A battalion of Israeli tanks destroyed by the resistance in Palestine

The Resistance resisting criminal Zionists:

While I regret the loss of life and get no pleasure seeing young people burned and mutilated, no one else is defending Palestine's native residents from a brutal foreign funded occupier and murderous "Settlers"

Thanks,

Sniping criminal IOF snipers:

View attachment 922275

So, those were IDF soldiers at that outdoor concert? Wow, who would a thought that IDF soldiers would be so out of uniform and partying at a huge outdoor concert? And the concert was only for IDF soldiers? Wow, the media sure has lied to us hasn't it?

Bullshit. We all know who the fucking liar is here.

So, those were IDF soldiers at that outdoor concert? Wow, who would a thought that IDF soldiers would be so out of uniform and partying at a huge outdoor concert? And the concert was only for IDF soldiers? Wow, the media sure has lied to us hasn't it?

Bullshit. We all know who the fucking liar is here.

well said!

Still 15 thousand dead because of Hamas's mass murder jaunt.
I believe it will take month from now for the truth to surface. But this much is clear. Israel was attacked and citizens murdered. When a person murdered here in the USA, do we let it slide? We prosecute them and execute them. Israel is trying them and executing them pretty quick. What is left unsaid by the US media so often is that Israel tells them ahead of time to leave the area if they are innocent.

To get Robert W and me to agree, like here, for instance, you know that righteousness and the morning dew bless us both.
I have spent more than 30 years on forums. I have ran into many smart humans. I have had some of them change my mind. I have changed hundreds of minds.
What is my basic concept?
1. humans are entitled to freedom
2. Leaders are not entitled to lead
3. Citizens who are in a government formed to allow opinions, get to express those opinions.
4. Citizens earn funds. They earned them due to personal skills. Skills they spent time acquiring. The right of Goverment is not to take their money from them. It is the right of government to ask them IF they want to pay. But not to demand they pay.

Sniper from the Resistance sniped and eliminated a criminal Israeli officer in the Netzarim corridor:

As Operation Aqsa Typhoon enters its twenty-seventh day, the military wing of Hamas, the Al-Qassam Brigades, remains resolute in their efforts to defend the Gaza Strip against the Israeli Occupation.

The spokesperson for the Qassam Brigades, provided updates on the ongoing situation, emphasizing the group's commitment to resisting Israeli Occupation aggression. Abu Obaida said that the Qassam Brigades have continued their attacks on Israeli Occupation military assets across multiple locations. In one notable success, they were able to destroy what constituted a battalion of Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF).

View attachment 852489

Social Media Videos showed dozens of tanks destroyed by the Palestinian resistance..

What do we know about the Merkava tank?

Elbit said the helmet, dubbed IronVision, “generates an image that enables the crew to ‘see through’ the vehicle’s armor” and will help the soldiers “overcome inherent visibility limitations, while improving mission efficiency and safety.”

“The system will allow 360-degree scanning by moving the head and locating targets in real-time with the help of artificial intelligence capabilities,” the ministry said.

The Defense Ministry said the tank’s systems will provide superiority to Israeli troops by revealing enemy locations and providing targets for combat troops on the battlefield based on 360-degree peripheral observation technology.

I am reluctant to propaganda from both Israel and the Palestians. IF this did happen (not saying it did) that is helluva a victory.

Forum List

Back