe that gay people should be free to marry, right?

Yes you can-you still pay taxes. And if a Democrat gets in, a lot more!
In the long run, I think that the Democrats' Tax & Spend philosophy is superior to the GOP's Borrow & Spend philosophy.

Republicans have been lied to, conned, about the GOP shrinking government since Reagan, and they don't seem to care.

Look at Trump: Even Keynes himself was against exploding the deficit in a period of growth. Obama was Keynesian and it worked, it got us out of the disaster he inherited, and the deficit was coming down. Trump is to the LEFT of Keynes, and his sycophants drink it all down like obedient little bunnies.

Democrat "philosophy" has radically changed over the last few years. Remember it was only one president ago that the debate over gay marriage was still allowed and even Obama said he was against it. Now taking that stance in public would get you fired.
Yes, and that's an example of how the illiberal, authoritarian (Regressive) Left has so polluted the Democratic Party. Freedom of Expression is a core liberal value, and they piss on it regularly.

The Left has wrecked our culture, the Right has wrecked our socioeconomics. Both are unforgivable sins in my book.

Just checking. You believe that gay people should be free to marry, right?

Left wing purity test. ^^^

In a few years answering no will be a federal offense.

Forum List

Back