Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

That is your lie. You are quoting things other people said.So why did Trump lie about Obama & those letters he wrote?
Haha...you are quoting things other people said too, dipshit. Thing is, if it were just something that happened once, I'd believe it was a mistake. It happened more than once and that's why it is obvious bullshit and it is undeniable that Obama told people he was born in Kenya.

LMAO Dave gets so pissed when you talk about his lover affair over the President. Now that is a die hard fan.
Kinda like a teenager whose in love with a rock star and no matter what bad news makes it into the media about that singer you can't tell a dam teenager anything to make them stop having interest in the loser.
What's funny is all the evidence that Obama told people he was born in Kenya is there. Even Michelle kept slipping up and telling people he was born in Kenya, during his presidency.
When did Michelle say it?

I'm still waiting for anything about when Obama said it.

She flat out calls Kenya his home country. She was so used to going along with the lie that Obama told that it just slipped out.

Home country, homeland. Its where your ancestors were from.

My G0d you people are dumber than shit.

That is your lie. You are quoting things other people said.So why did Trump lie about Obama & those letters he wrote?
Haha...you are quoting things other people said too, dipshit. Thing is, if it were just something that happened once, I'd believe it was a mistake. It happened more than once and that's why it is obvious bullshit and it is undeniable that Obama told people he was born in Kenya.

LMAO Dave gets so pissed when you talk about his lover affair over the President. Now that is a die hard fan.
Kinda like a teenager whose in love with a rock star and no matter what bad news makes it into the media about that singer you can't tell a dam teenager anything to make them stop having interest in the loser.
I just point out the crapnyou & your ilk keep posting. You post shit & I point out that it is shit. You get mad.
I'm not a birther, idiot. Never have been either. All the tell tale signs are there to prove Obama told people he was born in Kenya....you're just too stupid to put two and two together.
So now you admit you have nothing but are some sort of sign reader.
Oh I got something. Scroll up.

What's funny is all the evidence that Obama told people he was born in Kenya is there. Even Michelle kept slipping up and telling people he was born in Kenya, during his presidency.

She flat out calls Kenya his home country. She was so used to going along with the lie that Obama told that it just slipped out.

Nice spin. No, his home country would be the US, bud.

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown has once again proven himself unfit for the office he holds. Time to get rid of the bastard.
Trump says he prefers soldiers that don't get killed because those do not interfere with his golf...
Well, he didn't miss any golf over the four men in Niger.
Didn't Obama head to a fund raiser right after he lied about Ben Ghazi?

There was no Benghazi lie.

kinda like you dig up any negative story about him you can and parade it around in here. you know, to further your own hate agenda.

No whine bitch this is an Alpha dog place LOL
DMTqlXvW4AA7e0K.jpg
Any reason why you left out Bill Clinton, hack?

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown has once again proven himself unfit for the office he holds. Time to get rid of the bastard.
Trump says he prefers soldiers that don't get killed because those do not interfere with his golf...

Maybe to you. The witch Hillary even lied to the face of the parents of those that had fallen.

Last edited:
We seem to learn more every day on just what a disgusting poor excuse of a person Donald Trump is.

He said how he was writing letters to the families of fallen soldiers or calling them.

He said Obama didn't do this. This was a lie.

God damn it Trump supporters. How big an asshole did you people elect?

Even when he is told it is a lie...he keeps telling it

Obama tapped my wires

WTF is wrong with this guy?

Bzzzzz wrong again!

Home-country dictionary definition | home-country defined

1. country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship

We seem to learn more every day on just what a disgusting poor excuse of a person Donald Trump is.

He said how he was writing letters to the families of fallen soldiers or calling them.

Obama tapped my wires

And that one turned out to be true as well.

Obama tapped my wires

22549551_10207668872919166_1648353437517533617_n.jpg
tumblr_oxxkwyJoyE1tp0mqvo2_540.jpg

Did trump find those phone numbers or send someone out to get him some postage stamps yet?

So the Left elects these models of morality and ethics?

Ya gotta love it!

Obama tapped my wires

FBI, CIA and NSA say Trump lied

Obama tapped my wires

FBI, CIA and NSA say Trump lied

Turned out they didn't tell the truth either. Wiretapped at the Tower Towers.

US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman - CNNPolitics

Trump vindicated? Manafort wiretapping report lends credence to claim

Last edited:

We could probably clear the whole Benghazi thing up with just one more Congressional investigation.

No, I heard that press conference and what Trump actually said was MOST didn't ALWAYS call the families. He admitted he didn't know for sure who did or didn't. And he clarified that when a reporter tried turning it into NEVER.
Trump is tricky.

Here is perfect proof why these Trump haters are so fkn stupid . They can't understand how their thoughts are controlled and geared towards hating Trump this is just how the MSM does it and these stupid fks still don't get it.

NYT SENIOR EDITOR ADMITS WRITERS BASH TRUMP TO INFLUENCE READERS

No, I heard that press conference and what Trump actually said was MOST didn't ALWAYS call the families. He admitted he didn't know for sure who did or didn't. And he clarified that when a reporter tried turning it into NEVER.
Trump is tricky.
Tricky? He said, previous presidents did not always call. And he was right.

The fact that the Left constantly makes up shit about Trump is not unusual.

Trump is tricky.
""If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls — a lot of them didn't make calls — I like to make calls when it's appropriate,"

Here is perfect proof why these Trump haters are so fkn stupid . They can't understand how their thoughts are controlled and geared towards hating Trump this is just how the MSM does it and these stupid fks still don't get it.

NYT SENIOR EDITOR ADMITS WRITERS BASH TRUMP TO INFLUENCE READERS

It's funny how the left and the crooked media complain about Russia trying to promote racial hatreds and divisions in the US....AND THEN THEY GO AHEAD AND DO JUST THAT.

Forum List

Back