Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

We seem to learn more every day on just what a disgusting poor excuse of a person Donald Trump is.

He said how he was writing letters to the families of fallen soldiers or calling them.

He said Obama didn't do this. This was a lie.

God damn it Trump supporters. How big an asshole did you people elect?
No, I heard that press conference and what Trump actually said was MOST didn't ALWAYS call the families. He admitted he didn't know for sure who did or didn't. And he clarified that when a reporter tried turning it into NEVER.
Trump is tricky.
""If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls — a lot of them didn't make calls — I like to make calls when it's appropriate,"
Nice, made up quote.

We seem to learn more every day on just what a disgusting poor excuse of a person Donald Trump is.

He said how he was writing letters to the families of fallen soldiers or calling them.

No, I heard that press conference and what Trump actually said was MOST didn't ALWAYS call the families. He admitted he didn't know for sure who did or didn't. And he clarified that when a reporter tried turning it into NEVER.
Trump is tricky.
Tricky? He said, previous presidents did not always call. And he was right.

The fact that the Left constantly makes up shit about Trump is not unusual.
"If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls — a lot of them didn't make calls — I like to make calls when it's appropriate,"

Now if you were better educated this is saying that Obama didn't make calls & a lot of the others did not make calls.

This is a blatant lie regarding Obama.

Who did not make calls? Clinton made calls, certainly George W Bush did too. So who didn't?

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown has once again proven himself unfit for the office he holds. Time to get rid of the bastard.
Trump says he prefers soldiers that don't get killed because those do not interfere with his golf...
Well, he didn't miss any golf over the four men in Niger.
Didn't Obama head to a fund raiser right after he lied about Ben Ghazi?

There was no Benghazi lie.
We could probably clear the whole Benghazi thing up with just one more Congressional investigation.
No investigation was necessary. The American people saw Obama and Hillary treasonous lies with their own eyes.

Trump is tricky.
Tricky? He said, previous presidents did not always call. And he was right.

The fact that the Left constantly makes up shit about Trump is not unusual.
"If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls — a lot of them didn't make calls — I like to make calls when it's appropriate,"

Now if you were better educated this is saying that Obama didn't make calls & a lot of the others did not make calls.

This is a blatant lie regarding Obama.

Who did not make calls? Clinton made calls, certainly George W Bush did too. So who didn't?
Since you are a hack you will believe what you want to believe.

Now go ahead and tell us who you think people in the military voted for, and still think "has their back"? Was it Trump or Obama / Hillary?

Even when he is told it is a lie...he keeps telling it

Obama tapped my wires

WTF is wrong with this guy?
And that one turned out to be true as well.

FBI, CIA and NSA say Trump lied

Turned out they didn't tell the truth either. Wiretapped at the Tower Towers.

US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman - CNNPolitics

Trump vindicated? Manafort wiretapping report lends credence to claim

Manafort was a person of interest with legal wiretaps
Manafort has never resided in Trump Tower, Trump does
Trump claimed Obama tapped HIS wires.....a blatant lie

Trump is tricky.
""If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls — a lot of them didn't make calls — I like to make calls when it's appropriate,"
Nice, made up quote.
Wow. Just fucking WOW> You do know that there is video right? And yet you claim my quote was wrong. Jesus Fucking Christ you people are stupid.

Watch the video: Trump's false claim about Obama and fallen members

Trump is tricky.
Nice, made up quote.

Trump is tricky.

Yet no apology.

Trump is tricky.
There--you got the words just right. See how he waffled on that, still giving the impression they didn't make calls?

Trump is tricky.
Nice, made up quote.
Wow. Just fucking WOW> You do know that there is video right? And yet you claim my quote was wrong. Jesus Fucking Christ you people are stupid.

The brain-dead right is in utter denial.

Trump is tricky.

Yet no apology.
Why should he apologize? He gave himself the wiggle room to make a negative aspersion without being able to be accurately quoted for it. He does this a lot.

Even when he is told it is a lie...he keeps telling it

Obama tapped my wires

WTF is wrong with this guy?
And that one turned out to be true as well.

FBI, CIA and NSA say Trump lied

Turned out they didn't tell the truth either. Wiretapped at the Tower Towers.

US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman - CNNPolitics

Trump vindicated? Manafort wiretapping report lends credence to claim

Manafort was a person of interest with legal wiretaps
Manafort has never resided in Trump Tower, Trump does
Trump claimed Obama tapped HIS wires.....a blatant lie
The Obama justice issued the unconstitutional wiretap request. They wiretapped his offices in his building. Trump was right.

Trump is tricky.
Nice, made up quote.

The brain-dead right is in utter denial.
The brain dead left is delusional as usual.

Trump says he prefers soldiers that don't get killed because those do not interfere with his golf...

We could probably clear the whole Benghazi thing up with just one more Congressional investigation.
No investigation was necessary. The American people saw Obama and Hillary treasonous lies with their own eyes.
Actually, I was being sarcastic because numerous investigations have proven the contentions you make are bullshyt misinformation and lies, propaganda and disinformation. But go ahead and carry on because that is all you and your fellow dupes always need feeding.

Trump is tricky.
Nice, made up quote.

I listened to it live you moron.

This is yet another episode of the Left's fake news show.

Trump is tricky.
Nice, made up quote.

He always lies to excuse his lies and blames others ... that’s what I was told..... that’s what I heard....

What a piece of shit — incapable of accepting responsibility for the words the come out of his own mouth.

Actually, I was being sarcastic because numerous investigations have proven the contentions you make are bullshyt misinformation and lies, propaganda and disinformation. But go ahead and carry on because that is all you and your fellow dupes always need feeding.
We all heard what Obama and Hillary said, and then Susan Rice for weeks after. That should have been enough to get Obama impeached, but the Left has no morals or ethics. They just pretend to have them.

Trump is tricky.
Nice, made up quote.

I listened to it live you moron.

This is yet another episode of the Left's fake news show.
Who cares if you listened live? He said what he said. Are you claiming the video was altered??

This is all due to massive butthurt from last Novemebers presidential election. It doesn't look like the Left will ever accept and move on.

Forum List

Back