Trump campaign set to unveil its secret weapon

The next time blacklivesmatters starts shit...Trump should have this playing as he walks into a couple of campaign stops!

That is an awesome singer. I used to own a CD of his.
Wait, I thought all you guys were shouting about how Trump didn't need billionaire backers. Now you're cheering for a Super PAC spending hundreds of millions for him.
I didn't see anything about a super PAC. If a SUPER pac is doing this its not with Trumps blessing. He has his own money to spend.

Holy shit...lol...this is as good as wrapped up.
how will he win over those like me who think the guy is a lunatic?...no thanks i will do my usual 3rd party person...

After what we have had.....20 trillion of debt...Mexican & Middle East Invasions...Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell....John "Herman Munsster" Kerry...Susan Rice...Hillary's BIG RED RESET button with the Russians and misc. pathlogical lies..........its just time to try a lunatic.....to rational minds there is a time when Lunacy cannot be worse than Corruption, Treason, Incompetency, Fraud, Marxism...constant lies. bullshit.

Give me Lunacy, if you must call it that... it cannot be worse.
trump might be a great candidate if he knew how to say the things he says......there are lots of people who may agree with the guy but wont back him because of how he talks about them.....if you want people to follow you,use a little tact....
______

I'm not much on tact.

I think you are a dumb-ass. Trump is a negotiator. He says no more Mexicans...no more Muslims....that stakes out the position, and the political discussion promptly moves in his direction. People with common sense can see what he is doing.

Pinheads can't.

Are 11 million illegal Mexicans going home?

No, but the worst ones are...the ones who come to the attention of law enforcement are.

Are all Muslims going to be banned?

No, but there will be restrictions, serious restrictions... put on immigrants from Cultures which are particularly productive of lunacy and murder for 72 virgins....who are at particular variance with the American/Jeffersonian Culture. That will include immigrants from the Middle East.

Tact?

Fuck you.

donald-trump-funny-look-alike-21__700.jpg

how will he win over those like me who think the guy is a lunatic?...no thanks i will do my usual 3rd party person...

After what we have had.....20 trillion of debt...Mexican & Middle East Invasions...Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell....John "Herman Munsster" Kerry...Susan Rice...Hillary's BIG RED RESET button with the Russians and misc. pathlogical lies..........its just time to try a lunatic.....to rational minds there is a time when Lunacy cannot be worse than Corruption, Treason, Incompetency, Fraud, Marxism...constant lies. bullshit.

trump might be a great candidate if he knew how to say the things he says......there are lots of people who may agree with the guy but wont back him because of how he talks about them.....if you want people to follow you,use a little tact....
______

I'm not much on tact.

I think you are a dumb-ass. Trump is a negotiator. He says no more Mexicans...no more Muslims....that stakes out the position, and the political discussion promptly moves in his direction. People with common sense can see what he is doing.

Pinheads can't.

No, but the worst ones are...the ones who come to the attention of law enforcement are.

No, but there will be restrictions, serious restrictions... put on immigrants from Cultures which are particularly productive of lunacy and murder for 72 virgins....who are at particular variance with the American/Jeffersonian Culture. That will include immigrants from the Middle East.

Tact?

Fuck you.
someone doesnt agree with you and the names start....and you want people to vote for assholes with your mindset?.......

______

I'm not much on tact.

Pinheads can't.

Tact?

Fuck you.
someone doesnt agree with you and the names start....and you want people to vote for assholes with your mindset?.......
________

I have read some of your posts. I'm not trying to get you, or any other Pinhead, to vote for Trump.

I am pointing out that you are a dumb-ass.

_______

Trump is great if you make over 250K. He will lower your taxes. For everyone else, probably a disaster.

______

I'm not much on tact.

Pinheads can't.

Tact?

Fuck you.
________

I have read some of your posts. I'm not trying to get you, or any other Pinhead, to vote for Trump.

I am pointing out that you are a dumb-ass.

_______
hey im a "pinhead" this week!.....last week i was called a "nazicon" by some other "pinhead" for disagreeing with him........what will it be next week?....these saps that cant handle people who think for themselves.....hey macooly what are your new orders for next year?.......

Trump is great if you make over 250K. He will lower your taxes. For everyone else, probably a disaster.
Another moronic fuck that hasn't read or listened to a damn thing Trump has said about taxes. I will just let them keep shining in their stupidity for the world to see. ANYONE who wants to know Trumps plan can find Trumps plan.

The next time blacklivesmatters starts shit...Trump should have this playing as he walks into a couple of campaign stops!

That is an awesome singer. I used to own a CD of his.
Wait, I thought all you guys were shouting about how Trump didn't need billionaire backers. Now you're cheering for a Super PAC spending hundreds of millions for him.
I didn't see anything about a super PAC. If a SUPER pac is doing this its not with Trumps blessing. He has his own money to spend.

Perhaps you should read your links before you post them.

I know, it's a crazy idea.

Secret? :eusa_eh:

Political ads on t.v.?

:lmao:
He is kicking ass without even running ANY ads. Imagine what is going to happen WITH them running. This thing is OVER

Perhaps...

But calling television advertising a 'secret weapon' in a political campaign is like calling Bill Clinton a man of 'some experience' with regards to the fairer sex.

:uhh: followed by :lmao:

Forum List

Back