Trump calls Megyn Kelly a "bimbo"...again

He sounds like an immature bully that has difficulty controlling emotional outburst.

awww, the left's new found love for the Womeeeeen folk on Fox news, it so touching.

NEVER forget how these snakes on the left treated a WOMAN Governor who was running for Vice President of our country, Governor Palin

IS THIS ALL you have? dirt and smears. well how silly of me to ask

Last edited:
Again, Trump is simply saying what millions of people are already thinking.

So big deal. You progs just aren't going to change anyone's mind with this piddle little bull shit...

1236646217949.gif

Oh wow! This is big news!!

I'll file it under "who cares"
We are watching a rich, powerful man who garners huge media attention acting like a brat as he attacks a female journalist for, get this, asking him about being rude to women.
It is news. Everything he does will be news. He want's to be President, he better get used to being looked at and judged.

CNN needs to shunned. they are WORSE than the National Enquire and certainly no Friend to any Republican

screw them. hit them were it hurts. in their wallets

CNN needs to shunned. they are WORSE than the National Enquire and certainly no Friend to any Republican

screw them. hit them were it hurts. in their wallets
I haven't watched CNN, or MSNBC, ABC, NBC, Headline News, CNBC, or any of the other prog channels for DECADES. They're not even in my channel lineup because I have programmed them out.

But let's see... here's an interesting little tidbit about all those prog stations...

The INSIDE TRACK to the Liberal Media….
How's this for having the "inside track"?
YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS RIGGED AND YOU COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT,
THIS MIGHT SOLVE THE PUZZLE.
GetFileAttachment

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.

GetFileAttachment
GetFileAttachment

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

GetFileAttachment

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney

GetFileAttachment
GetFileAttachment

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary

GetFileAttachment
GetFileAttachment

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood

GetFileAttachment
GetFileAttachment

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

And now you know why it is no surprise the media is in Obama's pocket. Think there might be a little bias in the news? This may also explain the cover up of Benghazi, etc.,

Isn't it interesting that every place you look in Obama's administration people fill positions because of who they know, not what they know or how competent they are ---- and you wonder why our country has so many problems.

Last edited:
trump seems to be everything cons bitched about...married how many times...war record...o wait..there is none...inherited money....the list just goes on and on but suddenly he is the darlin of the right....why is that....cause he is big and bash and stupid...the warrior mentality....

Donald Trump's new Twitter tirade against Megyn Kelly - CNNPolitics.com

I guess the GOP is very proud of their prospective nominee. He writes a new definition for "crass" and "classless."

She will ignore the Bloviator once again and he will continue show just how ignorant a "very rich" egomaniac is.

This says more about T-Rump than it does about her.

It demonstrates that he holds grudges and wants to punish people who he feels have somehow "offended" him.

And it puts the entire GOP on notice as to how he will react if they "diss" him by not giving him his "birthright" nomination. Yes, that is how he sees himself.

awww, the left's new found love for the Womeeeeen folk on Fox news, it so touching.

NEVER forget how these snakes on the left treated a WOMAN Governor who was running for Vice President of our country, Governor Palin

IS THIS ALL you have? dirt and smears. well how silly of me to ask
Way to be a Trump supporter, Stephanie.

Forum List

Back