Trump Campaign Manager Charged with Battery

Trump doesn't have to worry about supporting an aid that physically attacks a woman reporter. He has almost a 28% approval rating from women. The 72% that disapproves of him are just a bunch of dopey girls. Who cares what they think? They will vote the way their husbands tell them to vote.

I watched the interview Trump gave from his plane about this last night. The hypocrisy was screaming. As he lashed out at fields for attacking Corey and trying to ruin his life, while he glorified his stance in standing up for his man, and suggested that he may sue her for grabbing his arm. Well didn't they start this whole mess by attacking her when all she wanted was an apology? Isn't she standing up for herself by pressing charges? Didn't they try to go after her reputation and ruin her life by calling her a delusional attention seeking liar? Can we say hypocrisy?

She stood up for herself at the risk of hurting her career, and it did. She resigned from Breitbart when they refused to support her, Breitbart being the biggest Trump ass-kissing "news" organization out there.
Lying isn't standing up for yourself.
Where is her lie? Use her words not yours

Apparently the Jupiter P.D. believed her.
Wrong. They saw the video and unwanted touching is considered a misdemeanor battery or assault. She wasn't nearly yanked down. If the judge doesn't throw it out it amounts to a traffic ticket. But the bigger point is she's too much of a pussy for the job.

She's a lying whore who's entire fabricated story falls apart when viewing the video. She loses. The GOP establishment loses. Trump wins, again.

Did you see this interview on Hannity?

Trump Says Tape Clears Lewandowski: 'We're Going to Destroy a Life Over This?'

Trump sticks up for his people and that enrages liberals world over.
Did you see the interview on Megyn Kelly just before? Fields was a Trump person and they threw her under the bus. Trump accuses Fields of trying to ruin a life???? What do you think was the purpose of his campaign calling her a delusional attention seeking liar?? She was standing up for herself after being defamed. Trump is being a hypocrite.

If this reporter was our daughter? Really? If she was getting on a ride a Disney World and was pulled back by someone trying to cut the line we'd all be pissed off. But if my daughter was playing with the big boys in a presidential race and being aggressive trying get an interview? Not the same thing. I wouldn't like it, but legal action? Please. I'd advise her not to try and advance her career in this manner.
Jesus... I need to just copy and paste... It's not about the grab, Bruises, or even the aggressiveness. It's how the campaign called her a delusional liar and attention seeker afterwards going after her reputation which led to the loss of her job and degradation of her character. Trump and his campaign have a tremendous amount of power which carry a tremendous amount of responsibility but they seem unable to handle this in a poised way. By fields pressing charges she is trying to bring accountability. This is not a simple battery charge.

She should not have exaggerated or even made false claims. Before she opened her mouth she should have thought this through and who it affects. Did Corey Lewandowski really mean her harm or was he just trying to get her off Trump? Seems to me he was just trying to back her off Trump. The reality is, people tend to get defensive when false claims are made against them. Arrest and simple battery? What a fucking joke. Again, if they were in line at a movie theatre or a restaurant, then she has a point and I'd back her. But she's doing her job playing in the big leagues trying to force her question onto Trump in a campaign season that has tested everyone's nerves. Get over it.
Did he mean her harm? Perhaps not at the time of the grab... He absolutely did when he called her an attention seeking delusional liar in the public forum. And he was wrong! He did touch her. Man up and admit it, it's not hard to say sorry to a lady. Charges weren't made until after she was attacked and discredited.

"The worst experience she's gone through aside from her father's death"? Uh, what?? Drama queen anyone? Aside from that, does she not realize the bigger the politician the more fire she's playing with if she's in fact wrong or exaggerates even the slightest? If I were her I would have mentioned it, maybe even showed the bruises and left it at that for public opinion to decide. She could have just said I'm a reporter and I was going after a story. She'd have more people on her side. Certainly her boyfriend should have kept his mouth shut. He threw the first stone.

If you read this timeline the whole thing is just ridiculous. Her boyfriend was of of line and so was Ben Shapiro. Why did they go to Twitter and not handle it behind the scenes?

Here’s a Comprehensive Timeline of the Entire Corey Lewandowski Scandal
Both parties should have just called each other and worked it out instead of playing the twitter game but I guess thats where our society is going.

THAT we agree on. Playing this out publicly on both sides only inflamed the situation and put people on the defensive.

She's a lying whore who's entire fabricated story falls apart when viewing the video. She loses. The GOP establishment loses. Trump wins, again.

Did you see the interview on Megyn Kelly just before? Fields was a Trump person and they threw her under the bus. Trump accuses Fields of trying to ruin a life???? What do you think was the purpose of his campaign calling her a delusional attention seeking liar?? She was standing up for herself after being defamed. Trump is being a hypocrite.
It isn't defamatory to claim some guy almost yanked you to the ground? She barely broke stride. LOL, libs!

I don't know how many times I need to write this before it sinks in... It's not about the stupid grab or bruises... Situations get crowded and chaotic, shit happens. The shame of the situation is the fact that he lied about touching her then proceeded to attack and discredit her by calling her delusional and an attention seeker.

That is totally pathetic bullshit on your part. How many times do we touch people, I guess that is battery by the thousands in crowded cities, lol, and NO ONE REMEMBERS EVERYONE THAT THEY TOUCH.

The complete 100% bullshit view you pretend to believe is true here, is plainly nonsense. No one can be held responsible for remembering everything they did last night, much less days and weeks ago.

This is all nothing but political theater and complete horse shit and everyone realizes it, even the liars like you that keep pushing it.

That is totally pathetic bullshit on your part. How many times do we touch people,

you can see on the video where trump yanks his arm away in a defensive move

from her grabbing his arm a second time
He doesn't "yank his arm away" idiot.

The Don was reaching into his jacket pocket to get a pen and sign a book. Watch the damn video.

He signs it literally seconds later, and then holds it up and says "Whose book is this?"

he certainly does you fuck face

the Secret Service detail warned her twice to stop touching Trump

It isn't defamatory to claim some guy almost yanked you to the ground? She barely broke stride. LOL, libs!
It's subjective dumbass, video proves she was grabbed and it changed her course of direction. If she felt like it was pulling her to the ground then that's how she felt, you can't dispute that. It isn't defamatory. Corey saying she is a delusional liar and he never touched her is defamatory... Esp now that there is video evidence that shows the contrary

Unwarranted contact is assault, period.
I guess next time I go to a concert or ballgame we are all going to jail

If you agree with the charge being levelled at Lewendowski, you'd better stay home.
I don't think he should be charged with Battery... I think he should be called out for his actions in the aftermath of the incident and I commend Fields for standing up for herself after being discredited and shut down by the Trump campaign. Pressing charges got the video... She wins.

She's looking for some attention. In that regard, she won. She also pitted herself as a liar.
What did she lie about?

About being, "yanked down"

I guess next time I go to a concert or ballgame we are all going to jail

If you agree with the charge being levelled at Lewendowski, you'd better stay home.
I don't think he should be charged with Battery... I think he should be called out for his actions in the aftermath of the incident and I commend Fields for standing up for herself after being discredited and shut down by the Trump campaign. Pressing charges got the video... She wins.

She's looking for some attention. In that regard, she won. She also pitted herself as a liar.
What did she lie about?

She never said he yanked her down. Go read the statements. At best she exaggerated however, the video shows an obvious grab and pull that changed her momentum, nobody but fields could say what it felt like. If she felt like he was pulling her down then that's what she felt, you can't dispute that and you can't say it's a lie.

LOL, something that happened on March 8th and all the lamestream leftwing stations has BREAKING NEWS on someone grabbed the poor wittle reporters arm. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SPARE US your whiny crap

It wasn't "someone", it was Trump's campaign manager.

Now you're a big supporter of the police, correct? They believed her after watching the video and filed charges against this asshole Lewandowski.

Answer this question: Are you saying you disagree with the cops?

3222AF5D00000578-3489473-image-m-4_1457819167046.jpg
well I hope they have better video then the one out there. I think this gets dropped quickly.

It would have been dropped very quickly if Lewandowski had simply come forward and apologized.

Something like this would have worked: " Ms Fields, I apologize for approaching you in that manner and putting my hand on you. I was reacting to what I thought was a situation in which I needed to protect Mr. Trump and perhaps acted too quickly. Again, I apologize and want to assure you that going forward I will be much more aware of my actions and rely more on our secret service personnel."

But no....the asshole denies the whole thing. He's a goon and waaaaaay out of his depth.

<SNIP>
""""Mr. Trump told one friend that he liked Mr. Lewandowski “because he doesn’t get emotional.”

But that is not a view that is universally shared about Mr. Lewandowski, who is known to have a temper and who had a mixed reputation at Americans for Prosperity, the group sponsored by Charles G. and David H. Koch he first represented as a lobbyist and for which he later went to work."""

For His Unconventional Campaign, Donald Trump Looks to an Unorthodox Manager
By MAGGIE HABERMAN SEPT. 3, 2015

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/04/u...-corey-lewandowski-campaign-manager.html?_r=0
What does he apologize for stopping her from bothering trump? That's his fkn job. Why didn't she react then if she was hurt?

What did she lie about?

She never said he yanked her down. Go read the statements. At best she exaggerated however, the video shows an obvious grab and pull that changed her momentum, nobody but fields could say what it felt like. If she felt like he was pulling her down then that's what she felt, you can't dispute that and you can't say it's a lie.
Oh, funny stuff. Shut up

The only battery in that video is in Field's cell phone. You know the one she keeps calmly reading after being "battered". Isn't security video a bitch? B-U-S-T-E-D
Fking exactly. I post that and everyone ignores the photo I posted. Thanks

Forum List

Back