Trump campaign set to unveil its secret weapon

Well, I wonder if Trumps billion dollar (I'm guessing) ad campaign will be more honest than he's been in the debates.
"Finally, caught up in the race to the bottom is Donald Trump,managing just 7%in “Mostly True” with no statements rated as entirely “True,” yet putting up an impressive 55% between “Mostly False” and “False,” capped off with a 21% “Pants on Fire” rating."
Who Has Been The Most Honest POTUS Candidate? The Answer May Surprise You - IVN.us
Yep, like many of our posters, I subscribe to one political email from the Independent Voter Network, which is of course for Independents. So there's no partisan hackery.
The thing is, Trump has been lying his ass off and the gullible just eat it up (naturally). God help the United States of America.

Well, I wonder if Trumps billion dollar (I'm guessing) ad campaign will be more honest than he's been in the debates.
"Finally, caught up in the race to the bottom is Donald Trump,managing just 7%in “Mostly True” with no statements rated as entirely “True,” yet putting up an impressive 55% between “Mostly False” and “False,” capped off with a 21% “Pants on Fire” rating."
Who Has Been The Most Honest POTUS Candidate? The Answer May Surprise You - IVN.us
Yep, like many of our posters, I subscribe to one political email from the Independent Voter Network, which is of course for Independents. So there's no partisan hackery.
The thing is, Trump has been lying his ass off and the gullible just eat it up (naturally). God help the United States of America.
God help the United States of America
god help us if clinton wins too im afraid....

I can hardly wait. How many more gaffes do you think he's gonna put out there?
Doesn't hurt him at all. I love when he speaks.

Holy shit...lol...this is as good as wrapped up.
how will he win over those like me who think the guy is a lunatic?...no thanks i will do my usual 3rd party person...
OK. Have fun.
Not very independent then is it. Trump is 100% honest and EVERYTHING he has stated has been proven correct.

I hope he starts calling black people *******, hispanics spics and asians kooks.

I hope he fucking goes crazy and does this on national t.v!
Why?
I don't want Clinton but hell if it happens lets hope she destroys the country faster than Obama has....get this shit over with already.

Politifact? Lmao
I looked at one candidate and they were missing several

I hope he starts calling black people *******, hispanics spics and asians kooks.

I hope he fucking goes crazy and does this on national t.v!
Why?
I don't want Clinton but hell if it happens lets hope she destroys the country faster than Obama has....get this shit over with already.
we have survived half-assed presidents before,if we can survive bush and obama we will survive one of these 2 stroonges...

Agree.
It looks like it'll be a third party candidate for me, unless some how Kasich can pull this out. Every presidential election's choice gets worse and worse. God forbid, if somebody who is actually qualified and lives in the real world would ever get the nomination from either of our major loser parties.

Agree.
It looks like it'll be a third party candidate for me, unless some how Kasich can pull this out. Every presidential election's choice gets worse and worse. God forbid, if somebody who is actually qualified and lives in the real world would ever get the nomination from either of our major loser parties.
the real good ones are staying home,i blame the media for a lot of that......

Politifact? Lmao
I looked at one candidate and they were missing several

How does that koolaid taste?
I tell you what TN, why don't you prove them wrong. I really like how people condemn Politifact or Factcheck, yet they never prove them wrong. They just point their fingers and bitch.
Put up or shut up TN.

I can hardly wait. How many more gaffes do you think he's gonna put out there?
Doesn't hurt him at all. I love when he speaks.

how will he win over those like me who think the guy is a lunatic?...no thanks i will do my usual 3rd party person...
OK. Have fun.
Not very independent then is it. Trump is 100% honest and EVERYTHING he has stated has been proven correct.

"Not very independent then is it. Trump is 100% honest and EVERYTHING he has stated has been proven correct"
:disbelief:

Trump's secret weapon will be ex wives all out campaigning for him, his beautiful daughters and possibly daughters in law. Then there is the women's club known as victims of Bill Clinton. All total, Trump has a little army of women in his corner.

All granny has is Chelsea.

After what we have had.....20 trillion of debt...Mexican & Middle East Invasions...Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell....John "Herman Munsster" Kerry...Susan Rice...Hillary's BIG RED RESET button with the Russians and misc. pathlogical lies..........its just time to try a lunatic.....to rational minds there is a time when Lunacy cannot be worse than Corruption, Treason, Incompetency, Fraud, Marxism...constant lies. bullshit.

Give me Lunacy, if you must call it that... it cannot be worse.

Wait, I thought all you guys were shouting about how Trump didn't need billionaire backers. Now you're cheering for a Super PAC spending hundreds of millions for him.

After what we have had.....20 trillion of debt...Mexican & Middle East Invasions...Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell....John "Herman Munsster" Kerry...Susan Rice...Hillary's BIG RED RESET button with the Russians and misc. pathlogical lies..........its just time to try a lunatic.....to rational minds there is a time when Lunacy cannot be worse than Corruption, Treason, Incompetency, Fraud, Marxism...constant lies. bullshit.

Give me Lunacy, if you must call it that... it cannot be worse.
trump might be a great candidate if he knew how to say the things he says......there are lots of people who may agree with the guy but wont back him because of how he talks about them.....if you want people to follow you,use a little tact....

Forum List

Back