Trump can't secure the $454 million bond

Show us the statement form the appeals court that supports your fantasy. It doesn't exist. This baby behavior isn't going to help you.

Show me where I said the bond would not be reduced. That also does not exist.

You're embarrassing yourself.
LMAO. You were all like "I know the law, you just read a blog".

Suck it up buttercup, this crow's for you. :spank:

LMAO. You were all like "I know the law, you just read a blog".

Suck it up buttercup, this crow's for you. :spank:
That doesn't make any sense. And I don't think you know what "eating crow" means.

When do you plan to show us where the appeals court said anything that supports your lie?

Answer: never. Because it doesn't exist.

Absolutely. That’s 1/3 guaranteed that was previously not.
So now the state only needs to find the other2/3 instead of all of it.
Get it?
Haha, that's not what the court said...

"Now, upon reading and filing the papers with respect to the motion, and due deliberation having been had thereon, It is ordered that the motion is granted..."

Absolutely. That’s 1/3 guaranteed that was previously not.
So now the state only needs to find the other2/3 instead of all of it.
Get it?

Look at it this way. Property isn’t going anywhere.

With $175,000,000 in the bank once the appeal is over, the AG will have plenty of funds to cover years of litigation delays for property seizures.

In other words FPOTUS#45 will be fought with his own money.

😂

WW

Why is your emotional insecurity my loss? :dunno: And what due process was Trump denied?

Umm…. No.
The bond is meant to secure what is owed from the judgement before the appeal.
It’s only returned if the judgement is overturned on appeal.

That’s why it’s wrong to lower the bond so much.

And if the appeals court upholds the decision you'll accept it and not be back here crying and due process violations that you can't articulate? :dunno:

They didn’t, dupe.
They lowered the bond required before the appeal proceedings.

Until he loses his appeal anyway and the judgement comes due. :dunno:

So Trump won what? A 10 day reprieve?
Face the facts, ShitLordos, the latest corrupt assholes' in government scheme to "Get TRUMMPPP!" is going down in flames!

Like the Coyote and RoadRunner, baby! :D

And the next one's gonna flop even harder! :aargh:

You’re the ones still on the defensive. Claiming victory when there was really nothing won. Trump still has to pony up.
He’s out nearly $300m in bonds so far.

One needs to be in a pretty deep hole to consider that any sort of victory.
Well, he's definitely willing to put his money where his mouth is to run for president.

I see that as being a good thing.

Stolen election, trying to railroad the opposition by lawfare, changing definitions of common words, locking up political opponents, and on and on.
Yeah, you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES are pathetic COMMUNISTS.
Neo-Bolshevik wannabe Marxist revolutionaries, yep, that's EXACTLY what you are. Are you embarrassed?
Be proud, shout it out loud!!!!!!!
Holy shit! Just how much Kool-Aid did you drink?

Holy shit! Just how much Kool-Aid did you drink?

It's not a function of how much.

..... ..... ..... It's a function of which color.

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... In this case?

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... Orange.

WW

I can remember laying on my grandmothers couch with one soap after another on her TV... she had video tape ready in case the phone rang.... lol
Matt and I recorded them and every day when we both got home from work we got together and watched it to unwind after work with a cocktail some times, before dinner! :)

I don't think you know how financial reputation works...

Allowing borrowers to lie on loan applications without any consequences will drive lenders away in droves...

No lenders, no market...

There are plenty of developers that want to play by the rules... No need for cheats, they make it harder for the honest guy to get a loan...
Oh I see what’s going on here, and so does the rest of America.

Forum List

Back