Trump Campaign Manager Charged with Battery

For normal people, when it's brought to light that they may have been too aggressive whether intentional or not, would say oops my bad, it was a chaotic situation... It's completely understandable. He responded by calling her a delusional attention seeking liar to the national media. not sure why you are sticking up for him. If this reporter was your daughter and was treated in the same way would you have the same view? This thing is pretty cut and dry.

Yes it is cut and dry; there is no apology necessary to an idiot that is getting too close to a Presidential candidate, grabbing him and being a jack ass.

Besides this Fields moron has a history of these kinds of things. This whole thing is political Establishment harassment of a candidate that they dont like, and you are being a retard falling for it.
Haha, the back of her hand brushed up against Trump and that's "grabbing him"? where do you get your info? I hope not from Trumps mouth, that's one of the most unreliable sources in America

She grabbed his arm, and touching is still touching, dude.

Is today 'Liberal be Stupid Day'?
So your saying Trump should sue her for grabbing his arm? And you are calling ME stupid??

For normal people, when it's brought to light that they may have been too aggressive whether intentional or not, would say oops my bad, it was a chaotic situation... It's completely understandable. He responded by calling her a delusional attention seeking liar to the national media. not sure why you are sticking up for him. If this reporter was your daughter and was treated in the same way would you have the same view? This thing is pretty cut and dry.

Yes it is cut and dry; there is no apology necessary to an idiot that is getting too close to a Presidential candidate, grabbing him and being a jack ass.

Besides this Fields moron has a history of these kinds of things. This whole thing is political Establishment harassment of a candidate that they dont like, and you are being a retard falling for it.
Haha, the back of her hand brushed up against Trump and that's "grabbing him"? where do you get your info? I hope not from Trumps mouth, that's one of the most unreliable sources in America

She grabbed his arm, and touching is still touching, dude.

Is today 'Liberal be Stupid Day'?
So your saying Trump should sue her for grabbing his arm? And you are calling ME stupid??

Lol, no, I obviously am not saying that.

Figure it out, come on libtard, you can do it!

It's unwarranted physical contact.
So? He said she was grabbing him. That's a lie

Unwarranted contact is assault, period.
I guess next time I go to a concert or ballgame we are all going to jail

Trump and his campaign team don't have to be present. The phones probably work well inside his golf club. And the people and security who work there probably answer when they ring.

You are even more stupid than they are.

Lol, the cops show up and say that they need the tapes because someone is pressing charges, and the people hand them over, then the video is reviewed and the DA and LEO decide to make an arrest or not.

Trumps people had no opportunity to look at the fucking video.

Oh My Gawd, are you liberals being stupid today more than ever, or have I been missing out on all the fun?
First of all when did this turn into a Liberal thing??

Second, the accusations were made weeks ago, if Trump was smart they would have checked the video before calling her a liar in public

Third, this isn't about battery it's about standing up to bully's, I commend her. No Corey should not go to jail for grabbing her and may even have been justified in doing so if he was trying to protect Trump. But when he called her an attention seeking delusional liar for something she was correct in then he needs to be put in his place.

Filing the police report got her access to the video which proved her case. Fields wins, Trump loses

If you agree with the charge being levelled at Lewendowski, you'd better stay home.

That is totally pathetic bullshit on your part. How many times do we touch people, I guess that is battery by the thousands in crowded cities, lol, and NO ONE REMEMBERS EVERYONE THAT THEY TOUCH.

The complete 100% bullshit view you pretend to believe is true here, is plainly nonsense. No one can be held responsible for remembering everything they did last night, much less days and weeks ago.

This is all nothing but political theater and complete horse shit and everyone realizes it, even the liars like you that keep pushing it.

If this reporter was your daughter and was treated in the same way would you have the same view?

If this reporter was our daughter? Really? If she was getting on a ride a Disney World and was pulled back by someone trying to cut the line we'd all be pissed off. But if my daughter was playing with the big boys in a presidential race and being aggressive trying get an interview? Not the same thing. I wouldn't like it, but legal action? Please. I'd advise her not to try and advance her career in this manner.
Jesus... I need to just copy and paste... It's not about the grab, Bruises, or even the aggressiveness. It's how the campaign called her a delusional liar and attention seeker afterwards going after her reputation which led to the loss of her job and degradation of her character. Trump and his campaign have a tremendous amount of power which carry a tremendous amount of responsibility but they seem unable to handle this in a poised way. By fields pressing charges she is trying to bring accountability. This is not a simple battery charge.

She should not have exaggerated or even made false claims. Before she opened her mouth she should have thought this through and who it affects. Did Corey Lewandowski really mean her harm or was he just trying to get her off Trump? Seems to me he was just trying to back her off Trump. The reality is, people tend to get defensive when false claims are made against them. Arrest and simple battery? What a fucking joke. Again, if they were in line at a movie theatre or a restaurant, then she has a point and I'd back her. But she's doing her job playing in the big leagues trying to force her question onto Trump in a campaign season that has tested everyone's nerves. Get over it.
Did he mean her harm? Perhaps not at the time of the grab... He absolutely did when he called her an attention seeking delusional liar in the public forum. And he was wrong! He did touch her. Man up and admit it, it's not hard to say sorry to a lady. Charges weren't made until after she was attacked and discredited.

"The worst experience she's gone through aside from her father's death"? Uh, what?? Drama queen anyone? Aside from that, does she not realize the bigger the politician the more fire she's playing with if she's in fact wrong or exaggerates even the slightest? If I were her I would have mentioned it, maybe even showed the bruises and left it at that for public opinion to decide. She could have just said I'm a reporter and I was going after a story. She'd have more people on her side. Certainly her boyfriend should have kept his mouth shut. He threw the first stone.

If you read this timeline the whole thing is just ridiculous. Her boyfriend was of of line and so was Ben Shapiro. Why did they go to Twitter and not handle it behind the scenes?

Here’s a Comprehensive Timeline of the Entire Corey Lewandowski Scandal

Last edited:
Both she and Ben Terris had their audio on when it happened. She wasnt' hurt, she was startled, as anyone would be if someone came through a crowd and grabbed you suddenly.
Yes, she wasnt hurt, which is what everyone is trying to tell your stupid ass.
No, that is not the point, dumb-ass. He had no right to put his hands on her, anywhere and for any reason. And then he lied about it when he was accused.

I realize you don't have a fucking inkling of individual rights in this country, and I don't have the time to teach you,
He most certainly did have a right to move her out of the way as he provided security for a Presidential candidate, dumbass.

HOW CAN LIBERALS BE THIS FUCKING STUPID?

roflmao. This is the best time I have had on this board in years, seriously, this is hilarious!
Glad you're enjoying yourself, but if you had grabbed a reporter who was just trying to ask a question hard enough to leave bruises, you probably would have said Sorry, sister, the next day if her boyfriend had bitched about it. You weren't trying to intentionally hurt her, just doing crowd control, right? So why not just say you didn't mean to be so rough? She'll probably get the battery conviction. Heard on the radio this a.m. that Lewandowski had been arrested in the past for biting a stripper. He might be a little aggressive, not know his own strength, like that.
I believe it was one of his lawyers that bit the stripper... Another one of Trumps go to guys :)

I watched the interview Trump gave from his plane about this last night. The hypocrisy was screaming. As he lashed out at fields for attacking Corey and trying to ruin his life, while he glorified his stance in standing up for his man, and suggested that he may sue her for grabbing his arm. Well didn't they start this whole mess by attacking her when all she wanted was an apology? Isn't she standing up for herself by pressing charges? Didn't they try to go after her reputation and ruin her life by calling her a delusional attention seeking liar? Can we say hypocrisy?

She stood up for herself at the risk of hurting her career, and it did. She resigned from Breitbart when they refused to support her, Breitbart being the biggest Trump ass-kissing "news" organization out there.
Lying isn't standing up for yourself.
Where is her lie? Use her words not yours

Apparently the Jupiter P.D. believed her.

If you agree with the charge being levelled at Lewendowski, you'd better stay home.
I don't think he should be charged with Battery... I think he should be called out for his actions in the aftermath of the incident and I commend Fields for standing up for herself after being discredited and shut down by the Trump campaign. Pressing charges got the video... She wins.

You're in my file, too under "Just Makes Shit Up"

I'm not making anything up. I have made too links so far in this thread on minor details, but I am not responsible for you being a complete retard.

What other stupid shit will libtards start saying?

'Guns are more likely to kill you than a criminal' is a very funny one, but now 'Secret Service people should not touch reporters and others who get to close to a candidate' is about as funny.

So you cannot prove that she had an encounter with the SS. You just know she did. Low-low-low info voter.

I don't think he should be charged with Battery... I think he should be called out for his actions in the aftermath of the incident and I commend Fields for standing up for herself after being discredited and shut down by the Trump campaign. Pressing charges got the video... She wins.

She's a lying whore who's entire fabricated story falls apart when viewing the video. She loses. The GOP establishment loses. Trump wins, again.

She's looking for some attention. In that regard, she won. She also pitted herself as a liar.

If this reporter was your daughter and was treated in the same way would you have the same view?

If this reporter was our daughter? Really? If she was getting on a ride a Disney World and was pulled back by someone trying to cut the line we'd all be pissed off. But if my daughter was playing with the big boys in a presidential race and being aggressive trying get an interview? Not the same thing. I wouldn't like it, but legal action? Please. I'd advise her not to try and advance her career in this manner.
Jesus... I need to just copy and paste... It's not about the grab, Bruises, or even the aggressiveness. It's how the campaign called her a delusional liar and attention seeker afterwards going after her reputation which led to the loss of her job and degradation of her character. Trump and his campaign have a tremendous amount of power which carry a tremendous amount of responsibility but they seem unable to handle this in a poised way. By fields pressing charges she is trying to bring accountability. This is not a simple battery charge.

She should not have exaggerated or even made false claims. Before she opened her mouth she should have thought this through and who it affects. Did Corey Lewandowski really mean her harm or was he just trying to get her off Trump? Seems to me he was just trying to back her off Trump. The reality is, people tend to get defensive when false claims are made against them. Arrest and simple battery? What a fucking joke. Again, if they were in line at a movie theatre or a restaurant, then she has a point and I'd back her. But she's doing her job playing in the big leagues trying to force her question onto Trump in a campaign season that has tested everyone's nerves. Get over it.
Did he mean her harm? Perhaps not at the time of the grab... He absolutely did when he called her an attention seeking delusional liar in the public forum. And he was wrong! He did touch her. Man up and admit it, it's not hard to say sorry to a lady. Charges weren't made until after she was attacked and discredited.

"The worst experience she's gone through aside from her father's death"? Uh, what?? Drama queen anyone? Aside from that, does she not realize the bigger the politician the more fire she's playing with if she's in fact wrong or exaggerates even the slightest? If I were her I would have mentioned it, maybe even showed the bruises and left it at that for public opinion to decide. She could have just said I'm a reporter and I was going after a story. She'd have more people on her side. Certainly her boyfriend should have kept his mouth shut. He threw the first stone.

If you read this timeline the whole thing is just ridiculous. Her boyfriend was of of line and so was Ben Shapiro. Why did they go to Twitter and not handle it behind the scenes?

Here’s a Comprehensive Timeline of the Entire Corey Lewandowski Scandal
She lost her job and is being called a delusional lying drama queen by millions of people... How is that not a traumatic experience? Both parties should have just called each other and worked it out instead of playing the twitter game but I guess thats where our society is going... Yes her BF started it on twitter which was stupid... Corey and Trump should have finished it in a classy/responsible way, not inflamed it. They both have their fair share of responsibility in the escalation of this thing. It is embarrassing that we have a presidential front runner leading the charge in this kind of dirt culture drama.

I know. I started this thread. And I didn't say Fields was charging assault. I am making a point between what falls into the criminal category as opposed to civil.

Lol, well whatever. You are being hilarious for whatever the reason.

I have bookmarked this thread as 'StupidLiberalsBeingStupid'.

Thanks for the laughs.

You're in my file, too under "Just Makes Shit Up"
Sounds Native American

She's a lying whore who's entire fabricated story falls apart when viewing the video. She loses. The GOP establishment loses. Trump wins, again.
Haha, if you say so... Of course thats a matter of perception and you are in the mass minority with this one

She's looking for some attention. In that regard, she won. She also pitted herself as a liar.
What did she lie about?

A classy campaign would have responded to her accusation with some diligence a private phone call an apology and an offer for a one on one interview. This whole thing would be history. Trump style is to create controversy and dominate the new cycle, all of us pawns fall for it hook line and sinker. A Mistake was made and trumps Culture is unapologetic. Many of his supporters like this attitude and think it show strength, I think a majority of Americans find it and appalling characteristic for president.
As most narcissists, Trump can't admit making mistakes. Hence most of the furor around his statements. He can't say "I didn't mean it that way." Instant defensiveness. It's a personality trait.

Both she and Ben Terris had their audio on when it happened. She wasnt' hurt, she was startled, as anyone would be if someone came through a crowd and grabbed you suddenly.
Yes, she wasnt hurt, which is what everyone is trying to tell your stupid ass.
No, that is not the point, dumb-ass. He had no right to put his hands on her, anywhere and for any reason. And then he lied about it when he was accused.

I realize you don't have a fucking inkling of individual rights in this country, and I don't have the time to teach you,
He most certainly did have a right to move her out of the way as he provided security for a Presidential candidate, dumbass.

HOW CAN LIBERALS BE THIS FUCKING STUPID?

roflmao. This is the best time I have had on this board in years, seriously, this is hilarious!
Glad you're enjoying yourself, but if you had grabbed a reporter who was just trying to ask a question hard enough to leave bruises, you probably would have said Sorry, sister, the next day if her boyfriend had bitched about it. You weren't trying to intentionally hurt her, just doing crowd control, right? So why not just say you didn't mean to be so rough? She'll probably get the battery conviction. Heard on the radio this a.m. that Lewandowski had been arrested in the past for biting a stripper. He might be a little aggressive, not know his own strength, like that.
I believe it was one of his lawyers that bit the stripper... Another one of Trumps go to guys :)
Thanks for the correction. No replay on the car radio!

5017045.jpg

Forum List

Back