Pure comedy Gold! Who Wins: Biden, Kamala, Warren, or Buttigieg?

Lincoln1976

Aug 4, 2019
Stirling,Scotland/UK

These guys are so funny and spot on....I have to thank the DNC in some way cause after Bush the lesser left office, I thought we wouldn't have such comediac gold ever again...I have been proven wrong and it is indeed quite entertaining...to quote Stephen Colbert: "from a country that badly wants you to run..not to win, just to run"..yep, the 2016 democrap shit has been turned on them..except they have no sanity or appeal on their side...just laughter.....lots of laughter...honk honk!

These guys are so funny and spot on....I have to thank the DNC in some way cause after Bush the lesser left office, I thought we wouldn't have such comediac gold ever again...I have been proven wrong and it is indeed quite entertaining...to quote Stephen Colbert: "from a country that badly wants you to run..not to win, just to run"..yep, the 2016 democrap shit has been turned on them..except they have no sanity or appeal on their side...just laughter.....lots of laughter...honk honk!

Warren/Harris 2020... The ticket that make you think that Trump is not that bad after all!

Forum List

Back