Trump can't block Twitter followers anymore..........

So everyone BUT Trump can block people on Twitter?

What a bullshit ruling.

It's because of the Presidential Records Act that all his writings and missives that are used for official business are considered part of the PRA, and therefore part of the public record, to be accessed by anyone. When he leaves office, he can start blocking people again.

What a bullshit ruling.

It's because of the Presidential Records Act that all his writings and missives that are used for official business are considered part of the PRA, and therefore part of the public record, to be accessed by anyone. When he leaves office, he can start blocking people again.
It's still a bullshit ruling.

I agree with the ruling

So do I. If Trump hadn't used twitter to broadcast official policy, and kept it private, this wouldn't be happening.

Also wouldn't be happening if Trump had gotten a second account for official business only, then he could have kept his other twitter private.

But, he didn't, and now his tweets are part of the public domain.

But you have no problem with Hilary using private email server for classified government information.

Liberals are big fucking hypocrites.

What a bullshit ruling.

It's still a bullshit ruling.

Like I said, he wouldn't have this problem if he had kept @realDonaldTrump private and gotten one for @POTUS to be used for official things only. His twitter account became part of the public domain when he started to use it for policy and official statements.

But, he can start blocking people again the day he leaves office.

If that makes it to the SC, bet it is reversed.

Maybe, but as a leader is that really good?

I’m pretty sure Trump has made it clear...he does not intend to govern for ALL....there is no way this can be accomplished anymore...we are not one country of one people any longer. He intends to govern for the best and FUCK the rest.

I’m pretty sure Trump has made it clear...he does not intend to govern for ALL....there is no way this can be accomplished anymore...we are not one country of one people any longer. He intends to govern for the best and FUCK the rest.

You might be correct and he only govern for those that vote for him but a true leader listen to the trolls to see what is their anger issues are about...

I agree with the ruling

So do I. If Trump hadn't used twitter to broadcast official policy, and kept it private, this wouldn't be happening.

Also wouldn't be happening if Trump had gotten a second account for official business only, then he could have kept his other twitter private.

But, he didn't, and now his tweets are part of the public domain.
You consider it different because you hate Trump. People who support Trump consider it like Radio Free Europe was.

The great disparity here is that only the Left (via the media and social media) has access to non combative, virtually unrestricted, uncensored complimentary dialog with the public without the overwhelming barrage of negative coverage.

Meaning the Left gets a disproportionate amount of favorable coverage.

FoxNews is the only news media not fully dedicated to the left's agenda. But even Fox is beginning to lean Left.

Why the Right continues to refuse to acknowledge this problem and do anything about it speaks volumes for the eventual outcome of this nation. Instead, the Right is doggedly determined to continue fully supporting the left via Google, Facebook, Hollywood etc. sometimes it's difficult to determine where more idiots reside...on the left or right.

Last edited:

You might be correct and he only govern for those that vote for him but a true leader listen to the trolls to see what is their anger issues are about...

I partially agree...however, their anger issues are really no secret to anyone nor are they valid.

I partially agree...however, their anger issues are really no secret to anyone nor are they valid.

Some are and some are not and that is why you pay someone to read the angry replies...

Forum List

Back