Trump Campaign Manager Charged with Battery

So Trump hires REAL thugs for his campaign while his supporters think they are all from Mexico. Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa..........

LOL, something that happened on March 8th and all the lamestream leftwing stations has BREAKING NEWS on someone grabbed the poor wittle reporters arm. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SPARE US your whiny crap

Would have been far more painful and shocking if he had been charged with 220V AC instead of battery. Especially if the battery has not been charged sufficiently.

Won't go anywhere once they play that tape at real speed and find out the bruises were on her left FOREARM not upper arm where you can clearly see he grabbed her.

one of trumps brown shirts arrested
This story is developing. Please check back for further updates.

Florida police have charged Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski with simple assault in connection with an incident earlier in the month involving a reporter.

Police in Jupiter, Florida, said Lewandowski surrendered Tuesday morning to face a misdemeanor charge of battery, NBC News reported. He is scheduled to appear before a judge on May 4.

Trump campaign manager Lewandowski charged with battery

And to think all he had to do was apologize....
Oh well, Trump will pay for his lawyer.

LOL, something that happened on March 8th and all the lamestream leftwing stations has BREAKING NEWS on someone grabbed the poor wittle reporters arm. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SPARE US your whiny crap

It wasn't "someone", it was Trump's campaign manager.

Now you're a big supporter of the police, correct? They believed her after watching the video and filed charges against this asshole Lewandowski.

Answer this question: Are you saying you disagree with the cops?

3222AF5D00000578-3489473-image-m-4_1457819167046.jpg

one of trumps brown shirts arrested
This story is developing. Please check back for further updates.

Florida police have charged Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski with simple assault in connection with an incident earlier in the month involving a reporter.

Police in Jupiter, Florida, said Lewandowski surrendered Tuesday morning to face a misdemeanor charge of battery, NBC News reported. He is scheduled to appear before a judge on May 4.

Trump campaign manager Lewandowski charged with battery

Your post is as useless as you.

NoTeaPartyPlease beat you to it by half an hour.

But keep your habit of jumping/leaping before you look.

Now you're a big supporter of the police, correct? They believed her after watching the video and filed charges against this asshole Lewandowski.

See my post above. How do bruises travel down your arms? He grabbed her upper arm. You dislike Trump and everything regarding his campaign. don't let that cloud common sense and good judgement

Won't go anywhere once they play that tape at real speed and find out the bruises were on her left FOREARM not upper arm where you can clearly see he grabbed her.

I think you need to perhaps look up the definition of assault and battery. Doesn't matter if he used his right hand, left hand, teeth or feet.

But her body blocks the camera from showing his left hand grabbing her left forearm, his right hand is on her upper left forearm near her shoulder.

Trump's Brownshirts should not get a pass.

See my post above. How do bruises travel down your arms? He grabbed her upper arm. You dislike Trump and everything regarding his campaign. don't let that cloud common sense and good judgement

See my post. You admit he grabbed her arm. That's simple battery.

Don't let your lack of understanding a few simple laws cloud your judgment.

Good for Michelle Fields that she understands her rights.

If thats simple battery then we're all fucked.

If I'm in a crowd and I brush past a women from behind and my dick (through my pants) rubs against her ass is that considered sexual assault?

This is the establishment trying to turn a minor contact into a beat down.

You also don't understand basic assault and battery laws. Doesn't matter even if he had not left a mark on her.

And try to remind yourself that it's a thousand tiny cuts that add up to major wounds when it comes to civil rights.

If thats simple battery then we're all fucked.

If I'm in a crowd and I brush past a women from behind and my dick (through my pants) rubs against her ass is that considered sexual assault?

Feeling desperate? Why don't you separate yourself from the sheep here and Google it.

And frankly, if a man did to me what you just described I'd turn around and both assault and batter him, and face the consequences later. And I'm not a campaign manager for the leading Republican candidate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back