Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

Fuck that half a nig.

That explains a lot.
Shut up cuck. Fact is Obama told people he was born in Kenya.
Nope. Obama never said it.
Sure he didn't. Lol

" Our own Jeff Emanuel also pointed out a 2004 Associated Press article that began, “Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.”
The article said the "Kenyan Born" aspect was added when published there. So Obama did not say it, some editor in Kenya did.
Sure he didn't.

Even the leftists over at Snopes cannot deny Obama told people he was born in Kenya:

"
Book Mark
A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

kenyaobama-375x211.jpg

Report Advertisement
CLAIM

A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya. See Example(s)

RATING
det-green.gif
TRUE
ORIGIN
In May 2012 the web site Breitbart published a copy of a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by the literary agency Acton & Dystel showcasing their roster of writers, among whom was a young man named Barack Obama. This booklet was of particular interest because it included a brief biographical sketch which described the future President as having been born in Kenya"

If your lying negroid president hadn't lied about being born in Kenya, birtherism wouldn't be a thing.
A laid a trap & you jumped in.

Barack Obama's publicist put out a booklet touted its new authors. A woman who worked for the publicist wrote short biographies of these authors. She later admitted it was her fault the biography was wrong & they had not send out these biographies for approval prior to printing.

So Obama did not write. He did not approve it.

This was cleared up way before you asswipes started your bitherism.
The woman is a liar covering for Obama. Obama told her that he was born in Kenya. And she was not the only one he told that.

Did Obama Tell People He Was Born in Kenya? | RealClearPolitics

Unfortunately for you, the woman said that she never got that information from Obama or asked him to review it prior to publication.

Even the leftists over at Snopes cannot deny Obama told people he was born in Kenya:

"
Book Mark
A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

kenyaobama-375x211.jpg

Report Advertisement
CLAIM

A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya. See Example(s)

RATING
det-green.gif
TRUE
ORIGIN
In May 2012 the web site Breitbart published a copy of a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by the literary agency Acton & Dystel showcasing their roster of writers, among whom was a young man named Barack Obama. This booklet was of particular interest because it included a brief biographical sketch which described the future President as having been born in Kenya"

If your lying negroid president hadn't lied about being born in Kenya, birtherism wouldn't be a thing.

Barack Obama's publicist put out a booklet touted its new authors. A woman who worked for the publicist wrote short biographies of these authors. She later admitted it was her fault the biography was wrong & they had not send out these biographies for approval prior to printing.

The woman is a liar covering for Obama. Obama told her that he was born in Kenya. And she was not the only one he told that.

Unfortunately for you, the woman said that she never got that information from Obama or asked him to review it prior to publication.
Unfortunately she is a liar and full of shit. And you can't prove otherwise.

"
Book Mark

kenyaobama-375x211.jpg

Report Advertisement
CLAIM

RATING
det-green.gif
TRUE
ORIGIN

From your article: From RedState - an obvious tool of the ridiculous right.

"Our own Jeff Emanuel also pointed out a 2004 Associated Press article that began, “Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.” [Editor’s note: James Taranto pinged me on Twitter that this “Kenyan-born” bit was an addition added by a local editor of a Kenyan paper.]"

"The literary agent explains, “This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.”"

In fact your own article cites that Obama was born in Hawaii.

So no, Obama never said he was born in Kenya.
I'm not saying he wasn't born in Hawaii. What I'm saying is Obama told people he was born in Kenya.
That is your lie. You are quoting things other people said.So why did Trump lie about Obama & those letters he wrote?

"
Book Mark

kenyaobama-375x211.jpg

Report Advertisement
CLAIM

RATING
det-green.gif
TRUE
ORIGIN

"Our own Jeff Emanuel also pointed out a 2004 Associated Press article that began, “Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.” [Editor’s note: James Taranto pinged me on Twitter that this “Kenyan-born” bit was an addition added by a local editor of a Kenyan paper.]"

"The literary agent explains, “This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.”"

I'm not saying he wasn't born in Hawaii. What I'm saying is Obama told people he was born in Kenya.
That is your lie. You are quoting things other people said.So why did Trump lie about Obama & those letters he wrote?
Haha...you are quoting things other people said too, dipshit. Thing is, if it were just something that happened once, I'd believe it was a mistake. It happened more than once and that's why it is obvious bullshit and it is undeniable that Obama told people he was born in Kenya.

Haha...you are quoting things other people said too, dipshit. Thing is, if it were just something that happened once, I'd believe it was a mistake. It happened more than once and that's why it is obvious bullshit and it is undeniable that Obama told people he was born in Kenya.

LMAO Dave gets so pissed when you talk about his lover affair over the President. Now that is a die hard fan.
Kinda like a teenager whose in love with a rock star and no matter what bad news makes it into the media about that singer you can't tell a dam teenager anything to make them stop having interest in the loser.

LMAO Dave gets so pissed when you talk about his lover affair over the President. Now that is a die hard fan.
Kinda like a teenager whose in love with a rock star and no matter what bad news makes it into the media about that singer you can't tell a dam teenager anything to make them stop having interest in the loser.
What's funny is all the evidence that Obama told people he was born in Kenya is there. Even Michelle kept slipping up and telling people he was born in Kenya, during his presidency.

What's funny is all the evidence that Obama told people he was born in Kenya is there. Even Michelle kept slipping up and telling people he was born in Kenya, during his presidency.

Agree, it is amazing how they deny all of it. Video after video he states it, his brother states it and all they can use is " it's fake" . So was everything single video out there tampered with in their heads yep they were.
Stupidity is mind blowing on a daily basis.

Agree, it is amazing how they deny all of it. Video after video he states it, his brother states it and all they can use is " it's fake" . So was everything single video out there tampered with in their heads yep they were.
They don't really care about the truth anyway.

Can you get ant dumber than a birther?

Can you get ant dumber than a birther?
Yeah....you.

I just point out the crapnyou & your ilk keep posting. You post shit & I point out that it is shit. You get mad.

When did Michelle say it?

I'm still waiting for anything about when Obama said it.

I just point out the crapnyou & your ilk keep posting. You post shit & I point out that it is shit. You get mad.
I'm not a birther, idiot. Never have been either. All the tell tale signs are there to prove Obama told people he was born in Kenya....you're just too stupid to put two and two together.

Well, I can't post anything where Obama did not say it.

But you said he said it so really, asshat, post something where he said it? undeniable truth? Really? I want the quote. I want the video I want where Obama said it.

Something other than you & your Trumpettes quoting the same old debunked bullshit.

rant about NFL players
lie about former President Obama
attack Hillary Clinton
whine about the “fake news,”
Play Golf for days

That leaves no time for Respecting soldiers ..........

Chris Murphy Slams Trump’s 12 Days Of Silence After Four U.S. Soldiers Were Killed In Africa

If Trump can't properly honor U.S. soldiers when they make the ultimate sacrifice for this country, it's likely he will be just as casual and reckless when deciding to send them into harm's way.…
Well if a Democratic hack said it, then it must be true. Ha ha ha

When did Michelle say it?

I'm still waiting for anything about when Obama said it.

She flat out calls Kenya his home country. She was so used to going along with the lie that Obama told that it just slipped out.

I'm not a birther, idiot. Never have been either. All the tell tale signs are there to prove Obama told people he was born in Kenya....you're just too stupid to put two and two together.
So now you admit you have nothing but are some sort of sign reader.

Forum List

Back